Trump Admits That He Is Not Reading The Executive Orders He Is Signing

Old 04-25-2017, 11:33 PM
n/a

Default Trump Admits That He Is Not Reading The Executive Orders He Is Signing

onedumfuc.pngWhile signing an executive order in the White House, President Donald Trump revealed his attitude towards reading the executive orders that he is signing, and it confirms reports that Trump is not reading what he is signing as president.

So I want to thank you very much. So do we have the executive order, please?

So this is promoting agriculture and rural prosperity in America. And, now, there’s a lot of words I won’t bother reading everything. But agriculture and rural prosperity in America, that’s what we want. And we don’t want to be taken advantage of by other countries — and that’s stopping, and that’s stopping fast. Okay, thank you.

Trump’s attitude of there are a lot of words here so I won’t read them follows a pattern that has been reported that this president doesn’t read and that he doesn’t read what is placed in front of him to sign.

The President Of The United States prefers to get his information from Fox News, and would rather not read anything because reading bores him.

So, he can read? Evidently not.....
Old 04-26-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Attachment 68074While signing an executive order in the White House, President Donald Trump revealed his attitude towards reading the executive orders that he is signing, and it confirms reports that Trump is not reading what he is signing as president.

So I want to thank you very much. So do we have the executive order, please?

So this is promoting agriculture and rural prosperity in America. And, now, there’s a lot of words I won’t bother reading everything. But agriculture and rural prosperity in America, that’s what we want. And we don’t want to be taken advantage of by other countries — and that’s stopping, and that’s stopping fast. Okay, thank you.

Trump’s attitude of there are a lot of words here so I won’t read them follows a pattern that has been reported that this president doesn’t read and that he doesn’t read what is placed in front of him to sign.

The President Of The United States prefers to get his information from Fox News, and would rather not read anything because reading bores him.

So, he can read? Evidently not.....
Teleprompter Trump reads like a fifth grader. It is comical. And when he pulls anything to read out of his pocket the laugh level shoots up.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Teleprompter Trump reads like a fifth grader. It is comical. And when he pulls anything to read out of his pocket the laugh level shoots up.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
He often talks like a 5th grader.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Predictable Boyer. He drops things and runs. .

Trump is a very poor reader. He is a horrible speaker. He bumbles and he shoots himself in the foot.

BUT HE IS STILL far better than Hillary Clinton.

I would still vote for him over her or any of the other Republican candidates or Democrat candidates. I quietly suffered under Obama. I support Gay rights, many friends are gay. I don't care if they get married. I want them to be happy.. BUT the image of the White House in Rainbow colors just set my teeth on edge. I think Barack Obama lost me when he said that Trayvon Martin could have been his son. Now allow me to tell you at this time I view his shooter as a JERK. But at the time it was Obama choosing a race over another race. It shocked me. Obama could have done so much to help Black people but he didn't want to dirty himself with the Urban poor. I think Obama is a smooth, polished, extremely presentable not nice person. I think he liked the spotlight with all of Hollywood. He was a cigarette smoking guy from a corrupt area in my view. I had hoped he could change things, see things from the view of the minority, but he didn't want to get his hands dirty or look black...and he was a huge disappointment to me.

I cannot tell you how Loretta Lynch made me feel. She was BRILLIANT. Smooth talking, articulate, well educated and I hated just about everything she did.

This is what happens when we get WAAAAAAAY out there on either side. This country needs to get a little common sense back and quit picking at stupid stuff.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:

Trump is a very poor reader. He is a horrible speaker. He bumbles and he shoots himself in the foot.

I would still vote for him over her or any of the other Republican candidates or Democrat candidates. I quietly suffered under Obama. I support Gay rights, many friends are gay. I don't care if they get married. I want them to be happy.. BUT the image of the White House in Rainbow colors just set my teeth on edge. I think Barack Obama lost me when he said that Trayvon Martin could have been his son. Now allow me to tell you at this time I view his shooter as a JERK. But at the time it was Obama choosing a race over another race. It shocked me. Obama could have done so much to help Black people but he didn't want to dirty himself with the Urban poor. I think Obama is a smooth, polished, extremely presentable not nice person. I think he liked the spotlight with all of Hollywood. He was a cigarette smoking guy from a corrupt area in my view. I had hoped he could change things, see things from the view of the minority, but he didn't want to get his hands dirty or look black...and he was a huge disappointment to me.

I cannot tell you how Loretta Lynch made me feel. She was BRILLIANT. Smooth talking, articulate, well educated and I hated just about everything she did.

