Sad but true

Old 03-25-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is the nature of man to progress, not regress as is the wish of conservatives. Progress is life, to preserve what once was is death. Progress will always find it's way, regression can only look back to what was once "great" and is unable look forward to what can make us greater.
Regression is exactly what you libturd progressives are promoting with these muslims!! Again doesn't it stink in there??
Old 03-25-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Regression is exactly what you libturd progressives are promoting with these muslims!! Again doesn't it stink in there??
What do you think they're getting promoting blacks and Hispanics? They're regressing to BEFORE western civilization...before the wheel...before written language. They are literally letting cavemen take over.
Old 03-25-2017, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
I am curious. Is it that we have more progressives than conservatives on Political Talk or is it we have fewer progressives on Political Talk but those progressives go by more than one username? Hmmmm

Personal Best Regards:
Quote:
Seems like another accusation from our preacher.

Explain why you make that statement

It IS another accusation from the pseudo-intellectual...with an arrogance that is totally unearned & unwarranted.

The reason he/she made it is because along with his/her inability to back up anything he/she says, or even to try and defend his/her flaming hypocrisy about wanting civility while exhibiting the opposite (while crying about how he was made to do it )...he/she is so insecure as to need to believe he/she is surrounded by a majority.

In his/her little mind, he/she wants to think that he/she is only being eviscerated by just a couple of people instead of the multitudes of his/her intellectual superiors... that are actually doing it.

I can't imagine going through life being so insecure and intimidated by others...as to whine about the numbers of those who have exposed him/her.

It must be a living he11.

Deepest Sincere Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are TRUELY a vicious hateful man !!!

Your love of self far exceeds anything on here.

At least the resident folks who classify everyone by their skin color or heritage are open with their feelings, disgusting as they are.

You hide behind some sort of self made aura of supposed knowledge but each post filled with accusations and misinformation on the real world exposes you for what you are.
You have to admit though, for all those who are his intellectual superiors (which is almost everyone )...RubiTHECon does provide a modicum of comic relief.

So, at least he's good for something while he stands on his soapbox...bloviating and screeching ignorant proclamations.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:27 PM
n/a

Default Put Up Or Shut Up!

Quote:
You probably should know, you do it.
Put your money where your mouth is. Are you interested in making a hefty wager that your allegation about me as indicated above is false?

My friend you are very loose and reckless with your allegations and fake facts.

I was the first to identify myself on Political Talk by ending every post with Personal Best Regards: as I had done on the man menu.. hardly trying to hide my username..and this was way before Tap-a-Talk

So do you still want to wager because I am willing to put up some real cash and will win and will buy posters lunch at the next TOTV meeting with your money. You know my username send me a PM if you accept the wager and we can agree on a go-between to keep it all honest.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
And EVERY man, woman, and child in America is responsible for $3,000 out of the $1 trillion spent on personal welfare each year.

But wait...only about 1/3 of the population contributes. So each CONTRIBUTOR pays $9,000 per year for mostly minorities welfare. That's $18,000 a year typical family. Oops...sorry...typical WHITE family. There is no typical black family because 80% of them are unmarried. A typical black family is a single mother and some kids from God knows who, when, or where.

Welfare is unsustainable at these levels with this many people with these kinds of benefits. We're borrowing a $ trillion a year and getting nothing for it...but MORE mouths to feed...and more sh!t to fix and clean up.
But who REALLY is taking advantage of Federal money?

FreeStuff.jpg

WhoAreTheTakers?.jpg

STOP PRETENDING YOUR RACISM IS PATRIOTISM.jpg
Old 03-25-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Seems like another accusation from our preacher.

Explain why you make that statement
Your right. A second look at what I wrote tells me it was an error in judgment . I apologize. if it had been an hour later I would not have posted those comments.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have to admit though, for all those who are his intellectual superiors (which is almost everyone )...RubiTHECon does provide a modicum of comic relief.

So, at least he's good for something while he stands on his soapbox...bloviating and screeching ignorant proclamations.
Dear Guest:

You must think yourself really important because you devoted post #18 and the above-copied #19 ...two in a row just to slam and defame me .

You keep using the "words like "psuedo-intellectual", etc when
talking about me. You do know that is a Freudian slip meaning that you actually identify me as being intelligent.

Well honestly I don't view myself as having a high intellect. I am simply honest and sincere in what I write. As you notice here never do I allow another poster to lose face, that is I never make personal attacks on the person but I do critique a posters comments.

I don't know why you latched on to me because I never responded to any of your threads until your personal attacks grew larger by number and deeper by the hate content. Why you feel entitled to stalk me remains a mystery? But if it makes you feel better have at because my self image is well intact.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-25-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your right. A second look at what I wrote tells me it was an error in judgment . I apologize. if it had been an hour later I would not have posted those comments.

Personal Best Regards:
You're right.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-25-2017, 04:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Put your money where your mouth is. Are you interested in making a hefty wager that your allegation about me as indicated above is false?

I was the first to identify myself on Political Talk by ending every post with Personal Best Regards: as I had done on the man menu.. hardly trying to hide my username..and this was way before Tap-a-Talk

So do you still want to wager because I am willing to put up some real cash and will win and will buy posters lunch at the next TOTV meeting with your money. You know my username send me a PM if you accept the wager and we can agree on a go-between to keep it all honest.

Personal Best Regards:
The whining pseudo-intellectual doth protest too much, methinks.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-25-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Personal Best Regards:
Cool. Shades of a Buffoono Jim rant.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
true, sad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.