Step Up Hannity Your Next

Old 04-24-2017, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
BOOM. Another liberal media smear campaign ends in humiliating ruin.

Read more: Debbie Schlussel Recants Statement - World News Politics
Debbie Schlussel Recants Statement - World News Politics
Local pundit: 'Creepy' Sean Hannity argued her pants size

That's over-stating what happened. And it is all the media that were involved it looks like not just liberal media.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

OUCH! You may now step down Sean we will have to find a new whipping boy. Turns out Sean only asked this nice lady back to his Hotel NOT his Hotel Room. NAH their not lining them up to try and $$$ Cash In $$$ it's just my imagination. I think she had Sean mixed up with Geraldo There's nothing In The Safe Rivera.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
His next what? Your post title is an incomplete sentence.
I'll try harder to do better next time sir or madam! But for now read the post title then meld into the first line of the post that should make it clearerer. I worked in the Concrete Business for 30 years not school teaching so please bear, bare stand by I'm trying my very best. I often let it slide when you make a mistake if your who I think you are Just Let It Be.
Old 04-24-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'll try harder to do better next time sir or madam! But for now read the post title then meld into the first line of the post that should make it clearerer. I worked in the Concrete Business for 30 years not school teaching so please bear, bare stand by I'm trying my very best. I often let it slide when you make a mistake if your who I think you are Just Let It Be.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Few of us care about correct grammar and spelling. Just try to get your points across.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
They already lost their balls...
Good shot!
Old 04-25-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was just commenting on her looks. Men do assess women by their looks. If you want to get in the spirit: I guess she could look like you, only with tits?

Welcome to the forum, please don't start lecturing on what is politically correct by your standards.

Asking someone if they want to come up to your hotel room is not violating. Asking them after they said no and told you they are not interested in you in that way, is a problem. If you work with or for the person (both get paychecks from same company) that needs to be reported to HR department.

I have a daughter, she is strikingly gorgeous. Lots of guys look at her, and many make passes at her. If she is not interested, she let's them know in plain English. If they **** her off: she will get nasty and there will be a scene!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It's funny...the WHOLE relationship between a man and a women is 95% based on looks. The right look will win you 95% of the battle. Women dress to attract men...and it works.

Unless they've been leading you on earlier...then THAT is a problem. Most women's "problem" with men is because of our REACTION to women's behavior. You lead a man on...accept his dinner...drinks...suggestive dancing...and THEN say no...? I say it's time to "pay up"...you either give him half the nights bill or you lie down for a few minutes and let him do his thing.

Good for your daughter...I just hope she's not a user...doing what I described above. There are women who eat out ALL the time...almost every day...and have NEVER paid for a meal. They've never done a thing of value...but lie down and let a man do his thing.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
It's funny...the WHOLE relationship between a man and a women is 95% based on looks. The right look will win you 95% of the battle. Women dress to attract men...and it works.

Unless they've been leading you on earlier...then THAT is a problem. Most women's "problem" with men is because of our REACTION to women's behavior. You lead a man on...accept his dinner...drinks...suggestive dancing...and THEN say no...? I say it's time to "pay up"...you either give him half the nights bill or you lie down for a few minutes and let him do his thing.

Good for your daughter...I just hope she's not a user...doing what I described above. There are women who eat out ALL the time...almost every day...and have NEVER paid for a meal. They've never done a thing of value...but lie down and let a man do his thing.
I laughed a few times reading your post, and I can't argue with your logic...but I disagree on some of the views expressed with regard to dinner and drinks = she owes some tail.

I look at an opportunity to have dinner and drinks with a lady as a chance to get to know her, and her to get to know me. I want to know and like her, before I climb on her. If I asked her out, I should pay. If she did not like me that way, she does not owe me anything. That is just my opinion.

I would not consider my daughter a "user". She does go to dinner a lot, I don't believe she sleeps with everyone she goes to dinner with either. But things are different today in the dating world (she is age 22). They mostly go out in groups for dinner and drinks on first dates (takes the pressure off the expectations) and then they might go on private dates after they met at a group gathering (if the interest is there).

Last year she dated a guy for about 8 months that she met at a baseball game where she was doing some modeling for Ford. He treated her good and was very personable. He was a 24 year old millennial still living at home. His mother did EVERYTHING for him (laundry, cleaned room, cooked meals, made appointments). My daughter broke up with him because he was complacent and had no real direction or plans for the future.

So about 6 months or so later, she meets a new guy at a UM football game (she attends UM and is pursuing a nursing degree) and he asks her for a date and suggests she accompany him to a party being hosted by family friends on Star Island. He is in a fraternity, lives in a fraternity house, is attractive, and is very nice to her (opens doors etc). He went home to California for the winter break and towards the end of break; he calls her and asks if she would like to go with him skiing in Aspen at the families vacation home, the last weekend of break. She told him; she did not think that was possible as she could not afford airfare as she had just got back from Chicago. He said his dad would send their plane for her (Challenger 300). She asked for a address of where the vacation home was, so she could let her parents know where she would be that weekend. The house was 11.3 million on Zillow. She went and had a great time. He (and his family) invited her to go to Cabo for spring break (they have a place there too).

