Sending email to a candidate

Old 09-02-2015, 06:58 PM
n/a

Default Sending email to a candidate

After watching a candidate today on a TV program, I thought I would send an email to this candidate or the campaign staff to ask a question and render my opinion. I spent a good deal of time searching for a way to contact said candidate or staff. Found the only way to reach them was either with Facebook or Twitter. Since I use neither I gave up.

Is this the only acceptable way to speak to them? Just by using just a few words? Maybe they really don't want to hear from us.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:25 PM
n/a

Don't bother sending any Twitter or Facebook to the Republican candidates. They are all to ignorant to access the accounts the young staffers have set up for them. Chances are the young staffers on their social media are just the extreme conservative students at places like Liberty Universitiy who have been brainwashed by the Jerry Falwell clones. I pity those young fools.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Don't bother sending any Twitter or Facebook to the Republican candidates. They are all to ignorant to access the accounts the young staffers have set up for them. Chances are the young staffers on their social media are just the extreme conservative students at places like Liberty Universitiy who have been brainwashed by the Jerry Falwell clones. I pity those young fools.
You should be able to send emails to Hillary. She has numerous accounts and devices to read them on. Just don't mark it "classified" or it may get lost with the multiple hundreds that have already been sent.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, when reading your post, I was reminded there's no fool like an old fool ... ie you.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, when reading your post, I was reminded there's no fool like an old fool ... ie you.
I was thinking of a more anatomical backside body part.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You should be able to send emails to Hillary. She has numerous accounts and devices to read them on. Just don't mark it "classified" or it may get lost with the multiple hundreds that have already been sent.
When sending an email to Hilary, be considerate with the rhetoric because it will make it easier on the Chinese or Russian interpreters.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this makes us wonder why one such as you would hang out on here wasting your time. Don't you have a twitter or video game to attend to?

Tags
candidate, email, staff, gave, twitter, facebook, hear, speak, reach, words, acceptable, send, campaign, thought, program, watching, today, question, searching, time, sending, contact, deal, render, opinion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.