Trump Has Now Gone Golfing More Times Than Weeks In Office

Old 03-25-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Default Trump Has Now Gone Golfing More Times Than Weeks In Office

In case you were keeping track, Donald Trump, the man who ran on cutting costs for the American taxpayer, has now been golfing more times than weeks he’s been in office.

Trump took office nine weeks ago, and since he took office, he’s gone on twelve golfing trips. That’s right — 12.

Senior News Editor at NBC News, Brad Jaffy, reports:

“President Trump is now at Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, per pool; it’s his 12th golf course trip since taking office 9 weeks ago.”

If that doesn’t make you mad, it should. Especially since he went after former President Obama for golfing every now and again.

And there are several more where those came from.

It’s hypocritical, to say the least. Absolutely a waste, to be honest.

Trump just came off a huge failure with his inability to get Trumpcare passed. So, instead of trying to solve that problem, what does he do? Play golf.

He’s a disgrace.

Just how much Trump's golf trips cost American taxpayers?

In February, after spending 11 of his first 33 days as president at the "Winter White House," CBS estimated that Trump's first three trips to his golf resort cost taxpayers roughly $10 million, putting that figure at about $3.3 million per trip. With his fifth trip behind him, Trump has now spent an estimated $16.5 million in taxpayer dollars on traveling to Mar-a-Lago alone. Time reported that the trips have a hefty price tag for Palm Beach as well — their sheriff's department has spent about $570,000 on security for the president, not including overtime pay for officers, which totals about $60,000 per day he's there. Moreover, some businesses in Palm Beach have reported that they lose money and have to shut down when the president comes to town.

If the president continues to travel at the rate he's traveled so far, it would cost taxpayers an estimated $120.5 million in his first year alone — a figure that exceeds the $96 million the Obamas spent on travel during his entire two-term tenure.

Heros didn't die for Trump.jpg
Old 03-25-2017, 01:31 PM
n/a

You forgot to mention that it cost over $200,000 an HOUR to fly Air Force ONE, pretty pricey for someone who said he would very rarely leave the WH because there was too much work to be done! LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!!!!!

They also have to fly a cargo plane along to bring the BEAST to drive his a$$ to Mara-Largo.
Old 03-25-2017, 03:07 PM
n/a

Once he is impeached they should give him the bill for all the money he has wasted for the US tax payers.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Winter rules - he gets to improve his lies
Old 03-25-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Winter rules - he gets to improve his lies

Given his unparalleled expertise in lying...it's hard to imagine that he can improve on them.
Old 03-25-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
In February, after spending 11 of his first 33 days as president at the "Winter White House," CBS estimated that Trump's first three trips to his golf resort cost taxpayers roughly $10 million, putting that figure at about $3.3 million per trip. With his fifth trip behind him, Trump has now spent an estimated $16.5 million in taxpayer dollars on traveling to Mar-a-Lago alone. Time reported that the trips have a hefty price tag for Palm Beach as well — their sheriff's department has spent about $570,000 on security for the president, not including overtime pay for officers, which totals about $60,000 per day he's there. Moreover, some businesses in Palm Beach have reported that they lose money and have to shut down when the president comes to town.

If the president continues to travel at the rate he's traveled so far, it would cost taxpayers an estimated $120.5 million in his first year alone — a figure that exceeds the $96 million the Obamas spent on travel during his entire two-term tenure.
Aren't there rules about plagiarism?
How Much Do Trump's Golf Trips Cost? His Mar-a-Lago Visits Don't Come Cheap
Old 03-26-2017, 05:12 AM
n/a

I absolutely agree with the critics on this issue. In fact it should be broadened to include the entire federal government. Year after year e find federal workers, departments etc taking advantage of taxpayers money. Trips to foreign nations under the pretense of work. Use of pf military jets to go shopping .................. so let's all writ our government officials and tell them were tired of being used and if they want a vacation pay for it out of their pocket.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-26-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Let's see what Donald has to say about this:

Trump: No Time For Vacations - YouTube

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 03-26-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

