Sheer Insanity

Old 04-23-2017, 05:20 AM
n/a

Default Sheer Insanity

This nation's future isn't looking very bright.

"Advising students to remain in their dormitories and classrooms until the situation was resolved, the University of Berkley declared a campuswide lockdown Thursday afternoon several loose pages from The Wall Street Journal were found on the park bench outside a school building. "

At 11:15 this morning. several pages of the Wall Street Journal were found spread across a bench outside the Eshleman Hall in Lower Sproul Plaza", read the urgent alert sent to all students and faculty, emphasizing that while security and local police had safely disposed of these pages there was no way of knowing if others were strewn elsewhere on the university grounds.

"As of now the perpetrator remains at large, so it is vital that you stay where you are until the all-clear is given. In the meantime, notify police immediately if you have any additional information at all regarding this incident." At press time a black clad group of 50 students were throwing bottles at the bench while chanting "No Nazis, No KKK, No Fascist U.S.A."

Notable Quotable WSJ

Bold print added by yours truly.

This is just sheer insanity

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-23-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

"Advising students to remain in their dormitories and classrooms until the situation was resolved, the University of Berkley declared a campuswide lockdown Thursday afternoon several loose pages from The Wall Street Journal were found on the park bench outside a school building. "

At 11:15 this morning. several pages of the Wall Street Journal were found spread across a bench outside the Eshleman Hall in Lower Sproul Plaza", read the urgent alert sent to all students and faculty, emphasizing that while security and local police had safely disposed of these pages there was no way of knowing if others were strewn elsewhere on the university grounds.

"As of now the perpetrator remains at large, so it is vital that you stay where you are until the all-clear is given. In the meantime, notify police immediately if you have any additional information at all regarding this incident." At press time a black clad group of 50 students were throwing bottles at the bench while chanting "No Nazis, No KKK, No Fascist U.S.A."

Notable Quotable WSJ

Personal Best Regards:
I bet you will find that most of it is being subsidized by radicals like George Soros. Hopefully, he will croak before he does too much behind the scenes damage to our country. Yep, I said it. Soros is a nasty old bast@rd.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
I bet you will find that most of it is being subsidized by radicals like George Soros. Hopefully, he will croak before he does too much behind the scenes damage to our country. Yep, I said it. Soros is a nasty old bast@rd.
I would assume the new justice Department is looking into it.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

2017 Berkeley protests - Wikipedia

Ann Coulter seems to be going there soon.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
2017 Berkeley protests - Wikipedia

Ann Coulter seems to be going there soon.
They're "allowing" her to speak so they can insult her. They'll allow the protesters to have their way with her.

Isn't "she" actually a man? You'd think they'd be for her...being a transsexual and all.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:23 AM
n/a

The article is shocking.. How in God's name have we drifted so far down the wrong path. What do the faculty and students do in a real life crisis?

It has been said that the left has moved so far left that they are now right of the right (fascists) This article lends credibility to that observation and Berkley's actions are tantamount to "book burning". Welcome to the Kardashian nation.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-23-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
The article is shocking.. How in God's name have we drifted so far down the wrong path. What do the faculty and students do in a real life crisis?

It has been said that the left has moved so far left that they are now right of the right (fascists) This article lends credibility to that observation and Berkley's actions are tantamount to "book burning". Welcome to the Kardashian nation.

Personal Best Regards:
.....just call it temporary insanity. The shock of losing has made them lose their minds and do stupid and violent things. No court of law will convict them.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:

Notable Quotable WSJ

Personal Best Regards:

You have TOTALLY lost it.

This story is found in one place..THE ONION, which is a satire site, with no touch with reality whatsover.

The WSJ was making fun and noted at the top of the article that it was SATIRE.

Are you so desperate to attack, that you are now using SATIRICAL news site to make some sick hate filled point ?

Then MDLNB, DONBALDWIN, AFFALD, without reading or checking buy into this farce.

GracieGirl, you mock me always, rave about these guys..are you not proud.

This is from the top of WSJ....

From the website of the Onion, a satirical newspaper, April 19:

Notable & Quotable: Berkeley Emergency - WSJ

This is a link to the ONION web story.

Berkeley Campus On Lockdown After Loose Pages From ‘Wall Street Journal’ Found On Park Bench - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

This is a new low in posting..

Using and believing a satire article as the basis for hate....THAT pretty much is the worst I have ever seen on this forum.

And then RUBICON doubles down his shock at a satire piece

I believe you may never ever refer to a REAL honest site.....to search for a basis to hate, and use one that is not only fake, but then to twist it as if it appeared in the WSJ as a news piece...all time low
Old 04-23-2017, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You have TOTALLY lost it.

