Today .. The End Of The " Teleprompter "

Old 01-20-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Default Today .. The End Of The " Teleprompter "

Today is a new beginning for America.

Donald Trump is Our 45th President..Thank Goodness...and a Bonus The Teleprompter will be history 98% of the time.

God Bless America..God Bless Donald Trump 45th President of the United States of America.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Winter is coming.........
Old 01-20-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Winter is coming.........
South of the Equator.........
Old 01-20-2017, 02:01 PM
n/a

Not quite, he was reading off the teleprompter to deliver his address.

Make 44Apple Great Again!
Old 01-20-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

The Teleprompter will be history 98% of the time.

As a bonus, the speeches will be very short, and with no big words!
Old 01-20-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600th Photo Sq View Post

Donald Trump is Our 45th President..Thank Goodness...and a Bonus The Teleprompter will be history 98% of the time.

God Bless America..God Bless Donald Trump 45th President of the United States of America.
Party like it's 1933.
Old 01-20-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Party like it's 1933.
You mean like we're coming out a depression with improving times ahead?!!!?
Old 01-20-2017, 05:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would never question the wisdom of a polar bear.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Ditto!
Old 01-21-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Party like it's 1933.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBear
Oops, back to the history books for you.

Great Depression

Quote:
The Great Depression, which lasted from 1929 to 1941...
But hey, you were only 18 years off.

Quote:
I would never question the wisdom of a polar bear.
When they are so obviously wrong...you should.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oops, back to the history books for you.

Great Depression

But hey, you were only 18 years off.

When they are so obviously wrong...you should.
You really ARE hopeless...once again you get the facts "right", but totally fail to grasp the meaning.

From your own damn link...

"Unemployment was a huge problem during the Great Depression. From 1929 to 1933, the unemployment rate in the United States rose from 3.2% to the incredibly high 24.9% -- meaning that one out of every four people were out of work."

Unemployment PEAKED and began getting better...a "recovery" from 1933 on...

"By all accounts, the New Deal programs eased the hardships of the Great Depression; however, the U.S. economy was still extremely bad by the end of the 1930s."

It was a slow recovery.

The Great Depression - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

"By 1933, when the Great Depression reached its nadir, some 13 to 15 million Americans were unemployed and nearly half of the country’s banks had failed."

After 1933...the PEAK of the depression...a slow recovery began.

Sandtrap SHOULD have said...party like it's 1929. She misspoke and she should bear your linguistic fury. But she's your buddy...so you'll let it slide.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistBoy
You really ARE hopeless...once again you get the facts "right", but totally fail to grasp the meaning.

From your own damn link...

"Unemployment was a huge problem during the Great Depression. From 1929 to 1933, the unemployment rate in the United States rose from 3.2% to the incredibly high 24.9% -- meaning that one out of every four people were out of work."

Unemployment PEAKED and began getting better...a "recovery" from 1933 on...

"By all accounts, the New Deal programs eased the hardships of the Great Depression; however, the U.S. economy was still extremely bad by the end of the 1930s."

It was a slow recovery.

The Great Depression - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

"By 1933, when the Great Depression reached its nadir, some 13 to 15 million Americans were unemployed and nearly half of the country’s banks had failed."

After 1933...the PEAK of the depression...a slow recovery began.

Sandtrap SHOULD have said...party like it's 1929. She misspoke and she should bear your linguistic fury. But she's your buddy...so you'll let it slide

You are so desperate to be right for once...you just proved my point.

Go back and read the post that initiated my comment.

There is NO WAY those in 1933 knew that they were in the deepest portion of the Depression and according to the poster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarBear
"You mean like we're coming out a depression with improving times ahead?!!!?"

And then you double down on your ignorance (and further prove my point that the poster didn't know what he/she was talking about), by quoting my link that says...
Quote:
however, the U.S. economy was still extremely bad by the end of the 1930s."

It was a slow recovery.
Not to mention, that hindsight is always 20/20 and those living in 1933...had NO CLUE that things would SLOWLY get better over the next 18 years.

So nice try in attempting to obfuscate the fact that the Polar Bear's statement was incorrect RacistBoy...but you lose again.

I'm sure he/she appreciates you trying help them, but before he thanks you I can't help but wonder if Polar Bear knows of your constant racist rants...and/or agrees with them?
Old 01-21-2017, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

You are so desperate to be right for once...you just proved my point.

Go back and read the post that initiated my comment.

There is NO WAY those in 1933 knew that they were in the deepest portion of the Depression and according to the poster...

And then you double down on your ignorance (and further prove my point that the poster didn't know what he/she was talking about), by quoting my link that says...

Not to mention, that hindsight is always 20/20 and those living in 1933...had NO CLUE that things would SLOWLY get better over the next 18 years.

So nice try in attempting to obfuscate the fact that the Polar Bear's statement was incorrect RacistBoy...but you lose again.

I'm sure he/she appreciates you trying help them, but before he thanks you I can't help but wonder if Polar Bear knows of your constant racist rants...and/or agrees with them?
It was a comment he made...and it was correct...the depression WAS getting better...slowly...but it was.

It was supposed to be funny...like we're in for a long slog...a sarcastic "party like it's 1999"...which actually ended up being the PEAK during that time period.

Tags
america, trump, donald, 45th, god

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.