Stupid is as stupid does

Old 03-29-2017, 05:19 PM
n/a

That response would be fine if your theorem was "There was this one time when he didn't shake hands."
Unfortunately, it was "it's just fine to refuse to shake hands with the leader of a staunch ally...because the leader is a female."
Old 03-30-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
MDCPD, you are such a predictable easy mark. And ill matched to boot. But don't change; it just gets better and better.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

There is no other country more important than the United States of America. President Trump is the leader of the free world and should bow to no-one. Our last President bowed frequently on his "Apology Tour" and sent the wrong signal to other world leaders who only recognize strength. Consider the ramifications of Obama's policies. The world is a dangerous place. If you find another country that is more important than the U.S.A., you should go there.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Boy us damn dummies.

Here we thought the media was speaking of the formal posing and he didn't look at her.

Damn media, they just screw everything up, and of course those bums did not EVER criticize the past President.

We should simply do away with the first ammendment, EXCEPT FOR FOX. Now those folks at FOX always are right...he'll, even one of their commentators was sourced internationally has having information about the British Joint in wiretapping Trump.

Heck, who even needs the British press also...they didn't know that
I bet you had a point in that blather, somewhere.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
There is no other country more important than the United States of America. President Trump is the leader of the free world and should bow to no-one. Our last President bowed frequently on his "Apology Tour" and sent the wrong signal to other world leaders who only recognize strength. Consider the ramifications of Obama's policies. The world is a dangerous place. If you find another country that is more important than the U.S.A., you should go there.
No, the important factor related to his bowing to them is NOT that he sent the wrong signal to them, he sent the wrong signal to AMERICA. He showed how weak he is/WAS. Thank goodness, he's gone.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is beyond my understand why anyone would still support Trump after all the crap he has done. I have concluded that there must be something wrong with someone who is still supporting trump.
Maybe it's because he's actually accomplishing the things that he said he would and those things are the reason people voted for him.

Of course if you listen to a lot of the media and to haters on forums such as this you might not know that.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe it's because he's actually accomplishing the things that he said he would and those things are the reason people voted for him.

Of course if you listen to a lot of the media and to haters on forums such as this you might not know that.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

By my count, Trump has not accomplished a dang thing of importance. I will admit he has repealed Obama's executive orders that provided privacy for us using phones and internet services. He also has nearly destroyed the EPA, the department that makes sure companies would not bed allowed contaminate our air and drinking water.
His only important effort was his attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare and we all know how well that went. He has his daughter ready to advise him on North Korea, Iran and Russia. What could go wrong with that ??? Maybe you would like to share some of Trump's accomplishments ??
Old 04-05-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
By my count, Trump has not accomplished a dang thing of importance. I will admit he has repealed Obama's executive orders that provided privacy for us using phones and internet services. He also has nearly destroyed the EPA, the department that makes sure companies would not bed allowed contaminate our air and drinking water.
His only important effort was his attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare and we all know how well that went. He has his daughter ready to advise him on North Korea, Iran and Russia. What could go wrong with that ??? Maybe you would like to share some of Trump's accomplishments ??
Cannot think of much of anything but being a windbag.

Tags
trump, stupid, concluded, supporting, wrong

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.