Sharia law in the U.S.

Old 12-12-2015, 09:49 PM
n/a

Default Sharia law in the U.S.

Did u know that a cop is not allowed access to Dearborn, Mi because they now live under sharia law? Welcome to jihad America. They are here. Our president is Not doing his number 1 job which is to protect AMERICA. God he!p us all
Old 12-12-2015, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Did u know that a cop is not allowed access to Dearborn, Mi because they now live under sharia law? Welcome to jihad America. They are here. Our president is Not doing his number 1 job which is to protect AMERICA. God he!p us all
Change your medication.
Old 12-13-2015, 03:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law : snopes.com
Old 12-13-2015, 10:48 AM
n/a

Gee what a surprise!
Old 12-13-2015, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gee what a surprise!
Which part is a surprise? Is it that you really thought that Sharia Law was taking place in Dearborn like the knucklehead posted - or that it is a hoax email from a few years ago as reported on Snopes?

Check things out on Snopes before posting to make sure you are posting fact and not fantasy.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you know that Christians are not allowed in Brooklyn because it is now under Talmudic law? Welcome to kosher America. They are here. Our President must be a secret Jew. I know this is true as I read it in an important book called Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I knows it is real as Henry Ford was involved in its publication. See at least I have a reference.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:49 PM
n/a

They can do what they want to their own people. If their own people are stupid enough to allow it, so be it. But, if they ever try to impose Sharia on me, I will put them down. If they want sharia law then they had best stay over in that sand trap where they belong.
Old 12-13-2015, 02:51 PM
n/a

a sarcastic only gee what a surprise that the farsical post was invalid.
Old 12-13-2015, 02:53 PM
n/a

some folks are like a bunch of baby birds in the nest with their heads up and mouths open just waiting for ANYTHING that gets dropped in!
Old 12-13-2015, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
some folks are like a bunch of baby birds in the nest with their heads up and mouths open just waiting for ANYTHING that gets dropped in!
Must be talking about liberal birds, expecting someone else to provide for them.

Tags
access, live, u.s, law, sharia

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.