states rights

Old 02-24-2017, 05:35 AM
n/a

Default states rights

"White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is suggesting the Trump administration may crack down on states that have legalized recreational marijuana."

So the party that is always railing about states rights is now against states rights.

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/Submit
noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy.
synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint
Old 02-24-2017, 05:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is suggesting the Trump administration may crack down on states that have legalized recreational marijuana."

So the party that is always railing about states rights is now against states rights.

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/Submit
noun
synonyms: pretender, dissembler, deceiver, liar, pietist, sanctimonious person, plaster saint
The states created the federal government and not the reverse. The federal government has expanded beyond its ability to function effectively. So trump should not only drain the swamp he should drastically reduce it.

Having said that then state's should have their say in abortion, transgender bathrooms, right to work laws,etc.

Personally, I believe recreational drugs are a curse on our society causing death and destruction of people and property. cigarette smoking is illegal for minors to purchase. Its use outlawed just about everywhere and we actually have people rallying for recreational pot use. the irony escapes them.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-24-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Big pharm and the alcohol industry are up in arms over legalization...it's cutting into their profits!
Old 02-24-2017, 06:19 AM
n/a

The glue that holds the totv liberals together is that they are all potheads.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The states created the federal government and not the reverse. The federal government has expanded beyond its ability to function effectively. So trump should not only drain the swamp he should drastically reduce it.

Having said that then state's should have their say in abortion, transgender bathrooms, right to work laws,etc.

Personally, I believe recreational drugs are a curse on our society causing death and destruction of people and property. cigarette smoking is illegal for minors to purchase. Its use outlawed just about everywhere and we actually have people rallying for recreational pot use. the irony escapes them.

Personal Best Regards:
Everyone's "hero" Lincoln took away states rights. The Civil War put the states on notice and kept them in their place. The Feds are in charge.

And the facts have escaped you...people who smoke cigarettes smoke all day...every day. You don't do that with cannabis. Alcohol cause many more problems than cannabis. It IS illegal for minors to purchase/have just like alcohol. I don't see what the problem is. It should be just another choice for adults. It's a natural plant, put here by "God" for us to use as we see fit.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
No...it's delusion...they all share the same delusion...that they're equal to white men.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

hyp·o·crite
ˈhipəˌkrit/Submit
noun
Most of us don't need another un-linked, cut/past plagiarized post from you.

We already know what a flaming hypocrite is.

All one has to do, is to read most of your posts...for perfect examples.

The reason of course, for limiting 'States Rights' is so that a state can't decide that they really don't see the harm in things like slavery/Jim Crow laws/discrimination against whomever they choose.

In other words, you and your putrid ilk such as Baldwin, LarBug, Etc., Etc., can't take over a state...and decide to take away individual rights.

Smoking pot is FAR less harmful than alcohol, so I guess it's not all that surprising in one respect... that alcoholic lushes are so opposed to it.

I know that really bums you...but tough $hit.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Says one of the extremist-right alcoholics, who stays pickled all day...and likes to come on here and post.

Thanks for the guffaw.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most of us don't need another un-linked, cut/past plagiarized post from you.

We already know what a flaming hypocrite is.

All one has to do, is to read most of your posts...for perfect examples.

The reason of course, for limiting 'States Rights' is so that a state can't decide that they really don't see the harm in things like slavery/Jim Crow laws/discrimination against whomever they choose.

In other words, you and your putrid ilk such as Baldwin, LarBug, Etc., Etc., can't take over a state...and decide to take away individual rights.

Smoking pot is FAR less harmful than alcohol, so I guess it's not all that surprising in one respect... that alcoholic lushes are so opposed to it.

I know that really bums you...but tough $hit.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
You'd rather I was FORCED to do things your way?

And yet you scream and yell when you accuse me of FORCING you to do things my way...

You want to FORCE me to live with "people" I loath?

How about I FORCE you to live with me? What if the government one day said...you know what, you're living too well over there, good neighbors, quiet, helpful, you all think pretty much the same way about things... We're going to move Baldwin, and people just like him into the houses next door. They'll also be moving into other houses too...so the whole atmosphere of your neighborhood is going to change. You're going to start hearing all new conversations at the pool. Instead of unicorns and skittles, it's going to be how f@cked up women and blacks are. We're going to start invading your quilters group, your mah jogg, cards...we're going to RUIN...EVERYTHING you like.

Fair enough? It's what you want to do to us. Change what WE like, what we enjoy, destroy our neighborhoods, schools, everywhere.

Why is it OK for you but not for us?

Your way has proven to be a complete failure. In 60 years we've dropped from #1 in most things down to around #25. Because we're NOT all EQUAL. STOP forcing inferiority on us. Stop diversity and quotas.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
You'd rather I was FORCED to do things your way?

And yet you scream and yell when you accuse me of FORCING you to do things my way...

You want to FORCE me to live with "people" I loath?

How about I FORCE you to live with me? What if the government one day said...you know what, you're living too well over there, good neighbors, quiet, helpful, you all think pretty much the same way about things... We're going to move Baldwin, and people just like him into the houses next door. They'll also be moving into other houses too...so the whole atmosphere of your neighborhood is going to change. You're going to start hearing all new conversations at the pool. Instead of unicorns and skittles, it's going to be how f@cked up women and blacks are. We're going to start invading your quilters group, your mah jogg, cards...we're going to RUIN...EVERYTHING you like.

Fair enough? It's what you want to do to us. Change what WE like, what we enjoy, destroy our neighborhoods, schools, everywhere.

Why is it OK for you but not for us?

Your way has proven to be a complete failure. In 60 years we've dropped from #1 in most things down to around #25. Because we're NOT all EQUAL. STOP forcing inferiority on us. Stop diversity and quotas.
You are Don Baldwin.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Another bait thread.
Nothing better to do!
Old 02-24-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Another bait thread.
Nothing better to do!
They are angry as they are surrounded by neighbors and family that despise their political views so they act out on totv like babies.

Don't worry these handful of old hippies won't be alive for trumps second term. They have graduated from pot to harder drugs.

Pot does have an up side. Drug addicts have shorter life spans. Thin the herd, and some like Tal are sterile, so he is the only and last liberal in his family ..lol
Old 02-24-2017, 11:29 AM
n/a

Default says the drunk.....

Quote:
Says the drunk.....
Old 02-24-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
But you think alcohol is okay, as you didn't mention it, just read the villages newspaper and compare the problems of all you commented about. What is the no. 1 leading cause of lung cancer, and we all pay for the results.
Old 02-24-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Another doofus statement.

Tags
states, rights, person, ˈhipəˌkrit/submit, hyp·o·crite

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.