truer words were never spoken

Old 03-22-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I've heard a lot of accusations from Soros puppets, but have yet to see or hear ANY evidence or proof that Trump has ANY association with Putin. Like Comey would say, I have no evidence that Trump has any association with Russia.
I really don't understand the Soros thing..... but that being said it appears the Trump campaign staff and now Trump White House staff have some point of contact with Russian operatives. So were there is smoke generally there is fire!
Old 03-22-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
YES...yes it IS a Democracy...they have elections just like we do.

"The 1993 constitution declares Russia a democratic, federative, law-based state with a republican form of government. State power is divided among the legislative, executive, and judicial branches. Diversity of ideologies and religions is sanctioned, and a state or compulsory ideology may not be adopted."

Pretty clear...

Turn OFF the TV...it lies to you.
Your not serious, democracy by assassination, is not democracy. In your zeal to back putin, who has a relationship with trump, you show your love for the communist dictator.
Old 03-22-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your not serious, democracy by assassination, is not democracy. In your zeal to back putin, who has a relationship with trump, you show your love for the communist dictator.
I'm not showing "love" for anything/anyone. I'm simply telling you the FACT that Russia IS a "Democracy" and they have elections.

You can CHOOSE to believe whatever you like...the truth or the propaganda you see on TV...choose wisely.

You don't think this country is JUST as corrupt as Russia? You don't think WE interfere with other countries elections?

We/you are the kettle calling the pot black. We're the same, we operate the same.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm not showing "love" for anything/anyone. I'm simply telling you the FACT that Russia IS a "Democracy" and they have elections.

You can CHOOSE to believe whatever you like...the truth or the propaganda you see on TV...choose wisely.

You don't think this country is JUST as corrupt as Russia? You don't think WE interfere with other countries elections?

We/you are the kettle calling the pot black. We're the same, we operate the same.
I ABSOLUTELY AND TOTALLY KNOW you are wrong

Is our democracy messy at times...yes, but your statements are absolutely and totally ludicrous.

Your allegiance is noted
Old 03-22-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

Is our democracy messy at times...yes, but your statements are absolutely and totally ludicrous.

Your allegiance is noted
Go ahead blow hard...you KNOW he is wrong...PROVE IT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Copy and paste pro crooked hillary to ensue...

Old 03-22-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

Your allegiance is noted
Quote:
Go ahead blow hard...you KNOW he is wrong...PROVE IT!

Lets go woman...show us all how smart you are...show us you know facts and this isn't just ANOTHER of your delusions...where you adamantly scream you know what is true...but it isn't.

"The 1993 constitution declares Russia a democratic, federative, law-based state with a republican form of government."

"Nothing about modern Russia is communist. It is not a classless society where all property is communally-owned."

"Yes, Russia is a real democracy"

"The Russian political system is one of the more recent to embrace democracy..."

is russia a democracy - Google Search
Old 03-22-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, of course. I am using his saying that he had no evidence of wire tapping as a correlation to this issue. He said he had no evidence but did not say there was no wire tapping. I have seen no evidence of Trump's association with Putin.
Just more of your "alternative facts" He said" I can not comment on an ongoing investigation regarding Russian interference"
Old 03-22-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Look, all of you folks touting the Russian way of life have your right to do so.

I am a proud american, and know the difference between the two states.

There are surely Russian web sites for you to praise that system and thier way of life.

I prefer to be in this country and with all its warts and problems still consider it the best.

If you like Russia.....but praising that country for some unknown reason...I can only from reading the posts assume it is a defense of Trump....but I AM A PROUD AMERICAN

Corny, maybe......but that is how I feel
Old 03-22-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Oh...now Rockface is inferring we are not proud to be Americans because blow hard has no proof that Don is wrong??

Old 03-22-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Look, all of you folks touting the Russian way of life have your right to do so.

I am a proud american, and know the difference between the two states.

There are surely Russian web sites for you to praise that system and thier way of life.

I prefer to be in this country and with all its warts and problems still consider it the best.

If you like Russia.....but praising that country for some unknown reason...I can only from reading the posts assume it is a defense of Trump....but I AM A PROUD AMERICAN

Corny, maybe......but that is how I feel
Who is TOUTING Russian life? We're just saying you are WRONG about them. You stated they weren't a democracy and you were wrong.

You may be a proud American...but you DON'T know the difference between the two states...obviously you don't...you were wrong in your ONLY observation.

So do I...but...I want to FIX the warts. The warts are a crooked, corrupt, stealing government and a growing minority majority. We MUST fix them both or America will no longer exist in 30 years. Hispanics will be an absolute majority by then and it WILL be "their way of the highway". They won't be as foolish and accommodating as we are. GO into the minority part of town...either the black or Hispanic...see how you are treated. THAT IS America's future. America WAS #1...now that whites aren't the majority...we're #25...those are BIG warts.

I want GOOD relations between those who hold a LOT of nukes. It's ALWAYS better to be friendly trading partners than adversaries. I have NO IDEA what's really going on...and neither do you. Turn off the TV, it's nothing but propaganda.

You may be proud...but you're at the same time wrong. America...the America you envision doesn't exist...America is an evil empire controlled by those who control the huge multinational corporations. Corporations merely pass the RISK on to the public while the REAL owners take profits.

You've been indoctrinated and you are fed propaganda constantly. The world is full of lies...full of them.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

The words of a true patriot. trump dumps on this country just as you do, both in lockstep.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The words of a true patriot. trump dumps on this country just as you do, both in lockstep.
It IS the words of a TRUE patriot. I want what is best for the country...what IS best is GOOD relations with EVERY country. What IS best is MORE white people who made it great, not more minorities who do nothing but drag down wherever they live. EVERY black/brown majority country is in the BOTTOM half of world rankings. WE are becoming a black/brown majority country too. We've already dropped from #1 to #25 because of it. Each year, we drop a little more. Soon, America WILL be just like a Mexico II.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:04 AM
n/a

Russians choose their Presidents in exactly the same manner that the Democrats choose their Presidential candidates.
That is to say, through coercion, corruption, bribery and intimidation.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Russians choose their Presidents in exactly the same manner that the Democrats choose their Presidential candidates.
That is to say, through coercion, corruption, bribery and intimidation.
So...they're REALLY...just like us...

Tags
sexual, president, republicans, trump, double

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.