Old 06-15-2017, 09:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You went back 2 months to post that?

You're obsessed young lady...

Anything I said that you can dispute?

Didn't think so...

I'm a racist...and you're ignorant...and that's WHY you're NOT a racist too.

Why not Sonny? Once a racist almost always a racist. I've proven with science that you are simply a run of the mill bigot, with an above average big mouth. So, Ms. Black, go back to your white supremacist website.

Pray tell what is your definition of ignorance? IQ, college degrees, crosses burned in neighbor yards?

P.S. Is it true you were the grand flugelhorn of the KKK after David Duke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-16-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Why not Sonny? Once a racist almost always a racist. I've proven with science that you are simply a run of the mill bigot, with an above average big mouth. So, Ms. Black, go back to your white supremacist website.

Pray tell what is your definition of ignorance? IQ, college degrees, crosses burned in neighbor yards?

P.S. Is it true you were the grand flugelhorn of the KKK after David Duke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You didn't PROVE anything.

Nobody has...because I'm right.

You found the 99% black city of 150,000 that is just as nice as the villages? Where?

You found the 99% black school that ranks high like MIT or Cal Tech?

You found ANYPLACE/ANYTHING that is 99% black and doesn't suck?

You found a black that is the pinnacle? Above ALL the rest in something other than a few sports?

I must have missed it... Please...re-post it.
Old 06-16-2017, 12:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
You didn't PROVE anything.

Nobody has...because I'm right.

You found the 99% black city of 150,000 that is just as nice as the villages? Where?

You found the 99% black school that ranks high like MIT or Cal Tech?

You found ANYPLACE/ANYTHING that is 99% black and doesn't suck?

You found a black that is the pinnacle? Above ALL the rest in something other than a few sports?

I must have missed it... Please...re-post it.

Your repeated dumping of the same swill reminds me of Groundhog Day. It just underscores the effort you make to keep believing white supremacist doctrine. You'd be better off recording it and constantly playing it back to yourself.

You've proven what you are. There are probably fewer than a handful, if that many, here who subscribe to this tripe. You really should find another place to dump this stuff - a porta potty perhaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-16-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your repeated dumping of the same swill reminds me of Groundhog Day. It just underscores the effort you make to keep believing white supremacist doctrine. You'd be better off recording it and constantly playing it back to yourself.

You've proven what you are. There are probably fewer than a handful, if that many, here who subscribe to this tripe. You really should find another place to dump this stuff - a porta potty perhaps.

Where's the black villages dubious?

I speak the truth...Hispanics ARE the majority of babies being born right now in America which makes it a mathematical certainty that they WILL be the nations majority by the 2040s. White people dying faster than the babies are being born will guarantee it.

Call it what you will but white have gone from 90% of the population to 50% today. Our numbers continue to drop. We ARE being bred out. Whites will be 20-25% of the population within 30 years. Our culture IS becoming Hispanic...slowly.

I'm going to keep saying it until it FINALLY sinks into your thick skulls that you ARE losing your country, culture, and race.
Old 06-16-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Default Step Up Hannity Your Next

You've lost your mind. I've not lost anything. Your mathematical certainty may not be so certain after all. Your source of our species theory turned out to be specious, didn't it.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone
You've lost your mind. I've not lost anything. Your mathematical certainty may not be so certain after all. Your source of our species theory turned out to be specious, didn't it.
The depth and breadth of Racist/Misogyny Boy Baldwin's hate...is truly breathtaking.

It's hard for any decent person...to even comprehend.

Unfortunately, even in the microcosm of TOTV...he is not alone.

BobnBev and Larbud...being but two disgusting examples.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

School Enrollment | Pew Research Center

U.S. School Enrollment Hits Majority-Minority Milestone - Education Week

"School enrollment of Hispanic students at all levels grew 35.5 percent in the 10 years from 2005 to 2015."

School Enrollment in the United States: 2015

more hispanic births than white - Google Search

Quote:
The depth and breadth of Racist/Misogyny Boy Baldwin's hate...is truly breathtaking.

It's hard for any decent person...to even comprehend.

Unfortunately, even in the microcosm of TOTV...he is not alone.

BobnBev and Larbud...being but two disgusting examples.
neanderthal dna map - Google Search

https://www.google.com/search?q=perc...al dna by race

Tags
hannity, apply, replacement, fox, sin

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.