Sheer Insanity

Old 04-23-2017, 04:11 PM
n/a

The more I think about this, the more I should apologize for making light of it.

A poster, RUBICON praised by all as honorable and honest posted a completely satire article which was identified as such on both links where you can find it.

He distorted it to make it appear as if it were an original story on the Wall St Journal, which I think he probably feels will give in some credibility as stupid as it was.

Now, that takes PREMEDITATION, CUNNING and DISHONESTY and a FRAUDULENT way of thinking.

He did this, it appears to give him a platform to continue his unabated accusations and hate speech on a group of Americans.

Then on top of it a number of other posters just jumped on board, as if they had read this article and totally agreed.

I honestly can think of nothing worse for a person to do on any forum of any kind. You have to be filled with total hate to do something like that.....

He has plagarized on here at least twice. I have been chastised by his best friend on here a number of times, recently told me when I responded accurately and honestly to a post of hers"the reason that few take you seriously. You jump, you leap, you catapult to your own obsessions. Your own opinions and you are so wordy. "

Well, Gracie......my words are my own...I do not steal. My credible and accurate links to validate my statements are real and real news, and not made up. So, you can call me what you want...you can praise those as you have who supported this...you can preach to me...you can fawn over Rubicon, but I do not recall ever on this forum seeing such a thing and the violations, and criticism of all of us regular folks might should be aimed that those who break the rules, lie and misrepresent, plagiarize and favor fake news with one purpose...to attack and accuse millions of Americans.

So, I will continue to "leap", "catapult" BUT one thing you can count on all those words will be mine or linked correctly to a legitimate website.

"Lying and accusing with no basis has become presidential"
Old 04-23-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Oh fvck...Rockface is going to post paragraph after paragraph, a lot of it in bold!
Did some conservative forget to include a Link in thier post (liberals are not held to this statement. Such as dimwitdave and the Boy)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You have TOTALLY lost it.

This story is found in one place..THE ONION, which is a satire site, with no touch with reality whatsover.

The WSJ was making fun and noted at the top of the article that it was SATIRE.

Are you so desperate to attack, that you are now using SATIRICAL news site to make some sick hate filled point ?

Then MDLNB, DONBALDWIN, AFFALD, without reading or checking buy into this farce.

GracieGirl, you mock me always, rave about these guys..are you not proud.

This is from the top of WSJ....

From the website of the Onion, a satirical newspaper, April 19:

Notable & Quotable: Berkeley Emergency - WSJ

This is a link to the ONION web story.

Berkeley Campus On Lockdown After Loose Pages From ‘Wall Street Journal’ Found On Park Bench - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

This is a new low in posting..

Using and believing a satire article as the basis for hate....THAT pretty much is the worst I have ever seen on this forum.

And then RUBICON doubles down his shock at a satire piece

I believe you may never ever refer to a REAL honest site.....to search for a basis to hate, and use one that is not only fake, but then to twist it as if it appeared in the WSJ as a news piece...all time low
Quote:
Hey MDLNB...said to be up to date on all and just erred when wished death on a candidate and who believes, obviously anything Rubicon says...AFFALD, DON BALDWIN....don't feel bade. You make fun of others always...look here is a complete web address for dummies who believe in ONION

The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real

The 35 Best Times Someone On Facebook Thought ‘The Onion’ Was Real | Thought Catalog
I replied to the post about Ann Coulter speaking at Berkeley and the rioting there...that is a REAL story.

Of course the story about the Wall Street Journal was satire. Though if the story was ANTI minority or woman it WOULD be treated that way...as a hazardous waste...not to be seen by anyone.

As you collect names to ridicule...you should also see what they posted instead of assuming.
Old 04-23-2017, 09:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
The article is shocking.. How in God's name have we drifted so far down the wrong path. What do the faculty and students do in a real life crisis?

It has been said that the left has moved so far left that they are now right of the right (fascists) This article lends credibility to that observation and Berkley's actions are tantamount to "book burning". Welcome to the Kardashian nation.

Personal Best Regards:
Are you fvcking kidding me?!

You actually believed a pure satire piece?

You are even dumber than I thought.

No wonder you never give links, you're hoping that someone doesn't catch on...that you're even less than a pseudo-intellectual.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-23-2017, 09:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
The more I think about this, the more I should apologize for making light of it.

A poster, RUBICON praised by all as honorable and honest posted a completely satire article which was identified as such on both links where you can find it.

He distorted it to make it appear as if it were an original story on the Wall St Journal, which I think he probably feels will give in some credibility as stupid as it was.

Now, that takes PREMEDITATION, CUNNING and DISHONESTY and a FRAUDULENT way of thinking.

