Trump claims he and pavarotti are ' best of friends' oops- pavarotti has been dead fo

Old 04-22-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

I spend way too much time wondering how many of the posters in political look and act in person.

It isn't a comfortable use of time.

I am pretty sure their mom's still love them, but...

Oh well familiarity breeds contempt and anonymity breeds bullies.

Many posters have every opportunity to swagger and take pot shots and do gotcha's. (I do all of those things) but some posters always respond with rational, thought provoking and respectful posts. I think a lot of them and wish I could meet them in person some day. I have met several posters who just recently posted and they are all really genuine and smart and funny and kind.

Don't let this hurt your feelers if you recognize yourself as a bully.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I spend way too much time wondering how many of the posters in political look and act in person.

Many posters have every opportunity to swagger and take pot shots and do gotcha's. (I do all of those things) but some posters always respond with rational, thought provoking and respectful posts. I think a lot of them and wish I could meet them in person some day. I have met several posters who just recently posted and they are all really genuine and smart and funny and kind.

Says the hypocritical, nasty, nosy, passive-aggressive twit who whined to the mods about my signature....because she saw herself in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM Sig
"Standing up for the underdog and against bullies...every chance I get."

Quote:

Go look in the mirror, if you have one wide enough...to get all of your head in it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-22-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

Says the hypocritical, nasty, nosy, passive-aggressive twit who whined to the mods about my signature....because she saw herself in it.

Go look in the mirror, if you have one wide enough...to get all of your head in it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Not too sure about your mom.
Old 04-22-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

Let me guess.......non bullies...Just a few examples...

MDLNB,...of whom you recently said is always on target and wished for the death of Hillary Clinton

RUBICON.....whom you rave about daily and is a proponent of labeling and condemning without provocation and entire group of other Americans.....

Bullies....

ANYONE WHO OPPOSES TRUMP, because he is an honorable man who would never deceive or attack anyone and whose accusation, although never with out foundation, evidently come with divine providence.
Old 04-22-2017, 05:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless
Not too sure about your mom.

I AM sure about someone who constantly tries to denigrate spouses, parents, children & relatives.

I have no problem with you trying to come at me, but I would NEVER lower myself or abandon my integrity & ethics...to go after your relatives.

Besides, have you ever even stopped to think what people could say about YOU...in that regard?

Nahh, you're not that smart.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-22-2017, 11:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
What an idiot. ^
As you say looking in the mirror.....
Old 04-23-2017, 02:45 AM
n/a

This Backpedaling, backstabbing moronic person is actually making Sarah Palin look brilliant.
Pavoratti...."great friend of mine", IS STILL DEAD.
Korea was a part of China. Does his mindless Press Secretary feed him his facts?
Narcissism is a dangerous persona to be responsible for possession of THE FOOTBALL.
NMP Trump is not honest or honorable.
For someone who will not play golf or vacation like Obama, he certainly is a Yuge American dollar waster with a lousy game.
100 days? Not important. Means nothing. They voted him in. He will turn his back on you every time.
Looking forward to the circus when he is impeached. Popcorn?
Old 04-23-2017, 04:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
This Backpedaling, backstabbing moronic person is actually making Sarah Palin look brilliant.
Pavoratti...."great friend of mine", IS STILL DEAD.
Korea was a part of China. Does his mindless Press Secretary feed him his facts?
Narcissism is a dangerous persona to be responsible for possession of THE FOOTBALL.
NMP Trump is not honest or honorable.
For someone who will not play golf or vacation like Obama, he certainly is a Yuge American dollar waster with a lousy game.
100 days? Not important. Means nothing. They voted him in. He will turn his back on you every time.
Looking forward to the circus when he is impeached. Popcorn?
Real patriotic of you, wishing a new president is impeached. What a loser...

And yet, Trump is already doing an excellent job. He makes Obie look the inept fool he is.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB
Real patriotic of you, wishing a new president is impeached. What a loser...

And yet, Trump is already doing an excellent job. He makes Obie look the inept fool he is

Coming from the person who wishes another one dead (Hillary), simply because of hating their politics...HAS to be the ultimate in scumminess & hypocrisy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-23-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Coming from the person who wishes another one dead (Hillary), simply because of hating their politics...HAS to be the ultimate in scumminess & hypocrisy.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Hilary committed felonies while a gov employee. She was an enemy of America. Big difference, but who cares anyway. She is gone, hopefully for good. Still hope she is prosecuted eventually.

Tags
trump, pavarotti, campaign, events, aria

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.