The Taxtaker Parasites are going to go psycho

Old 01-17-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Default The Taxtaker Parasites are going to go psycho

Boom: Trump eyes 10% spending cuts, 20% slash of federal workers | Washington Examiner
Old 01-17-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

It's a good start, for the first year. Continue with that for the next four years and it might be noticed.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

Good...hopefully the dead wood minorities hired under quotas.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

The TaxTaker parasites might just have to go out in the real world and actually earn a living.

OH.THE.HORROR
Old 01-20-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Default It is like the game of telephone

You are misquoting the video you attached. What it said is that Trump is considering cutting up to 10% in SOME departments.
IN BUSINESS not to be confused with OBAMALAND, you need to justify what you are doing and the cost of doing it.
You have to be aware that OBAMA has added TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to the national debt-doubling it. Currently our GDP is about 18 trillion. So the UNPAID BILL left on the desk for TRUMP and likely presidents after him will have to face is more than the total income for the entire UNITED STATES.
OBAMA HAS LEFT OFFICE AND HAS LEFT THE UNITED STATES BY DEFINITION BANKRUPT.
Trump needs to: TRUMP MUST cut expenses and/or increase income. TRUMP STARTED DOING BOTH CUTTING EXPENSES AND INCREASING INCOME BEFORE HE EVEN TOOK OFFICE.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS IS???? I admit that I can't wrap my mind around it. The largest order I ever wrote was 11 million. I imagine for most people in the villages the biggest number they have ever dealt with is the price of their home AND YET THEY MOUTH TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS LIKE THEY UNDERSTAND IT.
I've read if we make a serious effort to pay off our national debt IT WILL TAKE 40 YEARS.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are misquoting the video you attached. What it said is that Trump is considering cutting up to 10% in SOME departments.
IN BUSINESS not to be confused with OBAMALAND, you need to justify what you are doing and the cost of doing it.
You have to be aware that OBAMA has added TEN TRILLION DOLLARS to the national debt-doubling it. Currently our GDP is about 18 trillion. So the UNPAID BILL left on the desk for TRUMP and likely presidents after him will have to face is more than the total income for the entire UNITED STATES.
Trump needs to: TRUMP MUST cut expenses and/or increase income. TRUMP STARTED DOING BOTH CUTTING EXPENSES AND INCREASING INCOME BEFORE HE EVEN TOOK OFFICE.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS IS???? I admit that I can't wrap my mind around it. The largest order I ever wrote was 11 million. I imagine for most people in the villages the biggest number they have ever dealt with is the price of their home AND YET THEY MOUTH TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS LIKE THEY UNDERSTAND IT.
I've read if we make a serious effort to pay off our national debt IT WILL TAKE 40 YEARS.

So the USA is "bankrupt" at twenty trillion, but wasn't when Obama took over at ten trillion? Are you really that ignorant?

And along those same lines, you think Trump plans to even try to cut the national debt?

Really?

You mean the guy who.... "IS THE KING OF AND LOVES DEBT?"

‘I Love Debt’: Trump Says He Is the ‘King of Debt’ – TheBlaze

Quote:
During an interview with CNN host Wolf Blitzer Wednesday, presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump said, “Don’t forget, I’m the king of debt. I love debt.”
And since you're not smart enough to understand, I won't waste my breath explaining why a countries debt...IS NOT comparable to personal debt.

In spite of how hard simpletons like you...want others to believe it.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you have the moxy to at least join Talk of the Villages instaed of posting everything as a GUEST?
Old 01-21-2017, 05:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why don't you have the moxy to at least join Talk of the Villages instaed of posting everything as a GUEST?
Where have you been? Everyone on here is registered. You are Jflynn1 and the person that you are accusing of being a guest is suesiegel. What difference would it make to you if everyone was "guest?"
Old 01-21-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

So the USA is "bankrupt" at twenty trillion, but wasn't when Obama took over at ten trillion? Are you really that ignorant?

And along those same lines, you think Trump plans to even try to cut the national debt?

Really?

You mean the guy who.... "IS THE KING OF AND LOVES DEBT?"

‘I Love Debt’: Trump Says He Is the ‘King of Debt’ – TheBlaze

And since you're not smart enough to understand, I won't waste my breath explaining why a countries debt...IS NOT comparable to personal debt.

In spite of how hard simpletons like you...want others to believe it.
Even though you are an @ss every time you reply to anyone, you have one point correct. NO ONE has paid down the National Dept since Eisenhower (a Republican). Many have cut their budgets or cut their budget deficit, but no one has been able to pay down on the National Debt. And I doubt anyone ever will, because that means cutting so-called entitlements. It is the only way that this can be accomplished, other than keeping the budget down and increasing tax revenues to more than what Americans earn in a year. Since about half of our country pays little or NO federal income tax, the burden goes to the wealthy to subsidize the government and it frivolous spending. Trump's ideas look like they can reduce the deficit spending but I doubt he will reduce our actual annual budget. It's almost impossible unless EVERYONE starts paying Federal Income taxes.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Even though you are an @ss every time you reply to anyone, you have one point correct. NO ONE has paid down the National Dept since Eisenhower (a Republican). Many have cut their budgets or cut their budget deficit, but no one has been able to pay down on the National Debt. And I doubt anyone ever will, because that means cutting so-called entitlements. It is the only way that this can be accomplished, other than keeping the budget down and increasing tax revenues to more than what Americans earn in a year. Since about half of our country pays little or NO federal income tax, the burden goes to the wealthy to subsidize the government and it frivolous spending. Trump's ideas look like they can reduce the deficit spending but I doubt he will reduce our actual annual budget. It's almost impossible unless EVERYONE starts paying Federal Income taxes.
EVERY man woman and child's share is over $60,000 a piece...and growing every year.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

In your mind... @ss = Anyone that shows how dumb I am.

Glad I could be of assistance.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

In your mind... @ss = Anyone that shows how dumb I am.

Glad I could be of assistance.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's great that you can laugh at the truth about yourself.

Quote:
In your mind... @ss = "Anyone that shows how dumb I am."

Thanks.

Tags
psycho, taxtaker, parasites

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.