He did this, it appears to give him a platform to continue his unabated accusations and hate speech on a group of Americans.

Then on top of it a number of other posters just jumped on board, as if they had read this article and totally agreed.

I honestly can think of nothing worse for a person to do on any forum of any kind. You have to be filled with total hate to do something like that.....

He has plagarized on here at least twice. I have been chastised by his best friend on here a number of times, recently told me when I responded accurately and honestly to a post of hers"the reason that few take you seriously. You jump, you leap, you catapult to your own obsessions. Your own opinions and you are so wordy. "

Well, Gracie......my words are my own...I do not steal. My credible and accurate links to validate my statements are real and real news, and not made up. So, you can call me what you want...you can praise those as you have who supported this...you can preach to me...you can fawn over Rubicon, but I do not recall ever on this forum seeing such a thing and the violations, and criticism of all of us regular folks might should be aimed that those who break the rules, lie and misrepresent, plagiarize and favor fake news with one purpose...to attack and accuse millions of Americans.

So, I will continue to "leap", "catapult" BUT one thing you can count on all those words will be mine or linked correctly to a legitimate website.

"Lying and accusing with no basis has become presidential"
It's unbelievable that ANYONE would take RubiTHECon (my nickname for him is dead on...if I say so myself )... serious.

He should avoid posting for a week at least...out of sheer embarrassment.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's unbelievable that ANYONE would take RubiTHECon (my nickname for him is dead on...if I say so myself )... serious.

He should avoid posting for a week at least...out of sheer embarrassment.
I did go back and look at the WSJ and found that I missed the Onion connection. I am embarrassed and I do apologize to all .
However the article closely depicts the real state of our educational institutes and their wrong thought, safe spaces ideology

I again apologize to you all.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-24-2017, 04:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

"Lying and accusing with no basis has become pr esidential"

It was an honest oversight by me and I have publicly apologized. However, your above stated commentary speaks to who you are, how you think and your state of desperation. I do not plagiarize, I do not intentional misinform....

This error was not a premeditated whatever it was simply a sharing and the "Notable Quotable" section of the WSJ normally carries actual quotes from some of the finest minds. So my sin is one of assumption not premeditation..

In my view a better person would have simply stated "we all make mistakes"

Take solace in your gotcha

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-24-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was an honest oversight by me and I have publicly apologized. However, your above stated commentary speaks to who you are, how you think and your state of desperation. I do not plagiarize, I do not intentional misinform....

This error was not a premeditated whatever it was simply a sharing and the "Notable Quotable" section of the WSJ normally carries actual quotes from some of the finest minds. So my sin is one of assumption not premeditation..

In my view a better person would have simply stated "we all make mistakes"

Take solace in your gotcha

Personal Best Regards:
Had it not been for you previous plagarism, never apologized for, and you and other posters mocking me for being honest, and mocking millions of other Americans as a daily practice, I may have made a joke and moved on. Had you not used a Russian website as a link, and then denied it, I would have simply joked.

I am sick of you, and your friend preaching, and talking honesty, when the two of you go out of your way to avoid truth, and truth based on fact, not on your personal perception.

I take no solace in "gotcha" but if not done, you are simply making a mockery of the truth.

One of my problem with this administration, is that he has created a mass of people who do not care who lies, and who doesn't. The truth does not matter. You can accuse anyone of anything with no basis, and you morally accept it. I will never forgive our President for that. He has good hard working people in this country, who are very frustrated, talking hate and thinking they are on the moral high ground. He has a TOTAL disdain fr truth, and has nurtured millions to be like that.

So, no "gotcha" for me, but having real discussions based on real facts and truth and on topics would make this site.....well, honest and fair.

You do not realize how this Presidents persona of lying and false accusations has permeated society and this board.

I know when you say what you would have done, you again lay claim to what you call the high ground, but once again it is based on lies, mistakes or not, and you still continue to look down on everyone who does not collapse to how you feel.

Sometimes being aware of self might help. It works for me. I DO NOT accept lies, and I do not accept people whose entire "character" is based on accusations with no basis in fact.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of running your libtard mouth so much on here, criticizing everyone else's threads, why don't you learn how to start one. I don't mean just a "Trump sucks" start, but a news worthy discussion. You didn't vote so you have no right to even discuss these issues with anyone. No, a vote for a fictitious candidate is not a vote, it's your justification for doing nothing.
Can you believe the way the guy brags about having "50 years in the political arena" and how he "lived, breathed, ate and slept politics"...AND THEN HE VOTES FOR SOMEONE THAT IS NOT EVEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!

