Trump Happened!!

Old 01-23-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Default Trump Happened!!

Trump! How did this happen?
Brendan O'Neill

It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’.

Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.

Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the **** out of their beliefs.

Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’

Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.
Old 01-23-2017, 09:49 PM
n/a

Unfortunately...like every other president...he won't do half of what he promised.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Unfortunately...like every other president...he won't do half of what he promised.
If he does half of what he promised, he is doing better than Obama. First he has to clean up Obama's mess and take out the garbage, before he can get into the kitchen and start cooking. One business day aboard and he has already out-shined previous holders of that position. I'll give him a few weeks before I start criticizing his performance. So far, he has shown that he works harder than the majority of people younger than him.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:20 AM
n/a

Just Like I did for Obama, I will give Trump until his first state of the union,
before making a statement about how he does or does not operate.

My position on Obama after one year was that if he were in corporate America he would not have made it to year two just based on promises made vs promises kept. He demonstrated in year one that when he talked or preached or lectured on any given subject.......he had addressed the issue......talk only no change.

The current hour by hour/day by day of picking the fly crap out of the pepper on ANY non-sensical issue by the media and parroted by the losing dems is just plain old school tard, non value added, poor loser bantoring!
Old 01-24-2017, 11:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just Like I did for Obama, I will give Trump until his first state of the union,
before making a statement about how he does or does not operate.

My position on Obama after one year was that if he were in corporate America he would not have made it to year two just based on promises made vs promises kept. He demonstrated in year one that when he talked or preached or lectured on any given subject.......he had addressed the issue......talk only no change.

The current hour by hour/day by day of picking the fly crap out of the pepper on ANY non-sensical issue by the media and parroted by the losing dems is just plain old school tard, non value added, poor loser bantoring!
How old are you Bille? How many elections have you witnessed? Obama was the FIRST you noticed "not doing everything they promised"? They ALL make a lot of promises that they have no intention of keeping. They tell you what you want to hear because THEY want to be the guy elected, the guy making the easy money, getting the perks of holding office. They're ALL psychopaths...saying whatever it takes.
Old 01-24-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
How old are you Bille? How many elections have you witnessed? Obama was the FIRST you noticed "not doing everything they promised"? They ALL make a lot of promises that they have no intention of keeping. They tell you what you want to hear because THEY want to be the guy elected, the guy making the easy money, getting the perks of holding office. They're ALL psychopaths...saying whatever it takes.
Maybe that's why a doer got elected, could be that
millions were tired of empty promises!
Hope you didn't vote for Hillary thinking it would be different!
Old 01-24-2017, 03:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe that's why a doer got elected, could be that
millions were tired of empty promises!
Hope you didn't vote for Hillary thinking it would be different!
I voted for neither...and it won't be different...not TOO different. I truly hope he IS the misogynist/racist everyone says he is, we need to undo 50 years of damage caused by affirmative action and quotas. He MUST deport ALL the illegals AND their "illegal" anchor babies.

Or the country is literally lost.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
I voted for neither...and it won't be different...not TOO different. I truly hope he IS the misogynist/racist everyone says he is, we need to undo 50 years of damage caused by affirmative action and quotas. He MUST deport ALL the illegals AND their "illegal" anchor babies.

Or the country is literally lost.
I feel for you, yet there might be help for you, but please understand it will be a tough road!
Old 01-24-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I feel for you, yet there might be help for you, but please understand it will be a tough road!
You think I'm kidding you? Hispanics are 1/3 the population NOW and they're the majority below the age of 7. They've been coming in and dumping anchor babies for over 30 years. Those kids are having kids. We're being overrun...bred out of our own country.

If you believe that the US is 70% white...they've snookered you good. They've been counting Hispanics as whites...hiding their numbers. Out of that 70% they've slowly been replacing us...it's now about 40% Hispanic and 30% white. When you get away from the villages area...you really see how America has changed. Go out west and You'll think you're in Mexico.
Old 01-24-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump! How did this happen?
Brendan O'Neill

It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’.

Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.

Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the **** out of their beliefs.

Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’

Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.
Dear Guest:

Thank you for this contribution the cited author is a blessed wordsmith. I did take note that not one anti-Trump poster spoke directly to the authors critique.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-24-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

I love Trump so far and the only criticism I have of him is he needs to learn how to tie a tie. His tie hangs to his fly and should be at belt level. It's always bothered me.
Old 01-24-2017, 06:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
I love Trump so far and the only criticism I have of him is he needs to learn how to tie a tie. His tie hangs to his fly and should be at belt level. It's always bothered me.

I noticed that also....

He's doing great so far.
Old 01-24-2017, 06:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
If he does half of what he promised, he is doing better than Obama. First he has to clean up Obama's mess and take out the garbage, before he can get into the kitchen and start cooking. One business day aboard and he has already out-shined previous holders of that position. I'll give him a few weeks before I start criticizing his performance. So far, he has shown that he works harder than the majority of people younger than him.
The only way Trump will get his approval numbers above 50% is spend money we don't have and let our grand kids deal with it. Same as Obama did.
Old 01-24-2017, 07:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
The only way Trump will get his approval numbers above 50% is spend money we don't have and let our grand kids deal with it. Same as Obama did.
Trump is talking about ending the Freeride and putting people back to work. The wackadoodles don't want to go back to work, they just want that check the show up on that certain Wednesday every month. He's not going to get high approval rating...52% of the people are on the "give me", they're all going to be bummed out and ****ed at him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

They just want that check TO show up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
people, treated, happened, trump, can’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.