Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally on Saturday

Old 02-19-2017, 10:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Did any of you ******* losers ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe being President and all that Mr. Trump might, just might know more than the average MISINFORMED bear???
He better call Sweden.....they know nothing about it.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
He better call Sweden.....they know nothing about it.
Another ****ing comedian..
Old 02-19-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Wow, we better impeach him since he made a mistake in his speech. Some liberals wonder why they are labeled Libtards.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
So, from the administration that told us about the (NON EXISTENT) massacres in Bowling Green, and Atlanta....now Sweden...we are to believe his rants about the media that they are liars and distribute fake news.....let me guess, he also won the electoral college by the most votes since Reagan(EVERY PRESIDENT INCLUDING REAGAN BEAT HIS TOTAL )....and he actually got more than 3 million votes than were officially counted.....and his popularity in the US is over 55%(10 POLLS SHOW HIS POPULARITY AT BETWEEN 39%-45%).....and he had no knowledge of the conversations that General Flynn had with the Russians.....
Within what alternate universe does he reside? Of course all of the alternative facts are truths to him.....just like his college ranking, which, according to him was at the top of his class, but his name is nowhere to be found on the Dean's list of Wharton College
He is totally divorced from reality.

Speaking of which, since he's cheated on every one of his wives and I think he's a scum for doing so...I wouldn't really mind if he all of a sudden took the TRUTH for a mistress.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:05 PM
n/a

Lutefisk History and Recipe, Whats Cooking America

Someone stole their lutefisk!!!!
Old 02-19-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
BFD....picking fly specs out of the pepper again.

Much to do about nothing...again.

And non-existent flame fanning by the resistance party and their media amplifier.
------------

btm - Didn't you listen closely in church today to what Pastor Marc said?

You definitely are not a shining example of a Christian.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did any of you ******* losers ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe being President and all that Mr. Trump might, just might know more than the average MISINFORMED bear???
Can't you reply in a civilized way, or is that word not in you vocabulary.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

"HELSINKI (AP) — Swedes have been scratching their heads and ridiculing President Donald Trump's remarks that suggested a major incident had happened in the Scandinavian country. The American president now says he was referring to something he saw on television.

During a rally in Florida on Saturday, Trump said "look what's happening last night in Sweden" as he alluded to past terror attacks in Europe. It wasn't clear what he was referring to and there were no high-profile situations reported in Sweden on Friday night.

The comment prompted a barrage of social media reaction on Sunday, with hundreds of tweets, and a local newspaper published a list of events that happened on Friday that appeared to have no connections to any terror-like activity."
"

Trump says remark about Sweden referred to something on TV

Just a tad embarrassing for the country.

Our President tweeted ...

"My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden."

Total class

He referred to a major incident "last night" in Sweden. Our President said this..wow
Old 02-19-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

At this point, forget impeachment talk...that would take too long.

Congress should demand a panel of top rated psychologists evaluate Trump...to make sure he isn't clinically insane/mentally diminished.

Our country's safety is too important...not to do this.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Starting to look like cracks are developing....

"Fox News anchor Chris Wallace cautioned his colleagues and the network's viewers Sunday that President Trump's latest attack on the media had gone too far.

“Look, we're big boys. We criticize presidents. They want to criticize us back, that's fine,” Wallace said Sunday morning on “Fox & Friends.” “But when he said that the fake news media is not my enemy, it's the enemy of the American people, I believe that crosses an important line.”

The “Fox & Friends” anchors had shown a clip of Trump recounting that past presidents, including Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln, had fought with the press. They then asked Wallace whether Trump's fraught relationship with the media was a big deal.

In response, Wallace told his colleagues that Jefferson had also once written the following: “And were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.”

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace warns viewers: Trump crossed the line in latest attack on media - The Washington Post
Old 02-19-2017, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
But it HAS increased since the arrival of the "rapefugees".

sweden refugee problem - Google Search
.......and you'd use that term and claim that you're not a bigot, right?
Old 02-19-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
.......and you'd use that term and claim that you're not a bigot, right?
That's what THEY call them...is that ANOTHER word others use that I can't? Like n!@@3r...blacks use it all day, every day...but I can't. Right? It holds a "hurtful" meaning...but ONLY if I say it. Right?

And they're equal too...right?

A bigot unfairly judges others...I've given hem MORE than ample opportunity to show they're actually equal as a people...they've failed miserably every time.

Name anything that is black and successful...like a black villages...a black Harvard or Yale...a black country. Look for those and you'll learn the truth...they're NOT us.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:39 PM
n/a

The respect this man is generating is awesome..."what is he smoking"

"The former Swedish foreign minister wondered what Donald Trump was “smoking” after the president referred to a nonexistent terror attack in the Scandinavian country.

“Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound,” a baffled Carl Bildt tweeted late Saturday about Trump’s comments during a rally in Florida earlier in the day."

Swedes ask what Trump’s ‘smoking’ after he cites phony terror attack | New York Post
Old 02-19-2017, 09:32 PM
n/a

An independent board of physiatrists should examine TRUMPANZEE and determine if he is mentally fit to carry out the duties of being President.

The Sweden fable is just ridiculous. He heard it on Fox and repeats it incorrectly at a political rally. I thought smoking the wacky weed was against the law for Federal employees.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Europe is on fire, the EU is about to be dismantled due to the Muslims but the the liberal media and the 5 totv aholes want to nitpick. Lol

Tags
college, votes, popularity, sweden, general

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.