Well February comes along, and she is expressing unhappiness in the relationship. She says that the new boyfriend is treating her well, its just he is real similar to the old boyfriend. The only difference is his mother does not do everything for him, instead he gets a $2500 a month allowance and pays other people to do it for him...and he has no definite plans for the future. I guess she could have been a "user" , but instead she broke it off a week BEFORE they were supposed to go to Cabo.

An older friend of mine, told me to tell her "it was just as easy to love the rich ones as it was the poor ones". I never told her that, as she is way to motivated to put up with lazy people. She is in her final weeks of the last semester and she will have her degree (something neither one of the boyfriends was in a hurry to accomplish).
Old 04-25-2017, 03:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
I laughed a few times reading your post, and I can't argue with your logic...but I disagree on some of the views expressed with regard to dinner and drinks = she owes some tail.

An older friend of mine, told me to tell her "it was just as easy to love the rich ones as it was the poor ones". I never told her that, as she is way to motivated to put up with lazy people. She is in her final weeks of the last semester and she will have her degree (something neither one of the boyfriends was in a hurry to accomplish).
She's holding out for a doctor...you didn't realize that?
Old 04-25-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
She's holding out for a doctor...you didn't realize that?
Lol...never crossed my mind!

Old 04-25-2017, 04:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lol...never crossed my mind!

A beautiful woman...who isn't crazy...is set for life IF she plays that beauty card right. She'll have hundreds of men fawning over her, wanting to take care of her...for life. ALL she needs to do is choose wisely.

For men...it's their wealth and power that attracts women. An ugly man with wealth and power can get a beautiful woman easier than a handsome man with no wealth or power. That doesn't mean Mr Beautiful doesn't get laid...it means she won't marry him. He's her side dish. BTW...women cheat as much as men.

Women want the privileges and benefits of being with the alpha male...that's their motivation. Have the alpha males baby and enjoy the perks of being the 1st lady in whatever social circle she frequents.

Men and women are very different...
Old 04-25-2017, 04:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
A beautiful woman...who isn't crazy...is set for life IF she plays that beauty card right. She'll have hundreds of men fawning over her, wanting to take care of her...for life. ALL she needs to do is choose wisely.

For men...it's their wealth and power that attracts women. An ugly man with wealth and power can get a beautiful woman easier than a handsome man with no wealth or power. That doesn't mean Mr Beautiful doesn't get laid...it means she won't marry him. He's her side dish. BTW...women cheat as much as men.

Women want the privileges and benefits of being with the alpha male...that's their motivation. Have the alpha males baby and enjoy the perks of being the 1st lady in whatever social circle she frequents.

Men and women are very different...
Well sometimes the nice successful men like to make babies with lovely and successful alpha females. It is managing to keep a relationship grounded and interesting and fun and warm for over fifty years that is a test of a nice successful man and a nice successful woman. This comes to mind because it is our 54th anniversary.

Here is the picture of the nicest man I have ever met;

Grace Helene Gantner shared a link.
April 23, 2015 ·
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 261733_1942715540607_5465087_n.jpg (13.5 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-25-2017, 04:30 PM
n/a

Time has been kind to your husband...I hope to keep my good looks as I age too!

Old 04-25-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well sometimes the nice successful men like to make babies with lovely and successful alpha females. It is managing to keep a relationship grounded and interesting and fun and warm for over fifty years that is a test of a nice successful man and a nice successful woman. This comes to mind because it is our 54th anniversary.

Here is the picture of the nicest man I have ever met;
I'm happy for you Gracie.

Most people give up on each other during tough times. Especially blacks of whom 80% are unmarried with many NOT knowing their father.

It doesn't change our future.

Go to a border state...go to a border town...THAT is America's future. It's NOT pretty, it's NOT safe, it's NOT pleasant. It's white America turning into brown Mexico II.

It's happening...they're the majority below age 7...next year age 8, the next age 9...every year their numbers growing...every year THEIR culture becoming more dominant.

We need to stop it.

Edit:
When you start seeing kids toys geared towards little Hispanics, little Mexicans...with Spanish themes instead of white...maybe THEN you'll believe me.
Old 06-14-2017, 10:08 PM
n/a

Default Step Up Hannity Your Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I'm happy for you Gracie.

Most people give up on each other during tough times. Especially blacks of whom 80% are unmarried with many NOT knowing their father.

It doesn't change our future.

Go to a border state...go to a border town...THAT is America's future. It's NOT pretty, it's NOT safe, it's NOT pleasant. It's white America turning into brown Mexico II.

It's happening...they're the majority below age 7...next year age 8, the next age 9...every year their numbers growing...every year THEIR culture becoming more dominant.

We need to stop it.

Edit:
When you start seeing kids toys geared towards little Hispanics, little Mexicans...with Spanish themes instead of white...maybe THEN you'll believe me.

Just another racist rant by the white supremacist Don Black of Stormfront - White Nationalist Community fame. Why do all of you even put up with his racist tripe?

If you don't respond, he'll crawl back under his rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-15-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just another racist rant by the white supremacist Don Black of Stormfront - White Nationalist Community fame. Why do all of you even put up with his racist tripe?

If you don't respond, he'll crawl back under his rock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You went back 2 months to post that?

You're obsessed young lady...

Anything I said that you can dispute?

Didn't think so...

I'm a racist...and you're ignorant...and that's WHY you're NOT a racist too.

Tags
hannity, apply, replacement, fox, sin

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.