Trump offered Rick Perry a job neither one of them understood

Old 01-19-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Default Trump offered Rick Perry a job neither one of them understood

We will have experts running our country. ha ha ha

read this--

ww.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-offered-rick-perry-job-neither-one-them-understood
Old 01-19-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Trump offered Rick Perry a job neither one of them understood | MSNBC
Quote:

When President-elect Donald J. Trump offered Rick Perry the job of energy secretary five weeks ago, Mr. Perry gladly accepted, believing he was taking on a role as a global ambassador for the American oil and gas industry that he had long championed in his home state.

In the days after, Mr. Perry, the former Texas governor, discovered that he would be no such thing – that in fact, if confirmed by the Senate, he would become the steward of a vast national security complex he knew almost nothing about, caring for the most fearsome weapons on the planet, the United States’ nuclear arsenal.

Revelations like these aren’t just scary for the public; they’re also deeply embarrassing for the amateurs who’ll tomorrow take over the executive branch of the world’s largest superpower.

Beyond scary.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

read this--

ww.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-offered-rick-perry-job-neither-one-them-understood

I'll pass on the link. I don't give much credence to MADCOW's rants.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:12 AM
n/a

Bet that you two saw the magnificent fireworks and heard the beautiful music last night behind the Lincoln Memorial.(The Battle Hymn of the Republic, in case you missed it.)...bet that is why all this sturm und drang this morning.

Your team didn't win.

Too bad.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bet that you two saw the magnificent fireworks and heard the beautiful music last night behind the Lincoln Memorial.(The Battle Hymn of the Republic, in case you missed it.)...bet that is why all this sturm und drang this morning.

Your team didn't win.

Too bad.
An overly simplistic view, that was actually expected...given that you're basically a 'Simpleton' yourself.

What's "too bad" is that you are too ignorant to understand, that "your team" winning...means that decent Americans lost.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
An overly simplistic view, that was expected...given that you're basically a 'Simpleton' yourself.

What's "too bad" is that you are too ignorant to understand, that "your team" winning...means that decent Americans lost.
The reason that you have trouble with relationships is that you don't listen to others with your heart.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
The reason that you have trouble with relationships is that you don't listen to others with your heart.
LOL....

No problems here.

And I'm pretty happy with what life has dealt me, unlike your needy self...with your 30,000 posts and supposed 600+ 'friends.'

You are truly one miserable, passive-aggressive twit...who tries to hide behind a facade.

I'll bet it absolutely drives you crazy...that I am able to so easily see behind it.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Default A new motto for Donald Trump...

Quote:

read this--

...leading with behind.

Tags
running, experts, country, this--, read

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.