You would think a guy so versed in politics (50 years, LOL) would have realized the contest was between 2 people: Crooked Hillary or Trump.

If he listened to the media (he certainly copies and pastes plenty of their stuff), he would have been lead to believe Crooked Hillary could not lose (the media wanted Crooked Hillary to win and they interfered with the election - but we only need to talk about the Russians).

There were a number of independents running (Goofy Stein, Gary Johnson, and even Crazy Bernie) he could have wasted a vote on. BUT, none of the candidates were GOOD enough for him. They might have used bad language at some point in their life, they might have made sexual jokes, they might have lied (of course everyone, including Rockface, has lied), they might have forgotten to include a link in a post! Obviously none of the candidates could walk on water and thus he, as an "expert", could not vote for them.

So now he is on here, bragging about his "expert" status and non stop bitching about the candidate that won the election - when he knowingly wasted his vote.

We need to realize it did not matter who won, he is going to complain about them non stop (he claims he made many negative posts about Obamma in the past), he is going to ridicule anyone on here that supports Trump (claiming they are over looking the fact he does not walk on water). He did it so much last time, people got sick of his whining crap and sent nasty PM's, of course the ballless dude he is - he contacted the mods, changed his screen name, and then started the same non stop negative crap with another president.

They say you can't change a leopards spots...
Old 04-24-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface
I DO NOT accept lies, and I do not accept people whose entire "character" is based on accusations with no basis in fact.
You don't accept anyone! You non stop whine about people because they don't live by your standards. There was no candidate in the 2016 election that was good enough for YOUR VOTE!
Old 04-24-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Had it not been for you previous plagarism, never apologized for, and you and other posters mocking me for being honest, and mocking millions of other Americans as a daily practice, I may have made a joke and moved on. Had you not used a Russian website as a link, and then denied it, I would have simply joked.

I am sick of you, and your friend preaching, and talking honesty, when the two of you go out of your way to avoid truth, and truth based on fact, not on your personal perception.

I take no solace in "gotcha" but if not done, you are simply making a mockery of the truth.

One of my problem with this administration, is that he has created a mass of people who do not care who lies, and who doesn't. The truth does not matter. You can accuse anyone of anything with no basis, and you morally accept it. I will never forgive our President for that. He has good hard working people in this country, who are very frustrated, talking hate and thinking they are on the moral high ground. He has a TOTAL disdain fr truth, and has nurtured millions to be like that.

So, no "gotcha" for me, but having real discussions based on real facts and truth and on topics would make this site.....well, honest and fair.

You do not realize how this Presidents persona of lying and false accusations has permeated society and this board.

I know when you say what you would have done, you again lay claim to what you call the high ground, but once again it is based on lies, mistakes or not, and you still continue to look down on everyone who does not collapse to how you feel.

Sometimes being aware of self might help. It works for me. I DO NOT accept lies, and I do not accept people whose entire "character" is based on accusations with no basis in fact.
Would love to see honesty and fairness on this Political Forum.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
I did go back and look at the WSJ and found that I missed the Onion connection. I am embarrassed and I do apologize to all .
However the article closely depicts the real state of our educational institutes and their wrong thought, safe spaces ideology

I again apologize to you all.

Personal Best Regards:
Oh crap RUBI...I sold off my IRA and financial holdings thinking the world was coming to an end based on that Onion stuff...
Old 04-24-2017, 06:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle
Would love to see honesty and fairness on this Political Forum.
It is honest and fair...nobody on here is above ridicule. Look at the crap Rockface is giving Rubi because a link was not provided. Look at the crap (unt is giving Gracie because she asked a question about someone's family.
Possibly you got "honest and fair" confused with "safe and nurturing"? I would suggest the ladies only forum for that, but you get 3 ladies together and 2 of them are going to gang up on 1 lady (its their nature).
Old 04-24-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is honest and fair...nobody on here is above ridicule. Look at the crap Rockface is giving Rubi because a link was not provided. Look at the crap (unt is giving Gracie because she asked a question about someone's family.
Possibly you got "honest and fair" confused with "safe and nurturing"? I would suggest the ladies only forum for that, but you get 3 ladies together and 2 of them are going to gang up on 1 lady (its their nature).
Mr. DIRTBANKER.....reading your plethora of posts makes me wonder if you knew that the election is OVER.

Trump won...Clinton lost...Obama is out of the White House.

It is time to govern, discuss topics, and pray our President can be honest.

I am not here to discuss my personal life with Gracie, or you.

You are stuck in a time warp.
Old 04-24-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
I suggest the ladies forum for ALL the complainers who are shocked at what is said here.

Tags
journal, insanity, sheer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.