Trump saved 1,000 jobs in Carrier

Old 12-03-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

Jesus Christ...would you women STOP with the damn bickering back and forth...

Where is the MEN ONLY forum? Where we can DISCUSS without all the emotion.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
LOL

Typically, my facts and links are unassailable so to try and save face...you take the personal insult route.

Thanks for showing your flaming hypocrisy...by even using the word 'dignity.'

You have a lot of audacity to accuse others of taking "the personal insult route." Just giving back to you what you dish out. You lefties are having a real problem with being faced with your own dirty tactics. You never expected Trump to use your methods against you. You laughed at us and assured us that there was no way Trump would win.

I'm willing to debate you on the issues, but as long as you reply to everyone that you don't agree with in a snide manner, I will continue to be snide also.

I apologize in advance if I seem to have gotten into YOUR head. I had no intention of going into that mess.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Jesus Christ...would you women STOP with the damn bickering back and forth...

Where is the MEN ONLY forum? Where we can DISCUSS without all the emotion.
Sorry Donnie, I would have included you in the conversation if I thought that the KKK might be interested.

By the way, have you initiated your petition to have Sharia Law replace the Constitution yet? After all, you have so much in common.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have a lot of audacity to accuse others of taking "the personal insult route." Just giving back to you what you dish out. You lefties are having a real problem with being faced with your own dirty tactics. You never expected Trump to use your methods against you. You laughed at us and assured us that there was no way Trump would win.

I'm willing to debate you on the issues, but as long as you reply to everyone that you don't agree with in a snide manner, I will continue to be snide also.

I apologize in advance if I seem to have gotten into YOUR head. I had no intention of going into that mess.
LOL

Your simplistic views...are woefully incorrect.

I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of years (that's all Trump will last)...watching the hypocrisy.
Old 12-03-2016, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
THEIR???

If you weren't imagining being in everyone else's head, like you claim then you might be more knowledgeable. I have no doubt that you "can't even conceive."
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer...are you?

Since your gender has not been established, the use of 'their'...is correct.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

Your simplistic views...are woefully incorrect.

I'm actually looking forward to the next couple of years (that's all Trump will last)...watching the hypocrisy.
Glad to see that we have something in common. I am also looking forward to the next couple of years with the Trump administration, only to prove you are WRONG AGAIN.

Trump won -- you were wrong

Trump will succeed -- and you will be wrong again.

You're right, a very simplistic view.

Tags
trump, carrier, jobs, 1, 000, sworn

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.