As I have said many times after 8 years of Obama's disrespect (golfing when he should have been somewhere else), apologetic bowing, flying cover for radical muslims and criminal cop killing blacks.......whatever anybody else does or will do pales in comparison.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
As I have said many times after 8 years of Obama's disrespect (golfing when he should have been somewhere else), apologetic bowing, flying cover for radical muslims and criminal cop killing blacks.......whatever anybody else does or will do pales in comparison.
You have to be kidding. Obama was a good President and a stand up guy; Trump is not even a good person.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:06 AM
n/a

It was only 3 years ago... How can you have forgotten?
The problem was not that Obama golfed over 300 times, it was his timing. Often just after (or during) a National emergency.
During Times of Crisis, President Obama Goes Golfing, Fundraising
Old 03-26-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Aren't there rules about plagiarism?
Not if you are a liberal bashing Trump...(unt and Rockface only attack conservatives for not including a link.

If you are trying to figure out the nuances of this forum, let me share what I have surmised:

Rockface claims to seek out liars, but had no issue when (unt lied about donating $100 to charity...He is non stop negative Trump broadcast. Currently focused on "wiretapping" issue, was focused on "grab them by the pu$$y". His posts are usually copy and pasted paragraphs of stuff he has decided you need to read.

(unt claims to seek out racists, but she inferred that people that "do not speak good English are undocumented immigrants"...basically if you disagree with her, you are a racist. Her posts are easy to identify with the flurry of emoji's, she really just wants to annoy anyone she can.

Wackadoodle posts immature stuff that is negative Trump...He is a 50+ baby living with the Ps and has been on a 17 year vacation. He does not want it to end, so he is angry that Trump wants the government to stop supporting the lazy.

Dimwitdave posts insults towards peoples intellect with spelling and grammatical errors, for the longest time he could not figure out the quote feature on the forum. He is negative Trump and he has no idea why...He is dumber than a box of rocks, his old lady would have to have a rimjob fetish to want to kiss him.

Don wins all debates, no matter how outlandish the subject is. He appears to be very intelligent, and very much a racist. I enjoy reading his posts when they don't go to the racial thing, as they do reflect wisdom.

Rubi is a very civil poster and tries to stay on the threads subject. He is often attacked by Rockface and (unt, accused of plagiarism (he must have forgotten to include a link sometime ago?). He does not return insults, but instead reiterates his view on the subject.

MDLNB is attacked non stop from the liberals on here. He does a good job of providing supporting data and words his posts well. He has no problem returning insults...

CoPuff is wishy washy on a lot of issues. Recently has been aggressive with caps and exclamation marks...she is codependent with the need to help other people, and seldom answers question posed to her (especially if the answer could damage her point of view).

Jan is an emotional basket case, I have not seen her posting much lately, maybe she is Rosie now...

Me, I am pro Trump (stop illegal immigration, stop muslim extremist attacks, stop supporting the lazy, improve the economy, fix healthcare that has gone up 57% for me in the last 3 years). I would never vote for Crooked Hillary and I would not waste my vote on an independent. I can be very insulting and use words that many would blush just hearing. I do not spend all day on here, and only consider this a form of entertainment.

I hope this helps!
Old 03-26-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
In case you were keeping track, Donald Trump, the man who ran on cutting costs for the American taxpayer, has now been golfing more times than weeks he’s been in office.

Trump took office nine weeks ago, and since he took office, he’s gone on twelve golfing trips. That’s right — 12.

Senior News Editor at NBC News, Brad Jaffy, reports:

“President Trump is now at Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, per pool; it’s his 12th golf course trip since taking office 9 weeks ago.”

If that doesn’t make you mad, it should. Especially since he went after former President Obama for golfing every now and again.

And there are several more where those came from.

It’s hypocritical, to say the least. Absolutely a waste, to be honest.

Trump just came off a huge failure with his inability to get Trumpcare passed. So, instead of trying to solve that problem, what does he do? Play golf.

He’s a disgrace.

Just how much Trump's golf trips cost American taxpayers?

Attachment 67087
Non of this is true. He may have made trips to golf resorts, but there is no evidence that he played golf on any of those trips regardless of what CBS "estimates".

