trump trying to intimidate his repub's

Old 03-24-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Default trump trying to intimidate his repub's

Take it or leave it, and if you leave it I walk away and Obamacare will stay. donny has spoken. That is the way you negotiate from someone who has never heard his captives say no. We will see if his repub's kneel at dictator trump's feet or not.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Take it or leave it, and if you leave it I walk away and Obamacare will stay. donny has spoken. That is the way you negotiate from someone who has never heard his captives say no. We will see if his repub's kneel at dictator trump's feet or not.
I hope they keep Obiecare. It will be interesting to see everyone panic in hysteria when it crashes and burns some time this summer. Not that I wish ill will on America, but maybe they need a wake up call. Even if they just repealed Obiecare, it would be better than keeping it.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:50 AM
n/a

This ongoing health care pi$$ing contest is a perfect example of the "political class" (that would be the establishment including all the R or D or whatever flavor)....playing personal politics while pretending to be representing the will of the people.

Trump is not being a dictator. He is an outsider that is also showing his frustration with a system that does not work.

He is simply challenging the establishment to do SOMETHING.

There comes a time when a good old fashioned directive like get in there and do not come out until an agreement is reached.......that is what executives do......politicians are not accountable or responsible.....they get to keep their jobs even when not performing or performing badly.

The political class, lawyer trained, crony establishment.
Old 03-24-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hope they keep Obiecare. It will be interesting to see everyone panic in hysteria when it crashes and burns some time this summer. Not that I wish ill will on America, but maybe they need a wake up call. Even if they just repealed Obiecare, it would be better than keeping it.
You hope it crashes, but you don't wish ill will on America, very intelligent statement, i'll consider the source. What will you do if it continues and is great, stomp your feet and hide in the corner?
Old 03-24-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
This ongoing health care pi$$ing contest is a perfect example of the "political class" (that would be the establishment including all the R or D or whatever flavor)....playing personal politics while pretending to be representing the will of the people.

Trump is not being a dictator. He is an outsider that is also showing his frustration with a system that does not work.

He is simply challenging the establishment to do SOMETHING.

There comes a time when a good old fashioned directive like get in there and do not come out until an agreement is reached.......that is what executives do......politicians are not accountable or responsible.....they get to keep their jobs even when not performing or performing badly.

The political class, lawyer trained, crony establishment.
My way or the highway, is dictatorial.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Of course that would be OK with you as long as you are not one that is refused health insurance - the ramifications of repeal could be deeper than you have thought out. Think you are safe on Medicare ? Green light for insurance companies to skyrocket supplemental rates. Advantage plan - pull them off the market until government provides insurance companies with better rates. These insurance companies learn how to leverage real quickly when holding the "trump" card.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
My way or the highway, is dictatorial.
Yes it IS Mr Hypocrite...who FORCES me to do things with people I'd rather not. Who FORCES me to pay for others I don't feel are deserving. FORCES me to do business with those I'd rather not. HIRE those I'd rather not. It DISCRIMINATES by denying the more qualified and giving it to another because of the color of their skin or sex.

You've got a LOT of "my way or the highway" going on too...
Old 03-24-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Killing this bill to watch Obamacare fail is like a microcosm of the long range Cloward Piven Strategy that Liberals came up with, to destroy the country so it can be rebuilt properly.

The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty | Common Dreams
Old 03-24-2017, 03:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
You hope it crashes, but you don't wish ill will on America, very intelligent statement, i'll consider the source. What will you do if it continues and is great, stomp your feet and hide in the corner?
Too late, Dave. It will never be "great." It is failing and can not be righted without changing it's whole purpose....to fail. It was meant to fail so that the Democrats (they were sure to win) could institute a single payer, socialized health care plan. Really Dave? I would think that if you are going to join in, that you would at least do some background on the subject.

No one thought it would be successful. Not even the Democrats. That is why it received NO support in congress. It had nothing to do with Obama's color, like you liberals want to think, make excuses. And I would not have dedicated so much time to my country if I wished it to fail.

In case you didn't get it, I was basically paraphrasing what Lindsey Graham said about letting it fail. I apologize if I did not make comment clear enough so that you would see my point.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
[/COLOR]

Of course that would be OK with you as long as you are not one that is refused health insurance - the ramifications of repeal could be deeper than you have thought out. Think you are safe on Medicare ? Green light for insurance companies to skyrocket supplemental rates. Advantage plan - pull them off the market until government provides insurance companies with better rates. These insurance companies learn how to leverage real quickly when holding the "trump" card.
I've never used the useless Medicare. I have a very good, but now thanks to Obamacare, very expensive private insurance.

Medicare is only good for those with NO insurance and need hospitalization. You pay the gov ALL your working career for Medicare A that ONLY provides hospitalization, no doctor visits, no meds, etc. When you retire, if you want anything more than that, you must pay for supplemental insurance, which can cost you hundreds per month. I have a relative that lost his union insurance that was supposed to be exempt from Obamacare, but due to the rising cost they dropped retiree coverage. He now pays over $900 per month for Medicare with supplements.

No, I do not use Medicare. Besides, you do know that they stole almost a trillion bucks to subsidize Obamacare, don't you?
Old 03-24-2017, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Your hope is panning out. Summer's coming.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Tags
leave, repubs, captives, heard, feet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.