Trump to Bill O'Reilly....

Old 04-06-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I could not care less what dirtbag and offal post. I have heard a lot worse from much more talented, creative, persistent, and mean-spirited trolls elsewhere. And that worst guy had a sixth grade education. There are some others on here whom I do care what they think. They know who they are.

And I am not trying anything. I have been helping survivors/victims of crimes for decades but you are too stupid to notice how.
"Offal"...perfect description of 'Affald!'

And now Graceless claims she misjudged Dirtbag, the racist/misogynist right hand of 'Klanbreath' (her name for Baldwin)...and now likes him.

So GG will align herself with a person who likes using the 'N' and 'C' words, as well as calling you 'Wackadoodle' and 'retard'...based solely on shared political stances.

At least Dirtbag and Klanbreath are consistent scum, whereas Graceless is so weak and insecure that she needs to be with the crowd...because she doesn't have the courage to do the right thing.

When I first got here I had made a comment on the main forum about some people picking on you, when GG piped up and said (paraphrasing)... "they won't make fun of him with me around."

Well, I guess you now know what I've known and that is... she is a flaming hypocrite, liar and has no real integrity, ethics or morals.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
"Offal"...perfect description of 'Affald!'

And now Graceless claims she misjudged Dirtbag, the racist/misogynist right hand of 'Klanbreath' (her name for Baldwin)...and now likes him.

So GG will align herself with a person who likes using the 'N' and 'C' words, as well as calling you 'Wackadoodle' and 'retard'...based solely on shared political stances.

At least Dirtbag and Klanbreath are consistent scum, whereas Graceless is so weak and insecure that she needs to be with the crowd...because she doesn't have the courage to do the right thing.

When I first got here I had made a comment on the main forum about some people picking on you, when GG piped up and said (paraphrasing)... "they won't make fun of him with me around."

Well, I guess you now know what I've known and that is... she is a flaming hypocrite, liar and has no real integrity, ethics or morals.
You're just kiddin', right???
Old 04-06-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
You're just kiddin', right???
I don't kid about lowlife's like yourself.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...020-post7.html

Any honest person here can tell you that Dirtbag loves to use the 'N' & 'C' words, supports Baldwin on almost everything...as well as calling Talt 'Wackadoodle' & 'retard.'

But that you don't mind that, because you like Dirtbag's politics...proves everything I said.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-06-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't kid about lowlife's like yourself.

Any honest person here can tell you that Dirtbag loves to use the 'N' & 'C' words, supports Baldwin on almost everything...as well as calling Talt 'Wackadoodle' & 'retard.'

But that you don't mind that, because you like Dirtbag's politics...proves everything I said.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Does kind of bother me. That's why I put offal and dirtbag on the Ignore List. I do not take anything Don Baldwin says seriously as he seems like someone who knows no better but I am trying to get some of my African -American friends on here to give him an education about just how hurtful some of his racism has been to some. It just seems incredibly ignorant to me. Offal and dirtbag enjoy hurting others feelings and they are the kind of bullies who give the Political Forum of TOTV the worst of reputations.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:

Does kind of bother me. That's why I put offal and dirtbag on the Ignore List. I do not take anything Don Baldwin says seriously as he seems like someone who knows no better but I am trying to get some of my African -American friends on here to give him an education about just how hurtful some of his racism has been to some. It just seems incredibly ignorant to me. Offal and dirtbag enjoy hurting others feelings and they are the kind of bullies who give the Political Forum of TOTV the worst of reputations.
It bothers ANY decent person.

Hence...my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore
"Standing up for the underdog and against bullies...every chance I get."
Old 04-06-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Hey (unt - were you standing up to the bully on here that inferred people that did not speak good English were undocumented?
Were you standing up to the liar that claimed they donated $100 to charity?

No you didn't...your just egging on the wackadoodle for your own benifit, if you cared, you would have suggested he stick to the safe zone (general forums).

Wackadoodle - At least somebody is paying attention to you, even though your being played by the (unt...your parents most likely ignore you and from your obsession with telling us about your hobby they have not paid you a compliment in years...quite possibly they don't feel you deserve one, but you still feel the need.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Allegations proven to be fact, such as sexual harassment, abuse, etc ought to have a bi-partisan response for zero tolerance . Lables have no place in this discussion.

Be it O'Reilly, Clinton, Trump, Penn State, Catholic church,etc zero tolerance and appropriate punishment (period)

Personal Best Regards;
Old 04-06-2017, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey (unt - were you standing up to the bully on here that inferred people that did not speak good English were undocumented?
Were you standing up to the liar that claimed they donated $100 to charity?

No you didn't...your just egging on the wackadoodle for your own benifit, if you cared, you would have suggested he stick to the safe zone (general forums).

Wackadoodle - At least somebody is paying attention to you, even though your being played by the (unt...your parents most likely ignore you and from your obsession with telling us about your hobby they have not paid you a compliment in years...quite possibly they don't feel you deserve one, but you still feel the need.

That was uncalled for. None of us know what the others lives have dealt them. Wackadoodle and Cunt???

Man...it is hard to keep people straight on here.

I will say this that mental illness is not a choice anyone makes and neither is retardation. Nor Race....And that is enough said.

Tal I did get this poster confused with a nice person.

This is me, Grace Gantner. Struggling to understand who is posting what.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Well smarty pants, maybe your too stupid to realize you used the word trying in YOUR post...

Youre too stupid, not your too stupid, stupid.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
That was uncalled for. None of us know what the others lives have dealt them. Wackadoodle and Cunt???

I will say this that mental illness is not a choice anyone makes and neither is retardation. Nor Race....And that is enough said.

Perhaps it's time to go back to the other side. You flounder here.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

I do have an idea what life has dealt theses two...the one attacks everyone (including you) with a cunt like attitude, the other one blabbers there failure at adult life obsessively.

You are confused if you don't think CNM is a Cunt, but I believe you will come to agreement as time goes by.

I never said Wackadoodle was a retard. He is a bust out loser that has not worked in 17 years. He is one of the lazy this country needs to stop supporting.

If you want to know who posted what, click the quote button and scroll down. Or install Tapatalk and you will see all the screen names as no advertising.

I did not respond to your earlier apology, because I agree my language can be harsh. That is just me being me.

And I have not said anything racist. Cunt keeps accusing me of that just because I disagree on many subjects with her.

Old 04-06-2017, 03:39 PM
n/a

Watch out Biil O:

Advertisers Flee Fox'''s Bill O'''Reilly Show Amid Sexual Harassment Lawsuits - NBC News

Old 04-06-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Youre too stupid, not your too stupid, stupid.

Oh thanks for setting me straight on that CHI

Old 04-06-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

I have no mental illness or have not had any since a nervous breakdown around March 31, 2000. It lasted for about five hours.

This dirtbag as well as offal are quite far from nice people. They are trying to weaponize their words and turn them into something that hurts people deliberately. It is about the same as what grade school kids do to someone they see as different from them but these are grown men doing this.

Personally, I cannot understand why the Administrator of this site has not shut this down because of all the hatred on this Political Forum. It reflects very badly on the Villages as well as on TOTV.

Or just look at the site and get rid of the people who cause the most problems. I nominate Affald and Dirtbanker as being prime suspects for people who should be booted off of TOTV for good. Many other sites would not put up with these two at all.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Oh thanks for setting me straight on that CHI

I didn't even get it right.......you're

Tags
bill, game, oreilly, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.