This is exactly what is meant by fake news.

And even if he did play golf and take some time off this is just ridiculous fodder. Every president travels and every president takes time off. The president has no control over the security costs when he moves. I said the same thing when there was an uproar over the Obamas going on a "date" to Manhattan. It has nothing to do with policy. It has nothing to do with getting problems solved. It's merely a tactic for the opposition to complain about it. And the money spent is a drop in the bucket.

if you want to discuss something worth discussing why not talk about why not one single democrat was willing to prevent the disaster that is coming as a result of Obamacare remaining in place?
Old 03-26-2017, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Non of this is true. He may have made trips to golf resorts, but there is no evidence that he played golf on any of those trips regardless of what CBS "estimates".

This is exactly what is meant by fake news.

And even if he did play golf and take some time off this is just ridiculous fodder. Every president travels and every president takes time off. The president has no control over the security costs when he moves. I said the same thing when there was an uproar over the Obamas going on a "date" to Manhattan. It has nothing to do with policy. It has nothing to do with getting problems solved. It's merely a tactic for the opposition to complain about it. And the money spent is a drop in the bucket.

if you want to discuss something worth discussing why not talk about why not one single democrat was willing to prevent the disaster that is coming as a result of Obamacare remaining in place?
Tell me that you are just being satiric. You really don't believe that, do you? Not that I care about Obama playing golf. Or, his spouse advocating for salads for childrens school lunches while stuffing her face with ice cream and BBQ ribs. I only concerned myself with Obama's radical ideology and radical policies.

But, why do you defend Obama's record of golf trips? Who cares?
Old 03-26-2017, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not if you are a liberal bashing Trump...(unt and Rockface only attack conservatives for not including a link.

If you are trying to figure out the nuances of this forum, let me share what I have surmised:

Rockface claims to seek out liars, but had no issue when (unt lied about donating $100 to charity...He is non stop negative Trump broadcast. Currently focused on "wiretapping" issue, was focused on "grab them by the pu$$y". His posts are usually copy and pasted paragraphs of stuff he has decided you need to read.

(unt claims to seek out racists, but she inferred that people that "do not speak good English are undocumented immigrants"...basically if you disagree with her, you are a racist. Her posts are easy to identify with the flurry of emoji's, she really just wants to annoy anyone she can.

Wackadoodle posts immature stuff that is negative Trump...He is a 50+ baby living with the Ps and has been on a 17 year vacation. He does not want it to end, so he is angry that Trump wants the government to stop supporting the lazy.

Dimwitdave posts insults towards peoples intellect with spelling and grammatical errors, for the longest time he could not figure out the quote feature on the forum. He is negative Trump and he has no idea why...He is dumber than a box of rocks, his old lady would have to have a rimjob fetish to want to kiss him.

Don wins all debates, no matter how outlandish the subject is. He appears to be very intelligent, and very much a racist. I enjoy reading his posts when they don't go to the racial thing, as they do reflect wisdom.

Rubi is a very civil poster and tries to stay on the threads subject. He is often attacked by Rockface and (unt, accused of plagiarism (he must have forgotten to include a link sometime ago?). He does not return insults, but instead reiterates his view on the subject.

MDLNB is attacked non stop from the liberals on here. He does a good job of providing supporting data and words his posts well. He has no problem returning insults...

CoPuff is wishy washy on a lot of issues. Recently has been aggressive with caps and exclamation marks...she is codependent with the need to help other people, and seldom answers question posed to her (especially if the answer could damage her point of view).

Jan is an emotional basket case, I have not seen her posting much lately, maybe she is Rosie now...

Me, I am pro Trump (stop illegal immigration, stop muslim extremist attacks, stop supporting the lazy, improve the economy, fix healthcare that has gone up 57% for me in the last 3 years). I would never vote for Crooked Hillary and I would not waste my vote on an independent. I can be very insulting and use words that many would blush just hearing. I do not spend all day on here, and only consider this a form of entertainment.

I hope this helps!
That pretty much summarizes it very well. I don't see anything in your comment that can be debated. I believe you have it accurate.

Tags
trump, million, president, golf, office

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.