Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes

Old 04-20-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sadly, in your,"mind?" anyone who disagrees with you is an infantile fool. Re: reading comprehension. My guess another progressive, liberal retired teacher.

Re: allowed out of the basement.
Clearly you are confused-there are no basements in the villages-THAT IS A SWIMMING POOL.

Oh, voting for Mccollough? Neither the republicans or the democrats CARE.
See, here is the deal, CUPCAKE.

I enjoy a lively discussion with folks disagreeing with me. THAT is educational and actually fun, where you really can learn and understand.

HOWEVER, what I do not or will not accept are simple minded "cliches" or total untruths.

When I get a response that seems logical, EVEN if a disagreement, I investigate it before responding. If I find, as in almost all the cases on here, it is simply not true, made up or a out and out lie (I would add opinion pieces fron proven fake news, I might simply call that to the attention of the poster.

If it's true, but I disagree, different story. Then I examine my position, see if the other position has something I should ask about, I will then, with great respect, make my case and from there both of us learn a bit.

What you and others do is a few things....post a campaign wuote from Trump, which is always easy to disprove, post an accusation from Trump, which thus far has proven to be 100% false, or some bland loyalty to Trump which is easy to thrust aside.

But see, your post is just wise ass remarks with no reasoning.

The person to whom I responded to is a troll. Never on subject, always talking in wise ass remarks.

What is disappointing is I have seen posts from you that had some substance...posts about national debt, budget, etc. All worthy of discussion, but alas, you have joined in those who only read the Russian websites, spot off about Clinton or Obama ( I suppose all know they hold no office and are not a good substitute when confronted with another admin mix up)

I know we have no basements, but Dirtbikers posts remind of those guys with thick glasses in the basement...sorry for such a high brow analogy
Old 04-20-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
It has been said in this discussion before, but is worth repeating for you,"Let's put it this way. If I told you that I would disclose my tax returns if I was elected to "whatever", I would keep my word and do it. It's called integrity. We Republicans as much as the Democracts should hold him to it. It's really as simple as that."

It does not matter what you think the Obama administration did or did not do, Trump said he would release his taxes, and not only hasn't he done it, but lied about the reasons that he has not released them. Sounds VERY PRESIDENTIAL to me....

Your argument is moot, the IRS investigates things according to their own guidelines, not at the direction of a President. Please become aware of what your government can, and cannot do. Go back to school and take a civics class, and while you are at it, learn to use factual data and critical thinking in your posts, not just regurgitation of Republican talking points which have been debunked.
Great post, but afraid will fall on deaf ears. The reason for tax returns seems to escape most on here, and despite what is happening, they hold a blind loyalty to a person who is not, nor will not return the favor, but good sound post.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:37 PM
n/a

Hey, Trump changed his mind regarding posting his tax returns. OK, so why does anyone care? This phony explanation that you think you will find something that IRS can't is just that, phony. So, get on with your life. Find something else to disparage him about, such as his choice of hair gel, or what he eats. End of story, end of this stupid thread.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:03 AM
n/a

Shame on all of us, for actually believing that he was telling the truth...this one time.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey, Trump changed his mind regarding posting his tax returns. OK, so why does anyone care? This phony explanation that you think you will find something that IRS can't is just that, phony. So, get on with your life. Find something else to disparage him about, such as his choice of hair gel, or what he eats. End of story, end of this stupid thread.
Nice try at deflection, but intelligent people...aren't falling for it.

The reason to see his tax returns like EVERY OTHER POTUS SINCE THE 60's, is not to verify that the IRS is doing their job and making sure it is filled out correctly...it is to see what associations he might have in other countries.

That's NOT the IRS' job...nor is their job to care about it.

As a patriotic American citizen though...it SHOULD be YOUR job to care.

The real problem now is that his cultists are scared $hitless that there are real conflicts of interest and they have now spent so much emotional capital defending his indefensible statements/actions...they loathe the thought of Chump being exposed.

From one, very selfish, hyper-partisan level....it is understandable.

From the perspective of being a patriotic American citizen, that loves this country FIRST however...it is unfathomable.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-21-2017, 05:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's put it this way. If I told you that I would disclose my tax returns if I was elected to "whatever", I would keep my word and do it. It's called integrity. We Republicans as much as the Democracts should hold him to it. It's really as simple as that.
Now, you are speaking as a REPUBLICAN? Good one!

