Sweden

Old 02-21-2017, 11:36 AM
n/a

Default Sweden

Welcome to Sweden! Here’s what happened last night . . . still want to mock Trump? | BizPac Review
Old 02-21-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

And this has what to do with the President of The United States referencing a terrorist attack that NEVER HAPPENED ?
Old 02-21-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And this has what to do with the President of The United States referencing a terrorist attack that NEVER HAPPENED ?
It DID happen...only he was too early announcing it. Just like bldg 7 on 9/11. It was reported collapsed...before...it actually collapsed. Google it

just a theory...
Old 02-21-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
It DID happen...only he was too early announcing it. Just like bldg 7 on 9/11. It was reported collapsed...before...it actually collapsed. Google it

just a theory...
No.....that kind of conspiracy theory is something that he believes in but in this case he relied on a FOX show run by Tucker Carlson, one of many on Fox showing immigrants through the world.

On that show there was a very controversial report shown...

"Trump clarified on Twitter that he drew his claim of immigrant violence in Sweden — made at a campaign speech in Melbourne, Fla. — from a Fox News segment in which two Swedish police officers were interviewed. The segment was part of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and featured filmmaker Ami Horowitz, who was introduced as someone who had documented an “incredible surge of refugee violence” in Sweden.

The two Swedish police officers whose interview provided the basis for the report spoke out Monday and claimed that their testimony had been taken out of context. One of them, Anders Göranzon, said the interview was about areas with high crime rates and that “there wasn’t any focus on migration or immigration.”

“We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers,” said Göranzon. “We were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is bad journalism.”

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments - The Washington Post

No doubt problems in Sweden....did his comments contribute..probably not but the big story is having a man who knows that ever word he utters as President of the United States is heard around the world would be so loose and free with his words....he made it up because he watched a tv show the night before...he simply made up the attack. The President of our country simply made it up
Old 02-21-2017, 12:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
No.....that kind of conspiracy theory is something that he believes in but in this case he relied on a FOX show run by Tucker Carlson, one of many on Fox showing immigrants through the world.

On that show there was a very controversial report shown...

"Trump clarified on Twitter that he drew his claim of immigrant violence in Sweden — made at a campaign speech in Melbourne, Fla. — from a Fox News segment in which two Swedish police officers were interviewed. The segment was part of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and featured filmmaker Ami Horowitz, who was introduced as someone who had documented an “incredible surge of refugee violence” in Sweden.

The two Swedish police officers whose interview provided the basis for the report spoke out Monday and claimed that their testimony had been taken out of context. One of them, Anders Göranzon, said the interview was about areas with high crime rates and that “there wasn’t any focus on migration or immigration.”

“We don’t stand behind it. It shocked us. He has edited the answers,” said Göranzon. “We were answering completely different questions in the interview. This is bad journalism.”

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments - The Washington Post

No doubt problems in Sweden....did his comments contribute..probably not but the big story is having a man who knows that ever word he utters as President of the United States is heard around the world would be so loose and free with his words....he made it up because he watched a tv show the night before...he simply made up the attack. The President of our country simply made it up
How can this be? You and I on the same page politically?

Anyhow, can anyone be surprised that Lardbud started this thread and piled on was his alter-ego of Don Baldwin. Two losers in search of a cause.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

I would love to press the delete button on the buffoons. I would love to be a moderator on the political forum. no that wouldn't be fair. But oh so much fun. I love to clean.
Old 02-21-2017, 12:48 PM
n/a

Larbud an Don probably don't give a **** what you tardos think.. I for one just like to post **** to for your reactions,, Ain't nothing on tv cept nifgers and queers and a Man needs entertainment...
Old 02-21-2017, 08:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
How can this be? You and I on the same page politically?

Anyhow, can anyone be surprised that Lardbud started this thread and piled on was his alter-ego of Don Baldwin. Two losers in search of a cause.
I HAVE a cause Sandi...saving the country from fools who are giving it away because they refuse to see the truth.

Quote:
I would love to press the delete button on the buffoons. I would love to be a moderator on the political forum. no that wouldn't be fair. But oh so much fun. I love to clean.
I'm sure you WOULD love to see ANYONE who disagrees with you gone...deleted...yet you'd encourage those who are destroying your country to continue.

Why Gracie? WHY would you encourage those who actively are breeding you out and are changing the country into Mexico II?

Quote:
Larbud an Don probably don't give a **** what you tardos think.. I for one just like to post **** to for your reactions,, Ain't nothing on tv cept nifgers and queers and a Man needs entertainment...
No I don't...but like a masochist...I keep trying to open up their eyes.

Unlike them...I know words are just words and ideas are just ideas. It's what YOU do with them that counts.

it's like talking to walls...but I have hope that someday one of those walls will become sentient enough to realize..."hey, he's RIGHT, they're NOT like us, their actions, their character, it's nothing like us".
Old 02-22-2017, 05:32 AM
n/a

The news media is so enraged with Trump that they have even taken to fabricate advertisements to discredit his Admiistration. Defamatory, inflammatory, deception, withholding facts, and plain out lying the news media continue their attacks on Trump and his family.

Chris Wallace spouts off that trump does not get to tell them what to do. but that's not what Trump has complained about. what he said was they publish fake news.

The media has crowned itself the fourth Estate and as such believes they are the only arbiters of truth. thy claim Trumps remarks are un-american but it is this faux fourth estate that has become un-american.

the MSM report concerning Sweden is one manner. Notice how they focused on Sweden only. Norway has a larger problem because they have a larger immigrant problem.

speak to people who live part time here from Welsh communities or Dublin or France, Germany ,etc

Trump is right to request the travel ban until this nation has a proper vetting process and can control its borders.
The Ninth Circuit decision does not fall within their right

Why anyone would want to continue this dangerous practice of immigration is beyond me.

corporations that desire H1B visa immigrants are unamerican in my view. we have educated/qualified STEM american citizens who have spoken out about the fact that corporation sideline them for cheaper labor.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-22-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Anyhow, can anyone be surprised that Lardbud started this thread and piled on was his alter-ego of Don Baldwin.

Two losers in search of a cause.
You nailed it Sandy!

Old 02-22-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
The news media is so enraged with Trump that they have even taken to fabricate advertisements to discredit his Admiistration. Defamatory, inflammatory, deception, withholding facts, and plain out lying the news media continue their attacks on Trump and his family.

Chris Wallace spouts off that trump does not get to tell them what to do. but that's not what Trump has complained about. what he said was they publish fake news.

The media has crowned itself the fourth Estate and as such believes they are the only arbiters of truth. thy claim Trumps remarks are un-american but it is this faux fourth estate that has become un-american.

the MSM report concerning Sweden is one manner. Notice how they focused on Sweden only. Norway has a larger problem because they have a larger immigrant problem.

speak to people who live part time here from Welsh communities or Dublin or France, Germany ,etc

Trump is right to request the travel ban until this nation has a proper vetting process and can control its borders.
The Ninth Circuit decision does not fall within their right

Why anyone would want to continue this dangerous practice of immigration is beyond me.

corporations that desire H1B visa immigrants are unamerican in my view. we have educated/qualified STEM american citizens who have spoken out about the fact that corporation sideline them for cheaper labor.

Personal Best Regards:
Sieg Heil
Old 02-22-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sieg Heil
That's what it's going to take...and this war's victims will be...drum roll please...Hispanics. Who are successfully breeding us out. They ARE a danger to this countries...to white people's survival. It has to happen of we lose it.

Tags
sweden

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.