Trump makes the cover of Time Magazine again

Old 02-21-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sorry MDCPD, the nasty disposition complaint made me chuckle. Your ponderous postings contain a high percenrage of disparagement. So its funny when you project your shortcomings. But I understand that's a defense mechanism and we all need defense mechanisms, don't we?

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Nope, just making an observation. I would have thought that you would agree with my comment. What "defense?" I was commenting on Can't No MO's attack on another poster. She/he/it doesn't bother me with it's attacks on me because the attacks are so lame. And, as you have seen, if someone gets too personal with me, I retaliate with far more than I receive. Now that the election is over, I find less interest in these little squabbles. Since Trump is doing much better than I anticipated, my only criticism is that he should let his press secretary do his talking for him. There is no reason for him to be involved in petty little liberal baiting that is subsidized by Soros. I find it an interesting study to see how much of the population has been effected by George Soros's money invested in mind control. You liberals are much easier to manipulate than I would have thought.
Old 02-21-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Nope, just making an observation. I would have thought that you would agree with my comment. What "defense?" I was commenting on Can't No MO's attack on another poster. She/he/it doesn't bother me with it's attacks on me because the attacks are so lame. And, as you have seen, if someone gets too personal with me, I retaliate with far more than I receive. Now that the election is over, I find less interest in these little squabbles. Since Trump is doing much better than I anticipated, my only criticism is that he should let his press secretary do his talking for him. There is no reason for him to be involved in petty little liberal baiting that is subsidized by Soros. I find it an interesting study to see how much of the population has been effected by George Soros's money invested in mind control. You liberals are much easier to manipulate than I would have thought.
Don't forget Michael Moore on your repeat list.

The Resistance Calendar

Michael Moore Launches Trump Resistance Calendar | Hollywood Reporter

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't forget Michael Moore on your repeat list.

The Resistance Calendar

Michael Moore Launches Trump Resistance Calendar | Hollywood Reporter

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Isn't ALL this technically sedition? An offense?
Old 02-21-2017, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Isn't ALL this technically sedition? An offense?
Not in Moore's case. He is so harmless and retarded that everyone, including the left laughs at him. Poor guy is a celebrity only due to how ugly and slovenly he appears. The left just smiles at him, embarrassed. Kind of like the drunk uncle at the family Thanksgiving dinner table. The left just sits there hoping he won't really embarrass them by letting loose with a fart while everyone is quietly waiting for him to leave the area.

Tags
chaos, sm-n910v, tapatalk, perfect, cover

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.