Trump's Recorded Comments

Old 10-08-2016, 12:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
None of this changes the facts that the Clintons are operating an International Crime Syndicate and turning the countnry over to them again is suicidal .

If those " wives of old white geezers " here in The Villages love their children and grandchildren they will not turn the country over to a Globalist - wide-open borders international crime syndicate .
It's amazing, on a day Hillary email releases proves again she is actually scum, liberals are trying to talk about nonsense.

She has been lying to the public about everyone of her positions.

She is more anti American than Obama, if that is even possible.

Wake up people..... open borders, in bed with wall Street etc etc
Old 10-08-2016, 04:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
All Rep leaders jumping ship! seems his only supporters left are the old fools here in the Villages. Thank God we do not need these old fools to make any decisions on women's rights. Many men in the Villages do not seem to have any more respect for women then Trump! Oh well Birds of a feather, I guess that saying is so true. Utah House of Reps. Called him Disgusting and pulled his endorsement. Once Paul Ryan uninvited him to the rally tomorrow many GOPers jumped ship. Now it's every man for him self down ticket.
I've heard your mother speak like that before.

If this kind of talk bothers you, then you are gay. His conversation was not meant for you. It was private. If you do not think that many guys talk like that and many women speak just as bad, then you are retarded. I've heard worst on prime time TV.

If you need an excuse to vote for Hilary, then here you go. This won't change anyone's vote, unless they consider his eleven year old private conversation worst than Hillary's breaking federal felony laws and getting people killed.

Heck, you all elected Bill Clinton a second time after knowing he was a rapist. Kind of disingenuous to hold a conversation this old against someone. UNLESS, you needed some sort of vindication for what you know is going to be a bad vote for Hillary.

I really don't care. I'm still voting for Trump. No way will I vote for Hillary, murderer of patriotic Americans.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bill Clinton is not running for President. Trump is!

Say what you wish - but college educated women are NOT voting for Trump! Even in The Villages, the wives of old white geezers will predominantly be voting for HILLARY- which will cancel out your Trumpanzee vote.

This definitely will be brought up in Sunday's debate and Trump will just start saying "Bill" things and she will reply that Trump - not Bill - is running for President.

Well said. Hillary is running not Bill. Bill's actions have nothing whatsoever to do with what Trump has been caught at. That was not just innocent "guy talk". That type of talk and expectation is what our society calls rape culture. Trump is an entitled opportunist who has just admitted to sexual assault. And with his history of cheating on his wives, he is not looking too good at this point. Hillary's only crime was standing by her man. I hope he does bring it up in the debate - that will guarantee his loss in the election.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well said. Hillary is running not Bill. Bill's actions have nothing whatsoever to do with what Trump has been caught at. That was not just innocent "guy talk". That type of talk and expectation is what our society calls rape culture. Trump is an entitled opportunist who has just admitted to sexual assault. And with his history of cheating on his wives, he is not looking too good at this point. