TRUMP suporters urine for a treat

Old 01-15-2017, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
and you must not be following the news.
News? Seriously.......this is what you call news?? I certainly hope that the posters on here who start ridiculous threads such as this one, and there have been many, are adolescents and not Villagers and/or part of the adult age population at large because as one poster responded on another thread, this is getting pretty pathetic. It's appalling to me that adults would respond to what they consider an undesirable outcome by continuing to spread such disgusting, unsubstantiated stories about another person. It certainly is a behavior that most decent folks would strongly discipline their teenagers if caught doing, but for adults to participate.....well, maybe some people just never grow up. I'm at a loss for words to explain the juvenile behavior that I continue to see on this forum.

Thank goodness for the other posters on here who do deliver some good commentary and food for thought. I don't think I'm the only one who is coming to this forum less and less because of this nonsense. It's too bad a handful or so have to ruin it for so many others.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:32 PM
n/a

Here is an explanation of the event/rumor:

Trump, Russian Spies and the Infamous ‘Golden Shower Memos’

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Default Uranium Deal? Another Trump lie....

Trump and his campaign claim that Clinton “gave” or “handed over” 20 percent of American uranium rights to the Russians. Through the Uranium One deal, the Russian state-owned nuclear energy company does now have control over 20 percent of U.S. uranium extraction capacity. But it cannot export the uranium.

In 2010, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved the sale of the majority of the shares to the Russians. The State Department was one of nine agencies on the committee that approved the deal. The deal was also separately approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

There is no evidence Clinton herself got involved in the deal personally, and it is highly questionable that this deal even rose to the level of the secretary of state. Theoretically, as Schweizer says, Clinton could have intervened. But even then, it ultimately would have been Obama’s decision whether to suspend or block the deal.

To date there are no credible felony charges against Hillary Clinton.

To date there are many lawsuits and liens against Trump Enterprises for non-payment of work done, fines against Trump Foundation for illegal payments to politicians, fines paid by the Foundation that were assessed by the courts against Trump Enterprises, and the admission by the Trump Foundation that it used Foundation money to purchase goods that embellished Trump himself.
Old 01-16-2017, 04:20 PM
n/a

Got it:
Crooked Hillary is not crooked and Trump is...
Thanks for clearing that up, what about the private server thing? Just more fake news...
Old 01-16-2017, 04:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump and his campaign claim that Clinton “gave” or “handed over” 20 percent of American uranium rights to the Russians. Through the Uranium One deal, the Russian state-owned nuclear energy company does now have control over 20 percent of U.S. uranium extraction capacity. But it cannot export the uranium.

In 2010, the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved the sale of the majority of the shares to the Russians. The State Department was one of nine agencies on the committee that approved the deal. The deal was also separately approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

There is no evidence Clinton herself got involved in the deal personally, and it is highly questionable that this deal even rose to the level of the secretary of state. Theoretically, as Schweizer says, Clinton could have intervened. But even then, it ultimately would have been Obama’s decision whether to suspend or block the deal.

To date there are no credible felony charges against Hillary Clinton.

To date there are many lawsuits and liens against Trump Enterprises for non-payment of work done, fines against Trump Foundation for illegal payments to politicians, fines paid by the Foundation that were assessed by the courts against Trump Enterprises, and the admission by the Trump Foundation that it used Foundation money to purchase goods that embellished Trump himself.

Without Secstate approval, there would be no sale. It is interesting that her foundation received a substantial donation during that period.

Hillary has not been indicted by the current administration. That's true. That does not mean that she did not commit several felonies. Even the FBI said so. If you look on one of my old posts, I gave federal statutes that she violated dealing with the handling of classified information. Any first year law student could get a conviction in a non-corrupt, biased and fair courtroom.

It is interesting also, that their "charity" supposedly paid for Chelsea's wedding. Seems like there might be some sort of violation there.
Chelsea Clinton used foundation to help pay for wedding: email | New York Post
Old 01-16-2017, 04:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Right on! For those who have forgotten or never knew, Bob Woodward was instrumental in taking down Nixon. One of the few out there who will actually be straight with the public. By not being on the side against Trump, he might be wise to watch his back.
Yea you are correct. This is a party that preaches inclusion. Those spewing hate, etc have no idea what the definition of "class"means.

A columnist made mention in one of his articles that First Lady Bush attending a White House function began descending the stairs and immediately noticed two other women with the identical designer red dress. she returned to her dressing room and changed into an off the rack blue dress so as not to embarrass guest. George Bush despite the beating Obama and progressive continued to give him stayed silent and never did anything that would be a distraction to Obama and his Administration. Now that class and good breeding

and then we have Obama progressives.......................

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-16-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is a golden clip:

Donald Trump Press Conference Cold Open - SNL - YouTube

I mentioned on post #14 that I missed this story and now I understand why. In order to get this story via print, video, sound digital you need to have the clerk "go behind the proverbial counter" to gain access. Any media outlet that would allow this garbage to be communicate can't think much of themselves nor their customers.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-16-2017, 05:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I mentioned on post #14 that I missed this story and now I understand why. In order to get this story via print, video, sound digital you need to have the clerk "go behind the proverbial counter" to gain access. Any media outlet that would allow this garbage to be communicate can't think much of themselves nor their customers.

Personal Best Regards:
Post #17 from Newsweek. Trump also referenced it at length at his news conference. Mentioned that he was a germaphobe, so story couldn't be true.

Tags
villages, treat, urine, suporters, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.