repost: Are you Trump supporters still loving your man????

Old 02-16-2017, 03:37 PM
n/a

Default The facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The old Muslim BS!

...........Born in Kenya must be a Muslim
Had you READ a bit about Obama he is a bit confused himself.
Obama as a youg student attended muslim schools. Do you in your LIBERAL BLINDNESS believe that they did not attempt to convert him. Obama graduated high school as BARRY OBAMA. iS HE barry hussane obama. barrach hussane obama? Is he as claimed christian. Is he muslim. Is he even born american? While I am not running fr president I have no trouble PROVING where I was born, who my parents are and I even have a foot print taken.
Oh and is Obama black or white?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ELECTED PRESIDENT WHEN YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA????????????????
Old 02-16-2017, 03:58 PM
n/a

Default Sadly this is a sad issue

Quote:
I had a close relationship with my parents they put me in Catholic schools whenever they could including college!

I'm NOT Catholic! I identify as a recovering Catholic but I will never recover!

As an adult Obama identified as a Christian who are we to say?
Re: being catholic
Do you recall the protests against Kennedy be cause he was catholic?

Re: questions
As you know jews are supposed to attend temple friday night and saturday. An old tale on the way to temple several jewish men pass an elderly lady with a flat tire. One stops fixes her flat and arrives at temple dirty and late. WHO IS HOLY? THE ONE WHO ARRIVED LATE RUINED HIS CLOTHES AND LIKELY GOT DIRTY LOOKS OR THE ONE WHO FOLLOWED THE TEACHINGS AND ARRIVED ON TIME.
Re: muslims
SADLY their faith directly says that if they die in spreading the faith they automatically get salvation. We cannot understand women strapping their bodies with explosives and blowing themselves up in a public area. If, a woman has sex outside of marriage she is religiously doomed ans socially and outcast. Her only option to religious salvation and to restore honor to her family is to die spreading the faith.
Old 02-16-2017, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh boy. Deflection with a racial bent. BTK, the laundry just called me and your white sheet is ready. What's happened you you?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Nothing!!

I said my comment was not racist.

I simply pointed out the similar lack of experience of our prior president.

I then asked for an assessment of that president using the same criteria the poster used to gage Trump's lack of experience.

A fair question was, did he get special treatment because he was black.

You see it as racist "bent". Fine that is your option. However, incorrect.

Racism was not my intent. I am not an advocate of political correctness, hence I never attempt to lubricate my answers to satisfy those in opposition or temper my commentary based on whether someone may not like to hear it my way.

My assessment of much of our problems today are due to the fact that other people tend to interpret and re-state the intent of another, when it does not align with their particular view or outlook.

My statement stands.
My non racial question stands.
I have the advantage...I know what I meant!
Old 02-16-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, there you go again. Doing your best at deflecting (using Clinton or Obama as your favorite fallbacks). Kellyanne Conway would be proud of your technique. But the word is out:

Kellyanne Conway's interview tricks, explained - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Follow the flow Chi. It was NOT deflection, rather a response. Try to pay attention. I do realize that it is difficult considering how the thread deviates considerably from post to post. Go back and pay attention to what was said that I replied to, so you don't have to make a fool of yourself. And really? What does your link have to do with the original question of the thread?
Old 02-16-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do know too much self gratification can make you go blind!
It's too late for that scumbag. The infection has already gone to his/her brain.
Old 02-16-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Follow the flow Chi. It was NOT deflection, rather a response. Try to pay attention. I do realize that it is difficult considering how the thread deviates considerably from post to post. Go back and pay attention to what was said that I replied to, so you don't have to make a fool of yourself. And really? What does your link have to do with the original question of the thread?
Nice try. All you've got for Trump's gaffes are Clinton and Obama. One thing that never deviates in any thread is your compulsive posting. Take a break; get some air.

Old 02-17-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try. All you've got for Trump's gaffes are Clinton and Obama. One thing that never deviates in any thread is your compulsive posting. Take a break; get some air.

Couldn't dispute my reply, right? That's OK. If you are wrong, you won't admit it, but like CNM no one expects any better. I did, but now I don't.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
When do you want the best for the America and give up this notion that
Orange - head is your guy!

Let's review the last 3 weeks:

Trump's been busy writing exec orders with "show and tell"
TRUMP Protestors everywhere in the world. That is a first!!!
Obamacare supposedly will be repealed and replaced within a week????
His appointment of Flynn is out the window.
Labor sec. will be a re-do.
Immigrant deportation is a fiasco, dreamers arrested.
Your boy is obsessed with his failure to win popular vote.
Cost of keeping potus safe has hit new records.
Appointing Bannon must make you especially proud.
Protecting Russia and Russian influence in election, and who knows what
Putin is hanging over his head, we will soon know after those mysterious tax returns become public.
Numerous law suits pending.
The latest with Flynn is not over yet.
This little issue of "conflict of interest" continues.

And this is only 3 weeks, any guesses as to how long b4 impeachment.
Here is s very simple and comprehensive response to your question / issue :

DOW = 20,624 !

However most likely you haven`t a single clue what that data point means .
Old 02-17-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

The dow is still surging because of Obama. Ask any liberal.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
The dow is still surging because of Obama. Ask any liberal.
90% of Liberals would think that The DOW is a chemical company and a company that they think should not exist !

The other 10% would say that the DOW is up because of both Bill Clinton and Obummie .

Libs / Dems / Progressives have little to no education in corporate accounting , corporate finance and how our economy actually operates .
Old 02-17-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
90% of Liberals would think that The DOW is a chemical company and a company that they think should not exist !

The other 10% would say that the DOW is up because of both Bill Clinton and Obummie .

Libs / Dems / Progressives have little to no education in corporate accounting , corporate finance and how our economy actually operates .
It's actually up because the Fed wants it up. The Fed gives the banks money so they can buy stocks and keep the prices up. They do the same with bonds, give the banks money to buy bonds.

Our economy is a giant Ponzi. Bubble after bubble blown by the central banks. It's in a depression that has been whitewashed with a $ trillion a year in debt.

50 million on food stamps who would have been standing in a 9,500 mile long soup line. Millions and millions homeless or would be without government housing or section 8. The REAL...un-seasonally adjusted, without the "out of the workforce" BS, would be as high as the 30s depression.

You keep THINKING you know what's going on.

It WON'T get better because America is sliding into the 3rd world. Minorities are taking over and everyone knows that they're NEVER successful...anywhere. They are breeding us out. They WILL destroy the country.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Here is s very simple and comprehensive response to your question / issue :

DOW = 20,624 !

However most likely you haven`t a single clue what that data point means .

I just eviscerated your massive partisan ignorance...in this post.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...24-post38.html

Sorry about that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-17-2017, 09:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT

Couldn't dispute my reply, right? That's OK. If you are wrong, you won't admit it, but like CNM no one expects any better. I did, but now I don't.

You need to get to a hospital and get those deep wounds Chi and I have been giving you attended to (but don't go to the TVH Emergency Room)...STAT!!!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-17-2017, 11:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

You need to get to a hospital and get those deep wounds Chi and I have been giving you attended to (but don't go to the TVH Emergency Room)...STAT!!!

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Is that the best you / Chi as one in the same can come up with ?
Pretty lame even for you two . You are like the Holy Trinity only you are two persons in one instead of three . Amen
Old 02-18-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is that the best you / Chi as one in the same can come up with ?
Pretty lame even for you two . You are like the Holy Trinity only you are two persons in one instead of three . Amen

.....Every time someone calls them out, they have a meltdown. CNM has been losing it quite frequently lately.

Tags
head, weeks, loving, man, supporters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.