TRUMP suporters urine for a treat

Old 01-14-2017, 01:58 PM
n/a

Default TRUMP suporters urine for a treat

Soon all the golden goodness you all wanted and needed will begin to flow into and out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!

Golden goodness coming to the villages soon.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Soon all the golden goodness you all wanted and needed will begin to flow into and out of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!

Dear Poster:

Its spelled yearn not (urine). you must be in the medical field.

Personal Best Regards:

PS We all have had our share of oops! on this forum
Old 01-14-2017, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Poster:

Its spelled yearn not (urine). you must be in the medical field.

Personal Best Regards:

PS We all have had our share of oops! on this forum
and you must not be following the news.
Old 01-14-2017, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:

Fake news
Old 01-14-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:

👎🏼
Old 01-14-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Get over it
Old 01-14-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Come back

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-14-2017, 10:56 PM
n/a

This is a hoot.....a Trump themed Golden Shower burger:

DC-area diner sparks controversy with Trump-themed ‘Golden Shower’ burger | Fox News

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2017, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is a hoot.....a Trump themed Golden Shower burger:

DC-area diner sparks controversy with Trump-themed ‘Golden Shower’ burger | Fox News

That was funny.

Now if they can just nail Trump for selling America to Putin.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
That was funny.

Now if they can just nail Trump for selling America to Putin.
Too late, Hillary already did that. 20% of the world's uranium, and she wasn't even president.

Why are you not concerned about Hillary's many felonies? Is she given a free pass like her husband? Is it because she is a liberal?
Old 01-15-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Too late, Hillary already did that. 20% of the world's uranium, and she wasn't even president.

Why are you not concerned about Hillary's many felonies? Is she given a free pass like her husband? Is it because she is a liberal?
Thanks for the brevity, but it's time to move on. I understand how things can get stuck in one's head like a jingle or part of a tune, but you answer anything Trump by relying on your Obama/Clinton imprinted memory.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

Good points. Liberals don't care about her felonies or getting Americans killed because of her actions (actually should read, 'inaction'). They only care about their cozy little status quo and blaming Trump for everything that went wrong with their election. Never mind the country; just wanted to see Hillary as the first woman ever elected President. That was her only concern as well. Why else did she campaign so heavily on it? This election wasn't about her country. No, it was all about her.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkei View Post

This is a golden clip:

Donald Trump Press Conference Cold Open - SNL - YouTube

Old 01-15-2017, 04:29 PM
n/a

When this thread open I made mention on the 2nd post that the poster meant yearn v urine. S/he shot back stating you apparently are not following the news. I would have continued to have missed this story except on another political thread the OP referenced a radical leftist website expanding on some canard about a Russian dossier (the urine story lie) .

Bob Woodward is certainly not Republican/conservative friendly and he explained on a news station that he has reviewed the document and the dossier on Trump is clearly false and that the intelligence community is intentionally trying to damage Trump God knows these guys know all the tricks of the trade and are now applying cold war tactics.

The more and harder Trump's opponents and enemies push the more convincing the need for his leadership to drain this cesspool.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-15-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
When this thread open I made mention on the 2nd post that the poster meant yearn v urine. S/he shot back stating you apparently are not following the news. I would have continued to have missed this story except on another political thread the OP referenced a radical leftist website expanding on some canard about a Russian dossier (the urine story lie) .

Bob Woodward is certainly not Republican/conservative friendly and he explained on a news station that he has reviewed the document and the dossier on Trump is clearly false and that the intelligence community is intentionally trying to damage Trump God knows these guys know all the tricks of the trade and are now applying cold war tactics.

The more and harder Trump's opponents and enemies push the more convincing the need for his leadership to drain this cesspool.

Personal Best Regards:
Right on! For those who have forgotten or never knew, Bob Woodward was instrumental in taking down Nixon. One of the few out there who will actually be straight with the public. By not being on the side against Trump, he might be wise to watch his back.

Tags
villages, treat, urine, suporters, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.