truer words were never spoken

Old 03-19-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Default truer words were never spoken

"Multiple bankruptcies, never held political office, five children by three different women, bragging about sexual infidelities and sexual assault? If Trump had kept the "D" behind his name, he would have been excoriated by Republicans. It has long been a frustration of mine to see the intense party loyalty that causes people to become blind to their own double standard, and it's on both sides. Republicans who hated President Obama's use of a "pen and a phone" are now amazingly silent on the many executive orders being issued by President Trump."

Holly Richardson: LDS repent for not voting Trump? That's not what the apostles say | The Salt Lake Tribune
Old 03-19-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Multiple bankruptcies, never held political office, five children by three different women, bragging about sexual infidelities and sexual assault? If Trump had kept the "D" behind his name, he would have been excoriated by Republicans. It has long been a frustration of mine to see the intense party loyalty that causes people to become blind to their own double standard, and it's on both sides. Republicans who hated President Obama's use of a "pen and a phone" are now amazingly silent on the many executive orders being issued by President Trump."

Holly Richardson: LDS repent for not voting Trump? That's not what the apostles say | The Salt Lake Tribune
Well said. He is for extremely large government; corporate bail-outs; the military-industrialist complex; and mainly making his, his crones, and his family's bank accounts very much larger.
Old 03-19-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well said. He is for extremely large government; corporate bail-outs; the military-industrialist complex; and mainly making his, his crones, and his family's bank accounts very much larger.
Well said!!!
Old 03-19-2017, 11:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
five children by three different women, bragging about sexual infidelities and sexual assault?
Democrats proved long ago that they simply do not care about these attitudes, and in fact admire them.

President Cleveland’s Problem Child
|
History | Smithsonian
Old 03-20-2017, 04:23 AM
n/a

Default "Trump" And Step By Step

Truer words were never spoken...indeed

( as stated in another thread) ...Here it is again another Trump thread and the usual suspect OP, is a progressive obsessing over Trump, Trump is in the heads of progressives. He has become an obsession in the progressive community .

They are all in a trance because he beat Hillary. Its like the Lou Costello Niagara Falls skit. "Niagara Falls: and slowly I turned and step by step. "Trump" and slowly I turned and step by step

Zip-pa-de-doo-da zip-pa-day my oh my what a wonderful day...........................

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 AM
n/a

Donald Trump is the cause of many of my headaches. He is not predictable in the least and shoots himself in the foot daily. I wish he was more like the smooth talking diplomatic rascals I am used to. And then I remember that is why I voted for him. Both parties had become too polarized and subject to too many interest groups.

I agree with most of his policies.

AND...Nobody. NOBODY owns him.

His fifties attitude of "It's how a woman looks and how much a man owns and controls" is still shared by a LOT of people. A LOT of people. It doesn't bother me as much as it does a lot of younger and insecure people. Men are going to talk a certain way to each other and women are going to be catty as long as we have genders. He appears to be a good learner and seems surprised by how smart some women are.

I think Donald Trump may need hearing aids and could possibly have Dyslexia, since he doesn't seem comfortable with notes or a teleprompter. Maybe he just isn't smooth, period. He is one of the worst public speakers I have ever heard.

I think he loves this country, because who would subject themselves to this barrage of hatred when they could just live out their life with all of the creature comforts money can buy, AND surrounded by WONDERFUL kids??His immense wealth has already established power if power is what he needed.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump is the cause of many of my headaches. He is not predictable in the least and shoots himself in the foot daily. I wish he was more like the smooth talking diplomatic rascals I am used to. And then I remember that is why I voted for him. Both parties had become too polarized and subject to too many interest groups.

His fifties attitude of "It's how a woman looks and how much a man owns and controls" is still shared by a LOT of people. A LOT of people. It doesn't bother me as much as it does a lot of younger and insecure people. Men are going to talk a certain way to each other and women are going to be catty as long as we have genders. He appears to be a good learner and seems surprised by how smart some women are.

I think Donald Trump may need hearing aids and could possibly have Dyslexia, since he doesn't seem comfortable with notes or a teleprompter. Maybe he just isn't smooth, period. He is one of the worst public speakers I have ever heard.

I think he loves this country, because who would subject themselves to this barrage of hatred when they could just live out their life with all of the creature comforts money can buy, AND surrounded by WONDERFUL kids??His immense wealth has already established power if power is what he needed.
His legacy...he wants to go down in history, be immortalized. It also gives him access to royalty.

