states rights

Old 02-25-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy
Delusion...

Al la Bobby Riggs and Billie Jean King...I'd challenge you to ANYTHING. Or...to be more realistic...a general challenge. We take 100 different tasks, real world situations, a "survival" type test...things you'd need to know/be able to do to live independently...like a mountain man. Just us and nature. And we'll see who does better. How about we do it for a year...2 go in, one comes out. Care to wager who it'll be?

Wait until I get you pregnant...then we'll REALLY see how dependent you women really are.

We're NOT the same...we're NOT equal. We each have different abilities and talents. We should ALL do what we're best at...not force our way into things we're not made for. Women should be raising their children and men should be providing for them.

Minorities...should just go away.
Once upon a time, physical strength meant something.

In this modern world however...mental abilities denote 'superiority.'

I understand why you are so enraged regarding this fact, being someone who is living 200 years too late...but you better learn to live with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldwin's Master
You are so fvcking ignorant.

You're so blinded by your insecurity toward women and minorities, that you don't know the difference between...causality/cause and effect.

You fail to admit that blacks are only 12% of the population and that they AND women were until recently (and in many ways still ARE)...actively kept away from academics/upper echelons of business by putrid scum like yourself.

Then you want to try and use that fact, to point and say..."see, they haven't accomplished as much as the white men who have kept them away."

It's analogues to ensuring a person never learns to read Russian, then claiming an IQ superiority...because you can read it.

Pure insanity, unless of course you're too stupid to know...what IQ is based on.

You're a simple-minded amoeba (you don't even rise to the level of pseudo-intellectual) of racism/misogyny/homophobia...that most decent people see right through.

Now run away, before some black woman says BOO to you...and you're reduced to the quivering pile of insecure scum that you are.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-25-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Once upon a time, physical strength meant something.

In this modern world however...mental abilities denote 'superiority.'

I understand why you are so enraged regarding this fact, being someone who is living 200 years too late...but you better learn to live with it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
It STILL does...WHO do you think does the REAL jobs? The jobs that DO require strength? Oil wells, pipe fitting, iron worker...fireman...where do you think a world of only women would be without men?

We NEED you for reproduction only...you need us for just about everything else.

Men's IQs are consistently higher than women, men's spacial and abstract abilities are consistently higher than woman's.

"Given that women have long outnumbered men on college campuses and hold more advanced degrees than their male counterparts, it makes sense that they would also score higher on IQ tests. But for the last 100 years, they've lagged behind men by as much as five points—although their scores have been rising.Jul 16, 2012"

are men smarter than women? - Google Search

There you have it...Men ARE "smarter", we're stronger...we're more athletic...are more inventive...face it...you lost the genetic coin toss.

Women are over represented in college because there's affirmative action and quotas for them!
Old 02-25-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racist Boy
It STILL does...WHO do you think does the REAL jobs? The jobs that DO require strength? Oil wells, pipe fitting, iron worker...fireman...where do you think a world of only women would be without men?

We NEED you for reproduction only...you need us for just about everything else.

Men's IQs are consistently higher than women, men's spacial and abstract abilities are consistently higher than woman's.

"Given that women have long outnumbered men on college campuses and hold more advanced degrees than their male counterparts, it makes sense that they would also score higher on IQ tests. But for the last 100 years, they've lagged behind men by as much as five points—although their scores have been rising.Jul 16, 2012"

are men smarter than women? - Google Search

There you have it...Men ARE "smarter", we're stronger...we're more athletic...are more inventive...face it...you lost the genetic coin toss.

Women are over represented in college because there's affirmative action and quotas for them!

Go click on the Forbes link in your post.
Quote:

"Decades of research show unequivocally that men and women are equal in general intelligence (IQ),"
And if I were actually a female, then me continuing to eviscerate you...would be anecdotal evidence that women ARE smarter than men (or at least YOU ).

Sorry about that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-25-2017, 08:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Go click on the Forbes link in your post.

And if I were actually a female, then me continuing to eviscerate you...would be anecdotal evidence that women ARE smarter than men (or at least YOU ).

Sorry about that.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Can't see it...they want to run Java and I won't let them. You shouldn't either.

I put up the search...you found one out of the 10 results that supposedly fits your world view.

I'm honest, I give you ALL the results. I let you see both sides. I'm counting on you reading the opposing side too...not JUST confirmation bias.

Tags
states, rights, person, ˈhipəˌkrit/submit, hyp·o·crite

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.