Stupid is as stupid does

Old 03-24-2017, 02:06 PM
n/a

Default Stupid is as stupid does

It is beyond my understand why anyone would still support Trump after all the crap he has done. I have concluded that there must be something wrong with someone who is still supporting trump.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

I'm still just dancing about because the other one didn't get elected. You really should have run with Bernie. He would have won.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm still just dancing about because the other one didn't get elected. You really should have run with Bernie. He would have won.
You're simply another person who hated Hillary...more than you love this country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-24-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Enjoy your little dance. I did not, could not vote for Clinton.

However, your obviously non American views simply allow you to ignore what Trump is doing to our Presidency.

Other times in history, our President is taken to task for issue differences.

We have a President who now, with serious moral flaws of lying chronically, making knowingly false charges publicly and with great vengeance who is destroying not only the office, but in reading foreign newspapers, they are aghast at the lying and untruth that comes from this man's mouth..

They also are alarmed, not only at him, but his supporters because the blind acceptance of these untruths IS an endorsement.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:51 PM
n/a

Let's use this intelligence comm investigation as an further example.

Nukes runs to the White House with TOTALLY FALSE information, after meeting with the press, and not asking the intelligence folks about it, using that anonymous source thing.

Even though the information was false, and even as presented meant not much except more confusion, Trump and the RNC immediately send out emails using this false information to try and raise funds.

Nukes then apologizes the next day, and in addition makes a declaration of the allegations by Trump were not true.
---------------
Note...rumors, and they are rumors abound that the anonymous source was the Whit House and this was a made up charade to attempt to destroy the investigation. Remember, in order to get a select comm, the GOP has the power. Disrupting this invesrptigation is important if you do not want info it.

This is simply a rumor running around Washington
---------------------

Today, Nunez is trying to pull back testimony from being public, blocking officials from the previous admin to testify.

This makes the rumor more pallitable.

This Presidency is crap. This entire scenario is rotten. We are now a huge laughing stock.

And people still support this terrible, immoral, lying, corrupt man who in his entire life has never done one single thing for his country, and who they know has always been an immoral, lying and corrupt man.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post

[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 03-24-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're simply another person who hated Hillary...more than you love this country.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Just to interject here. I would like to include myself as one that "hated" Hillary, but not more than I love this country. You see, it still works.

You are just a poor loser. Loser with a capital "L"

You hate Trump more than you love your country. Then again, I do not think that you love your country, so does that still count?

Deepest and Non-sincere Condolences:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg loser.jpg (40.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 03-24-2017, 05:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
Just to interject here. I would like to include myself as one that "hated" Hillary, but not more than I love this country. You see, it still works.

You are just a poor loser. Loser with a capital "L"

You hate Trump more than you love your country. Then again, I do not think that you love your country, so does that still count?

Deepest and Non-sincere Condolences:
Wrong...again!

I don't hate Chump, I'm just embarrassed for my great country watching the biggest lying scumbag to ever sit in the Oval Office...flush our credibility down the toilet.

If you think that is "still working"...then you're nothing more than a cultist.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-25-2017, 05:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wrong...again!

I don't hate Chump, I'm just embarrassed for my great country watching the biggest lying scumbag to ever sit in the Oval Office...flush our credibility down the toilet.

If you think that is "still working"...then you're nothing more than a cultist.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Keep it up, crybaby troll. We are all laughing at you. You just babble on with nothing to say. The big "L" fits you very well.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:43 PM
n/a

Trump certainly is an embarrassment.
He refuses to bow when meeting any foreign leader, no matter how more important their country is than ours.
Old 03-25-2017, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump certainly is an embarrassment.
He refuses to bow when meeting any foreign leader, no matter how more important their country is than ours.
LOL

It's pretty easy to spot the ignorant simpletons.

They're the ones who think it is some type of subservience to greet the leader of another country in its own customs, but think it's just fine to refuse to shake hands with the leader of a staunch ally...because the leader is a female.

Works every time.
Old 03-25-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Keep it up, crybaby troll. We are all laughing at you. You just babble on with nothing to say. The big "L" fits you very well.
MDCPD, you are such a predictable easy mark. And ill matched to boot. But don't change; it just gets better and better.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
no, you know who would have won is Biden. Too bad his son died making him unable to take it on.
Old 03-29-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's pretty easy to spot the ignorant simpletons.

They're the ones who think it is some type of subservience to greet the leader of another country in its own customs, but think it's just fine to refuse to shake hands with the leader of a staunch ally...because the leader is a female.
I spotted one!

Trump Didn't Shake Merkel's Hand? Umm... Then What Are These Pictures Of?
Old 03-29-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Boy us damn dummies.

Here we thought the media was speaking of the formal posing and he didn't look at her.

Damn media, they just screw everything up, and of course those bums did not EVER criticize the past President.

We should simply do away with the first ammendment, EXCEPT FOR FOX. Now those folks at FOX always are right...he'll, even one of their commentators was sourced internationally has having information about the British Joint in wiretapping Trump.

Heck, who even needs the British press also...they didn't know that

Tags
trump, stupid, concluded, supporting, wrong

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.