Narcissistic psychopaths...that's what they are...him, Obama, Hillary...
Old 03-20-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Truer words were never spoken...indeed

( as stated in another thread) ...Here it is again another Trump thread and the usual suspect OP, is a progressive obsessing over Trump, Trump is in the heads of progressives. He has become an obsession in the progressive community .

They are all in a trance because he beat Hillary. Its like the Lou Costello Niagara Falls skit. "Niagara Falls: and slowly I turned and step by step. "Trump" and slowly I turned and step by step

Zip-pa-de-doo-da zip-pa-day my oh my what a wonderful day...........................

Personal Best Regards:
We are obsessed because he is destroying our country, something you with blinders on can't see, or because your a trumpster do not care. When you are affected in the pocket book you will be the first to bitch, and it is coming.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

"NO BODY OWNS HIM" Comrade trump is owned by you know who.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
We are obsessed because he is destroying our country, something you with blinders on can't see, or because your a trumpster do not care. When you are affected in the pocket book you will be the first to bitch, and it is coming.
A rising minority population...a minority majority IS what IS destroying this country. Whites are now 49% of the population and falling fast. There will be NO America in 30 years if we allow it to continue. There will be Spanish, no press 2 for English. They're not as kind and foolish as we are when it comes to keeping your own culture. You're giving away your heritage, your country, your freedom, and your lifestyle.

Quote:
Rothschild's? Rockefeller's? The rest of the REAL power behind the throne?
Old 03-20-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Russia is not making me lose sleep. Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Turkey, Palestine, anywhere there are radical Muslims trouble me mightily. AND we have a whole contingent who aren't religious but don't want us to be mean to anyone because of religion who obviously do not see the problems with slums and crime and awful treatment of women in Europe by radical Muslims. Or maybe not so radical Muslims.

Russia is broken into pieces and no longer Communist. Putin is slimy but there are worse things in this world than Russia in my opinion. That little ******* with the fat face and stupid hairdo who is practicing with his arsenal over where we fought the war once in Korea is scary as hell.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Russia is not making me lose sleep. Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Turkey, Palestine, anywhere there are radical Muslims trouble me mightily. AND we have a whole contingent who aren't religious but don't want us to be mean to anyone because of religion who obviously do not see the problems with slums and crime and awful treatment of women in Europe by radical Muslims. Or maybe not so radical Muslims.

Russia is broken into pieces and no longer Communist. Putin is slimy but there are worse things in this world than Russia in my opinion. That little ******* with the fat face and stupid hairdo who is practicing with his arsenal over where we fought the war once in Korea is scary as hell.
Every single country that you mentioned has a significant and strong Russian presence.

I will also ask what leader is worse than Putin..kills opponents, media, attempts to influence, NOT JUST US but elections throughout the world

Before you take me to task on Palestine, be aware..

"Russia reinserted itself into the Israeli-Palestinian "peace" process in a major way this week with a highly publicized visit by President Vladimir Putin.

While meeting with Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday, Putin said that Russia had no problem recognizing an independnet Palestinian state, noting that Moscow had already done so during the days of the Soviet Union.

Putin: Russia already recognizes 'Palestine' and won't tolerate Israeli Schemes to annex West Bank land - AWD News
Old 03-20-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Why are you so worried and losing sleep about being harmed by Muslim extremists (or it sounds like, Muslims in general), when you're hundreds of times more likely to die...from morbid obesity or a drunk driver?

Doesn't common sense dictate that you should be worried about those things that have the best odds...of killing you and others?

Never mind, I know the answer and it's called...bigotry.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-20-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why are you so worried and losing sleep about being harmed by Muslim extremists (or it sounds like, Muslims in general), when you're hundreds of times more likely to die...from morbid obesity or a drunk driver?

Doesn't common sense dictate that you should be worried about those things that have the best odds...of killing you and others?

Never mind, I know the answer and it's called...bigotry.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I think I would rather be thought a bigot, than a short sighted, inappropriately tenderhearted dumbass.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
I think I would rather be thought a bigot, than a short sighted, inappropriately tenderhearted dumbass.
You avoided the question(s).

So I'll ask again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore

Will be waiting for your answer.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
sexual, president, republicans, trump, double

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.