Trump makes the cover of Time Magazine again

Old 02-18-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Adolf Hitler was the Time "Man of the Year" in 1938. Donald Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler.
Hitler was right about a lot of things...but...he went too far. Lets see if Trump can constrain himself to only doing what is necessary.

Quote:
Su madre, tambien.
See...it's happening! Hispanics are taking over everything...

Quote:
Hitler was a believer in the Human Eugenics movement which was at that time being espoused in this country by many major academicians and major universities including Princeton .

The candidate and then president Woodrow Wilson believed strongly in Eugenics as a professor and also President of Princeton he was published supporting this movement . And this movement was considered " Progressive " at the time.

This is one of those inconvenient truths which the Left has tried and succeeded at burying to a certain degree . But the truth keeps coming up from the grave where they thought they had it buried .

And since it was Hitler and his ilk who took Eugenics to its extreme why is it that the very progressive and much worshipped Roosevelt would not authorize the bombing of the rail-road tracks which transported so many millions to their deaths .
Just another UNCOMFORTABLE TRUTH for the Lefties !
They were correct...the "races", the "species"...ARE...very different. WE are the ones who have it wrong. Where ARE they our equal? In WHAT are they our equal? Nothing but sports.

Quote:
German politics of the 1920s really do not apply to those of the US in 2017.
Sure they do...they're using the same manipulation, propaganda, and other dirty tricks the Germans used.

We ARE Germany during those times.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:36 AM
n/a

The nation has been caught up in mass hysteria over the man named Trump. He has advanced the themes of law and order, rule by law, protections for American workers, free markets, strong defense of the nation and people ignore it all . Why? because the Establishment lost. The Establishment are elitists who had the run of this country and controlled voters like sheep. so since election night they have launched a campaign of hate lies deception and its getting out of control. So Americans better sober up because these elities will have your lunch

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-19-2017, 05:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
The nation has been caught up in mass hysteria over the man named Trump. He has advanced the themes of law and order, rule by law, protections for American workers, free markets, strong defense of the nation and people ignore it all . Why? because the Establishment lost. The Establishment are elitists who had the run of this country and controlled voters like sheep. so since election night they have launched a campaign of hate lies deception and its getting out of control. So Americans better sober up because these elities will have your lunch

Personal Best Regards:
Trump is fighting for the elites and not for the ordinary people as far as I can see. He is all about the corporations and protecting them. Trickle down economics. People will get jobs but controlled by the CEOs of these corporations as to pay, benefits and the like. I have seen little in the Trump agenda that helps anyone but the rich and their lawyers.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is fighting for the elites and not for the ordinary people as far as I can see. He is all about the corporations and protecting them. Trickle down economics. People will get jobs but controlled by the CEOs of these corporations as to pay, benefits and the like. I have seen little in the Trump agenda that helps anyone but the rich and their lawyers.
Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Do you follow actual movements from his admin or just listen to words as he craves your love.

He is, thus far, making it easier for he and other billionaires.

Of course, since he never tells the truth, who knows
Old 02-19-2017, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you follow actual movements from his admin or just listen to words as he craves your love.
Exactly.

All 42 of the words in his total vocabulary, of which 50% are simply adjectives such as 'great,' 'wonderful,' 'fabulous,' 'massive,' etc.

Quote:
He is, thus far, making it easier for he and other billionaires.

Of course, since he never tells the truth, who knows
To me, the scariest part isn't that Trump is such a liar and detached from reality...but that most of his cultists don't even care!

When people like RubiTHECon come on here and try to downplay Chump's outrageous and outright lies as being just "harmless little exaggerations/hyperbole," that's when decent, American loving citizens realize that we're not talking just partisan politics anymore...we're now looking at a malignant cult.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly.

All 42 of the words in his total vocabulary, of which 50% are simply adjectives such as 'great,' 'wonderful,' 'fabulous,' 'massive,' etc.

To me, the scariest part isn't that Trump is such a liar and detached from reality...but that most of his cultists don't even care!

When people like RubiTHECon come on here and try to downplay Chump's outrageous and outright lies as being just "harmless little exaggerations/hyperbole," that's when decent, American loving citizens realize that we're not talking just partisan politics anymore...we're now looking at a malignant cult.
Yes you're an ignorant Malignant CUNT!!
Old 02-19-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly.

I am beginning to get suspicious and have not one thing to validate my thoughts except gut feeling

This is beginning to seem like a take over by the ALT RIGHT...ie., Bannon, etc with Trump as a front man.

There is a small short video of Bannon sitting in the front row of the press conference giving the President the cut sign.

Hopefully this link may take you to it..

Twitter
Old 02-19-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am beginning to get suspicious and have not one thing to validate my thoughts except gut feeling

This is beginning to seem like a take over by the ALT RIGHT...ie., Bannon, etc with Trump as a front man.

There is a small short video of Bannon sitting in the front row of the press conference giving the President the cut sign.

Hopefully this link may take you to it..

Twitter
You should go online and purchase a Motion Detector and set it up underneath your bed . It will help you sleep better at night knowing that the Boogie-Man is not hiding there .

Also pick up a couple extras and set them up in your bedroom closets . This should help you cope better with your " I`m scared "
feelings .
Old 02-19-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Jim View Post
You should go online and purchase a Motion Detector and set it up underneath your bed . It will help you sleep better at night knowing that the Boogie-Man is not hiding there .

Also pick up a couple extras and set them up in your bedroom closets . This should help you cope better with your " I`m scared "
feelings .
Uh-oh. Sounds like you're working up another boycott rant.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2017, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

feelings .
I'll second that suggestion.
Old 02-19-2017, 04:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Uh-oh. Sounds like you're working up another boycott rant.
I had a member here (that doesn't post in the Political Forum) tell me in a PM about GG and her 'clique'...when she started attacking me on the main forum right after I got here.

The poster said that she 'friends' almost everyone that comes here as soon as they join, so that she can use them as pawns to help attack those she doesn't like...by sending out PM's and getting her gang together.

I told this person that surely no one could be that hateful, scummy, small-minded and vengeful...but this person assured me that GraceLess really was.

Now of course...I totally believe what I was told.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
I had a member here (that doesn't post in the Political Forum) tell me in a PM about GG and her 'clique'...when she started attacking me on the main forum right after I got here.

The poster said that she 'friends' almost everyone that comes here as soon as they join, so that she can use them as pawns to help attack those she doesn't like...by sending out PM's and getting her gang together.

I told this person that surely no one could be that hateful, scummy, small-minded and vengeful...but this person assured me that GraceLess really was.

Now of course...I totally believe what I was told.
Another attack Can't No Mo? Have you thought of seeking some counseling? You have a nasty disposition and are either in pain 24/7 or just a nasty person. Seriously, seek help before you harm yourself. You have absolutely no reason to attack that person.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another attack Can't No Mo? Have you thought of seeking some counseling? You have a nasty disposition and are either in pain 24/7 or just a nasty person. Seriously, seek help before you harm yourself. You have absolutely no reason to attack that person.
Au Contraire.

Your attempt at a defense...just proves that I hit bone.

Better ice it down...STAT!
Old 02-20-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sorry MDCPD, the nasty disposition complaint made me chuckle. Your ponderous postings contain a high percenrage of disparagement. So its funny when you project your shortcomings. But I understand that's a defense mechanism and we all need defense mechanisms, don't we?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Tags
chaos, sm-n910v, tapatalk, perfect, cover

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.