Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally on Saturday

Old 02-21-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Hmmm...another case where "the news" is released before the "staged event"? Anyone remember bldg 7 on 9/11? Reported down before it happened.

bldg 7 reported down before it happened - Google Search
Old 02-23-2017, 09:52 PM
n/a

Last week Trump talked about a terrorist attack in Sweden. This was a great surprise to the Swedes because there was none! Where did Trump get his terror assessment? Did it come from the CIA or his National Security adviser? No he doesn’t believe them to be competent. Trump got his from Tucker Carlson on Fox News. I am sure tens of thousands of people watched Tucker on TV. I bet Trump was the only one to turn off the TV thinking there was an attack in Sweden. It is a good thing the US government can’t be sued otherwise there would be a class action suits from around the world for the injuries incurred from people falling off their chairs laughing at us. SAD!
Old 02-23-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Last week Trump talked about a terrorist attack in Sweden. This was a great surprise to the Swedes because there was none! Where did Trump get his terror assessment? Did it come from the CIA or his National Security adviser? No he doesn’t believe them to be competent. Trump got his from Tucker Carlson on Fox News. I am sure tens of thousands of people watched Tucker on TV. I bet Trump was the only one to turn off the TV thinking there was an attack in Sweden. It is a good thing the US government can’t be sued otherwise there would be a class action suits from around the world for the injuries incurred from people falling off their chairs laughing at us. SAD!
Very funny!!!
Old 02-24-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Here is the question to ask yourself, are we better off with NATO, or without it. The russians would for disolving NATO and have their buddy trump to try and do it.

Tags
college, votes, popularity, sweden, general

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.