Trump rally

Old 02-19-2017, 05:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Your reasoned approach...will never work on a cultist.

Even other people, from a myriad of different cults, who have been deprogrammed by professionals...often slip back anyway.

I admire your attempt though.
I actually know that, and my posts are not to sway...they are gone.....it is to satisfy me.....

I have lots of friends, some in active politics still up north....as a result of a few conversations they know I read and post here.

I know they are not the only ones outside The Villages who read this.

I know this site has a reputation...alt right...extremist, hate, race, etc. That bothers me a lot.

I just feel better knowing they are called out as much as possible.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
I actually know that, and my posts are not to sway...they are gone.....it is to satisfy me.....

I have lots of friends, some in active politics still up north....as a result of a few conversations they know I read and post here.

I know this site has a reputation...alt right...extremist, hate, race, etc. That bothers me a lot.

Same here.

Although it is NOT perfect, I still love living here and the reputation by those all over the country of it being little more than an upscale White Supremacist/KKK community...is certainly not helped with the postings we see here so often.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Same here.

Although it is NOT perfect, I still love living here and the reputation by those all over the country of it being little more than an upscale White Supremacist/KKK community...is certainly not helped with the postings we see here so often.
Said by another cow who spent her earning years feeding from the public trough!
Old 02-19-2017, 06:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Chip
Said by another cow who spent her earning years feeding from the public trough!

PEEKABOO.

You sure aren't doing a very good job of "freezing me out"...are you?

It sure is lonely though...living in your head rent free.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-19-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump style cuts as much as it kicks depending on whose ox is being gored.

Trump's approach is refreshing and entertaining and I am pleased to see him cut to the chase and get to the bottom line.

We Americans have been fed so much fertilizer from the federal government for so long that most of us don't recognize the severe encroachment on our rights they have managed to negate. They have done so by replacing those rights with monetary and social entitlements. The result is that half our population demands the other half support them, In order to do that the federal government has depleted our military, turned us to a debtor nation. In addition we have too many American who are uneducated, under educated and jobless or under employed.

We have people who believe that its their right not to be offended and some reading this sentence right now that will support that erroneous belief . We have people who simply can't deal with everyday problems seeking safe spaces. We have a federal government that is using our military as a social lab experiment which will affect our combat readiness.

Trump style might not fit fit everyone's but frankly given what has been happening to this nation for so long we need a president that has a thick skin, a strong stomach and a stiff backbone to deal with the MSM and our bureaucracy.

Personal Best Regards:
Women and minorities...everything you described is the result/fault of women and minorities who CANNOT compete with white men on a level playing field.

Quote:

Then you know the entire political system is completely corrupt.

Called out...but NEVER proven wrong. WHERE are they our equal?

Quote:
Same here.

Then WHY would YOU come here? You KNOW you won't fit in...yet you come anyway? To cause trouble? To ruin a good thing we have because the less fortunate can't make their own "villages"? I never understood WHY liberals WANT to go to/live in places where they're not wanted. The LAST club I'd want to join, the LAST neighborhood I'd want to live...is where NOBODY wants me there. I wouldn't move onto MLK Blvd...THEY don't want me there. I wouldn't join the "black caucus", because they don't want me...oh wait "I" can't join...I'm not the right race. Is there a "white caucus"? No? Why?

WHY do you insist on "block busting" everything? Why can't you let others enjoy themselves. WHY can't YOU create your OWN "paradises".

You INSIST on diversity, get it, it destroys that which was diversified...and you move on to the next to diversify/destroy.
Old 02-19-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
While pence patches up relations with the rest of the world, potus is
Getting accolades from his supporters. Daah, campaign is over, time to get to work, signing GOP eo's is scratching the surface, now it's time to help all Americans.
The hardest working politican ever..... because he is not one.

Thank God and Trump! Maga
Old 02-20-2017, 02:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Same here.

What a stupid comment. If anyone is spreading rumors of racism in the Villages around, it's YOU. Scumbags that tear down this community should be tar and feathered and run out of town, like the good old days that you like to associate us with.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:

I know how you feel but we are inclusive and have to allow libtards on here to express their warped and idiotic natures. Although, you seem to have made a mistake. It should say, "alt-left, extremist, hate, race, etc."
Old 02-20-2017, 03:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
What a stupid comment. If anyone is spreading rumors of racism in the Villages around, it's YOU. Scumbags that tear down this community should be tar and feathered and run out of town, like the good old days that you like to associate us with.
LOL

I don't have to spread rumors, as all one has to do is to look in here and see the posts of those like yourself...who support the hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny/xenophobia.

And your answer to prove I'm wrong...is to "tar and feather" me?

Really?

I mean shoot, you couldn't have proved me more correct...if you had intentionally tried.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-21-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Rockface and (unt are sounding so similar these days...
They have done nothing to curb Don's posts, but hold others as hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny for not doing anything about Don's posts...hypocritical or stupidity on their part??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-21-2017, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
While pence patches up relations with the rest of the world, potus is
Getting accolades from his supporters. Daah, campaign is over, time to get to work, signing GOP eo's is scratching the surface, now it's time to help all Americans.
Where were the pom pom girls?
Old 02-21-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some of you floks act as if Trump is the only POTUS to do such an event.

How about Obama on the "see what I did" campaign for 8 LONG years.
How about you learning to spell.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
ALL presidents are narcissistic psychopaths...you should know this going in...

And WHAT "American values" are those? Free sh!t for women/minorities? Quotas? Lowering standards so a dog can "quality"?
The ramblings of someone who is un-American, go to russia, they think the way you do.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
I see you have your pointed hood on, nice. People like you come out only at night.
Old 02-21-2017, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rockface and (unt are sounding so similar these days...
They have done nothing to curb Don's posts, but hold others as hate/bigotry/racism/misogyny for not doing anything about Don's posts...hypocritical or stupidity on their part??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Why don't they say anything? What CAN they say? EVERYTHING I post is true...the raw numbers...the real outcome of diversity.

It's stupidity on their part...they're backing the wrong horse. I'm right. The country IS being overrun and right now, there is nothing to stop it.

They say nothing because they know they've already "won", the buzzer just hasn't sounded yet. But...they're in for a SHOCK when they see just how bad it becomes.

Mexico II will be NO FUN, especially if you're white...

Quote:
I see you have your pointed hood on, nice. People like you come out only at night.
No...the minorities, the cause of our social problems...come out at night. Have you gone down to MLK Blvd yet at midnight?

Tags
time, work, rally, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.