Robert Reich on the Donald's Inauguration.

Old 01-20-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Default Robert Reich on the Donald's Inauguration.

Robert Reich on Trump’s swearing in: ‘A sickening event… and a tragedy for America and the world’

He definitely has Donald Trump pegged.

Quote:
Tomorrow we say farewell to the first African-American President —a man of decency, integrity, and dignity — and turn the national reigns over to a thin-skinned, vindictive, impulsive, sociopath. Trump is a conman and bully who is ignorant about democracy and disdainful of its basic institutions. He lies constantly. He has cheated his customers, investors, and contractors. His countless tweets and stream-of-consciousness statements at his rallies reveal a nasty, greedy, mendacious, bigoted human being, with a level of egotism and narcissism rare even among politicians and celebrities.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Never heard of this guy. He must have majored in "big words" in school. He should clean himself up, looks like a homeless bum in his picture.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Interesting. Did you see him on Fox news last night? He admitted to having economic policies much more in line with Trump than Hillary Clinton. Although not a Trump supporter (he said he voted for Bernie), he went on to say that he hopes Trump does well and will be the first to applaud him if he does (paraphrasing as I can't remember his exact words). I wonder why people are so inclined to write such scathing articles before they even know what the man will do. I tend to look at such people as fools.

Tags
donald, trump, pegged, reich, donalds

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.