Sorry, but THIS REPUBLICAN does not care about his taxes. Never did. Never cared about Hillary's either, even though she took the same type of tax loss write off that Trump did. Just less. I believe Trump when he says he is rich and do not need proof. And I know that if there is anything untoward in his taxes, the IRS will immediately be on him like white on rice.

So get over your little whining. It's like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard.

With all the things that Trump has accomplished in the last 90 days, you can't find anything else but personal things to cry about? He must be doing an EXCELLENT job.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
DIRTBANKER, who understand is a Good friend of Graciegirl based on another post......thus I understand your grasping...

AS I SAID BEFORE I VOTED FOR MCCOLLOUGH AS A WRITE IN. WE HAVE THOSE IN THIS COUNTRY YOU KNOW.

NEXT, YOU CAN ATTACK ME ALL YOU WANT BUT AS YOU ALWAYS DO..YOU IGNIRE THE SUBJECT MATTER TOTALLY.

You and your ilk will get nothing from me on here except scorn and smart ass remarks in return.

Hoping someday, you are allowed from the basement, showed a newspaper, taught reading comprehension and then perhaps, other than those who share your infantile comments, adults will converse
Wow, someone that admits that they wasted their day standing in line to vote for Mickey Mouse. You must be pretty bored to waste time in order to throw away your vote. I bet you really showed Trump, didn't you?.... If you dislike him so much, you should have voted for Hillary. At least you could then admit that you are a liberal instead of masquerading as a conservative. Either way, still a loser.

Hey, no big deal. Everyone needs a laugh once in a while. Thanks.
Old 04-21-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, someone that admits that they wasted their day standing in line to vote for Mickey Mouse. You must be pretty bored to waste time in order to throw away your vote. I bet you really showed Trump, didn't you?.... If you dislike him so much, you should have voted for Hillary. At least you could then admit that you are a liberal instead of masquerading as a conservative. Either way, still a loser.

Hey, no big deal. Everyone needs a laugh once in a while. Thanks.
How long does this poster celebrate in advance the DEATH of a candidate he/she does not like ? How long does an animal like this be allowed on this or any forum ?

It has been said that the Trump campaign generated HATE. Many examples on here, but this particular poster MDLNB is a perfect example.

Not being FOR anything, in fact not knowing anything at all except hate is just not normal.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
How long does this poster celebrate in advance the DEATH of a candidate he/she does not like ? How long does an animal like this be allowed on this or any forum ?

It has been said that the Trump campaign generated HATE. Many examples on here, but this particular poster MDLNB is a perfect example.

Not being FOR anything, in fact not knowing anything at all except hate is just not normal.
Just put him on your Ignore List. If enough of us do that he will be talking to himself. Trolls hate that.
Old 04-21-2017, 07:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

How long does this poster whine about the winner of an election in which this poster wasted his vote on someone that was not even running for president? How long does an idiot like this be allowed on this or any forum?

It has been said the Trump victory generated HATE. Many examples on here with Rockface's non stop negative posts.

Not being FOR anything that Trump does, in fact not knowing anything at all except hate is not normal unless you are an old fool or a liberal...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Just put him on your Ignore List. If enough of us do that he will be talking to himself. Trolls hate that.
Yes, similar to you talking to yourself in your librarian thread...

Old 04-21-2017, 01:25 PM
n/a

what is trump hiding
Old 04-21-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
what is trump hiding
I can only assume from the following....

1. He is always talking about how rich he is and how he is not leveraged at all. Perhaps, he is either not that rich or very leveraged.

2. If he is leveraged, he does not want anyone to know were this leverage is.

3. Or fill in the blanks.

He is setting records for the most closed and least transparent administration ever in the history of this country. He is STILL non transparent on his business dealings after making a big deal about all of that.

I don't think many people at all give a darn about how much he makes, BUT the rest is something he, more than any other President ever, needs to share with America. He is rich..no problem, but he is INTERNTIONALLY active......FACT IS..NONE one american bank has done business with him for quite a while BUT he is sending out EOs that the banks are salivating over. Risk is back in those bonds folks
Old 04-21-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

Blah blah blah
More conjecture, upon conjecture, just to be negative.
You are consumed with hate and have nothing positive to say about anything Trump does or might do.
Obviously the person you're most disappointed in is yourself. You wasted your vote with a write-in for someone who wasn't even running for president.
You live in a different reality and your little different than the wackadoodle...

Old 04-21-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Oh yeah, now your a financial expert too...

Tags
taxes, provide, run, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.