Sad but true

Old 03-22-2017, 06:00 AM
n/a

Default Sad but true

WATCH: Muslim Welfare Queen Confronted For Welfare Fraud * USA Newsflash

This is exactly why these 6th century rag head leaches should not be allowed in this country. If Europe wants to support their lazy a$$es then great but not here. Deport them and send the Libtard freaks who shoved them down our throats with them with Obama leading the parade! Screw them and their cretin dip**** religion!!
Old 03-22-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

And guess what, Sheen just led an effort to declare Malibu, California a sanctuary city. Yeah, like harboring these individuals is going to affect his lifestyle behind gates or walls — funny, these limousine liberal progressives don’t want Americans to be safeguarded by a border wall, yet they live behind them.
Old 03-22-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And guess what, Sheen just led an effort to declare Malibu, California a sanctuary city. Yeah, like harboring these individuals is going to affect his lifestyle behind gates or walls — funny, these limousine liberal progressives don’t want Americans to be safeguarded by a border wall, yet they live behind them.
Because they're ALL full of sh!t.

We could end poverty tomorrow if EVERY liberal took in ONE poor person. What would it cost you? A cot in the den, an extra plate at meals...less than $20 a day. You could have them work for it.

But THEY won't do that.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Averaging all California income taxes against average welfare expenditures, each tax payer in California is personally responsible for two welfare clients.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Averaging all California income taxes against average welfare expenditures, each tax payer in California is personally responsible for two welfare clients.
And EVERY man, woman, and child in America is responsible for $3,000 out of the $1 trillion spent on personal welfare each year.

But wait...only about 1/3 of the population contributes. So each CONTRIBUTOR pays $9,000 per year for mostly minorities welfare. That's $18,000 a year typical family. Oops...sorry...typical WHITE family. There is no typical black family because 80% of them are unmarried. A typical black family is a single mother and some kids from God knows who, when, or where.

Welfare is unsustainable at these levels with this many people with these kinds of benefits. We're borrowing a $ trillion a year and getting nothing for it...but MORE mouths to feed...and more sh!t to fix and clean up.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Indeed we are spending ourselves into oblivion because politicians actually believe money grows on trees.

The budget process going on is a game played by both sides. Its the the debt cap raises on a continuum because none of them care other than how their decision affects them personally. it will never change

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-24-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

I guess the libturds knew they were beat on this one.. Awfully silent from the PRESIDENT TRUMP bashers...
Old 03-25-2017, 06:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess the libturds knew they were beat on this one.. Awfully silent from the PRESIDENT TRUMP bashers...
I am curious. Is it that we have more progressives than conservatives on Political Talk or is it we have fewer progressives on Political Talk but those progressives go by more than one username? Hmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 06:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
WATCH: Muslim Welfare Queen Confronted For Welfare Fraud * USA Newsflash

This is exactly why these 6th century rag head leaches should not be allowed in this country. If Europe wants to support their lazy a$$es then great but not here. Deport them and send the Libtard freaks who shoved them down our throats with them with Obama leading the parade! Screw them and their cretin dip**** religion!!
Does your God hate like you, I guess you don't have one.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am curious. Is it that we have more progressives than conservatives on Political Talk or is it we have fewer progressives on Political Talk but those progressives go by more than one username? Hmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
You probably should know, you do it.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Does your God hate like you, I guess you don't have one.
Doesn't the smell bother you?? I would think living with ones head up ones a$s would get old to the point one would do something about it....
Old 03-25-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Seems like another accusation from our preacher.

Explain why you make that statement
Old 03-25-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
I wonder how a stupid post fron Lbud can make you wonder.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2017, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
You are TRUELY a vicious hateful man !!!

Your love of self far exceeds anything on here.

At least the resident folks who classify everyone by their skin color or heritage are open with their feelings, disgusting as they are.

You hide behind some sort of self made aura of supposed knowledge but each post filled with accusations and misinformation on the real world exposes you for what you are.
Old 03-25-2017, 10:27 AM
n/a

It is the nature of man to progress, not regress as is the wish of conservatives. Progress is life, to preserve what once was is death. Progress will always find it's way, regression can only look back to what was once "great" and is unable look forward to what can make us greater.

Tags
true, sad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.