This story is found in one place..THE ONION, which is a satire site, with no touch with reality whatsover.

The WSJ was making fun and noted at the top of the article that it was SATIRE.

Are you so desperate to attack, that you are now using SATIRICAL news site to make some sick hate filled point ?

Then MDLNB, DONBALDWIN, AFFALD, without reading or checking buy into this farce.

GracieGirl, you mock me always, rave about these guys..are you not proud.

This is from the top of WSJ....

From the website of the Onion, a satirical newspaper, April 19:

Notable & Quotable: Berkeley Emergency - WSJ

This is a link to the ONION web story.

Berkeley Campus On Lockdown After Loose Pages From ‘Wall Street Journal’ Found On Park Bench - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

This is a new low in posting..

Using and believing a satire article as the basis for hate....THAT pretty much is the worst I have ever seen on this forum.

And then RUBICON doubles down his shock at a satire piece

I believe you may never ever refer to a REAL honest site.....to search for a basis to hate, and use one that is not only fake, but then to twist it as if it appeared in the WSJ as a news piece...all time low
Instead of running your libtard mouth so much on here, criticizing everyone else's threads, why don't you learn how to start one. I don't mean just a "Trump sucks" start, but a news worthy discussion. You didn't vote so you have no right to even discuss these issues with anyone. No, a vote for a fictitious candidate is not a vote, it's your justification for doing nothing.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of running your libtard mouth so much on here, criticizing everyone else's threads, why don't you learn how to start one. I don't mean just a "Trump sucks" start, but a news worthy discussion. You didn't vote so you have no right to even discuss these issues with anyone. No, a vote for a fictitious candidate is not a vote, it's your justification for doing nothing.
Should I use REAL news as in my threads on "Syria", "come on", "Iran", etc., etc.

OR

Would you prefer I use fake satire, like on ONION as Rubicon did and you believed....is that easier for you ?
Old 04-23-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Hey MDLNB...said to be up to date on all and just erred when wished death on a candidate and who believes, obviously anything Rubicon says...AFFALD, DON BALDWIN....don't feel bade. You make fun of others always...look here is a complete web address for dummies who believe in ONION

The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real

The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real | Thought Catalog
Old 04-23-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

I don't think buying into Rubicon trying to make a satire fron Onion into a WSJ will make this list...maybe just sheer lack of honesty, but probably not this list...

"25 Of The Most Hilarious Times People Actually Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real"

25 Of The Most Hilarious Times People Actually Thought 'The Onion' Was Real

You all enjoy mocking TAL and others and here you guys are famous
Old 04-23-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Hey, I obviously read much more than you, meaning real life news, so if you want I can suggest a few articles when you run out of fake news or satire to preach hate.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Should I use REAL news as in my threads on "Syria", "come on", "Iran", etc., etc.

OR

Would you prefer I use fake satire, like on ONION as Rubicon did and you believed....is that easier for you ?
I don't believe even half the stuff I read on here, but this is a forum for political discussion. I have yet to see links for the leftard threads that start off with "Trump sucks" or "Trump lies" etc. Get over yourself. There are a lot of subjects for discussion, some valid reference, some not. If you wish to believe anything that comes from NBC, Huffington Pravda, Politico, etc. that's fine. But, at least some of us throw stuff based on links for discussion. Unlike you libtards, TAL excepted that don't know how to link a news story. Tal, may be a Rainman but at least he follows proper protocol most of the time by linking his "library" sources.

By the way, someone that doesn't vote, should not be criticizing ANY candidate.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't believe even half the stuff I read on here, but this is a forum for political discussion. I have yet to see links for the leftard threads that start off with "Trump sucks" or "Trump lies" etc. Get over yourself. There are a lot of subjects for discussion, some valid reference, some not. If you wish to believe anything that comes from NBC, Huffington Pravda, Politico, etc. that's fine. But, at least some of us throw stuff based on links for discussion. Unlike you libtards, TAL excepted that don't know how to link a news story. Tal, may be a Rainman but at least he follows proper protocol most of the time by linking his "library" sources.

By the way, someone that doesn't vote, should not be criticizing ANY candidate.
Let me see...I have called out Rubicon for plagarism and by memory, but sure you and Gracie girl really were upset.

I called out YOU for using FAKE news sites, 3 times in one day.

You have complained about me using REAL news as sources.

YOU have complained about my linking AND following protocol.

So, I assume that you are seeking a political discussion forum based on either fantasy, fake news or satire.

I get it,,,,then you ignorance of facts will not show as much and you can wish death on anyone...you can cite satire sites, fake news sites and get away with it.

Tags
journal, insanity, sheer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.