This is what happens when we get WAAAAAAAY out there on either side. This country needs to get a little common sense back and quit picking at stupid stuff.
Know very little about Barack Obama myself but did not like Joe Biden. He is just another wind sock of a politician or a Cheshire Cat as Clint Eastwood pointed out. He appears for real once in a while but is often just that phony smile. I suppose it is real if you are giving him a donation or supporting his cause.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

That's his job...signing...not writing...people do the work, he signs it. Do you think the president has the time to sit down and write these things himself? Read the pages and pages of lawyerese?
Old 04-26-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's his job...signing...not writing...people do the work, he signs it. Do you think the president has the time to sit down and write these things himself? Read the pages and pages of lawyerese?
They seldom have much legalese at all. List of executive actions by Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Executive Order 13788 - Wikisource, the free online library
Old 04-26-2017, 12:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

Totally agree........
Old 04-26-2017, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Says the 6th grader.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well you got me on that one Tal...good for you...I've never bothered to look at an EO...they are quit short and not TOO full of legalese. I was assuming based on seeing some of the confusing legislation that's come from Congress...and some of the regulations I've read. I like to learn something new.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:

Again, we defend any action of the President based NOT on what he did, but based on dislike for another.

That pretty much gives him carte blanche to do what he wants despite our constitution.

I might add that HE KNOWS that fact and of course alluded to it (I could shoot a man, etc..and my poll gets better)

He will use and abuse until HIS followers, those 30-40% ask for and demand the truth and honesty
Old 04-26-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Again, we defend any action of the President based NOT on what he did, but based on dislike for another.

That pretty much gives him carte blanche to do what he wants despite our constitution.

I might add that HE KNOWS that fact and of course alluded to it (I could shoot a man, etc..and my poll gets better)

He will use and abuse until HIS followers, those 30-40% ask for and demand the truth and honesty

Sometimes you jump too far in your projections. He isn't a dummy. Or he wouldn't be a Billionaire. Bucco you just hate when people don't see it your way. I get where you are going, but I say...so what? He hasn't done anything yet that would make me say impeach.

You wouldn't really care about anything if we just all agreed with you.

I am getting up to here with some of the things I have read just today. I was better off thinking well of some folks.

Thank you Tal for your kindness, Rubicon for always being a good person, MDNLB for being a reasonable soul and Dillywho for having the clearest vision and the best posts, and Abby and Sue and DBussone and Nucky for just being you. Good people with caring hearts and faith that somehow we all will survive this.

I love this country. I am glad I was born when I was born.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sometimes you jump too far in your projections. He isn't a dummy. Or he wouldn't be a Billionaire. Bucco you just hate when people don't see it your way. I get where you are going, but I say...so what? He hasn't done anything yet that would make me say impeach.

You wouldn't really care about anything if we just all agreed with you.

I am getting up to here with some of the things I have read just today. I was better off thinking well of some folks.

Thank you Tal for your kindness, Rubicon for always being a good person, MDNLB for being a reasonable soul and Dillywho for having the clearest vision and the best posts, and Abby and Sue and DBussone and Nucky for just being you. Good people with caring hearts and faith that somehow we all will survive this.

I love this country. I am glad I was born when I was born.
Whoa, as always you put words in my mouth.

I have never broached or typed the word impeachment ever.

You can try to make me feel isolated by naming all the wonderful folks, but for a sitting President to blatantly lie is not acceptable to me. To have a sitting President make vile unsubstantiated felony charges is unacceptable to me.

If you and your followers condone that, then never call yourself a patriot. EVER

PS...I never even intimated he was a dummy. But to be clear, my statement about anyone who condones a sitting President lying unabashedly to American citizens, or making public accusations of felonies are NOT patriotic or even close. This applies to Republicans, democrats, progressives, conservatives, liberals or whatever. Condoning a lying President is the opposite of being patriotic, and guess what...that applies under any and all circumstances. You keep saying Obama is making him lie, or Clinton is making him lie. NO..he is lying because he knows he can get away with it. Whatever your choice, whomever you hate, condoning lying by the President is not patriotic. And again, we are not speaking of policy discussions. We are talking about complete fabrications
Old 04-26-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

The way I understand that statement is that he will not read it out loud to the press and public before signing it.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't read every word of every thing he signs. Members of congress don't read or write the bills that they sign. They have assistants who do that and give them a synopsis of them. It wouldn't surprise me if the executive branch operated the same way.

I don't think that President Trump is or ever claimed to be an expert in any field except for putting together great teams of experts, listening to them, making overall plans and objectives and negotiating great deals. That what a chief executive does. The president is not an economist. He hires the best economists in the field and gives them an overall picture of his objectives. It's up to them to come up with the details.

The last thing that we want is a president that micromanages everything and thinks that he has all the answers. The one thing that I keep hearing people who work with him say is that he's a tremendous listener. He listens to everything, processes it and decides which direction to proceed. That's what leaders do.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:13 PM
n/a

Since Trump signs an executive order, it would be prudent for a "President" of the United States to know, and to be able to defend, his order....if he doesnt read what he signs, and blindly signs his name to what underlings have produced, he is guilty of being at least being ignorant of the situation and at most being complicit in the order(s) that have been deemed unconstitutional.

Wasn't the oath of the office to defend the Constitution? and not subvert it?

Trump has shown NO KNOWLEDGE of the Constitution, nor the ability to read......welcome to the White House to a person who knows little if anything about what is involved with maintaining a Constitutional Democracy.

Tags
reading, read, president, signing, executive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.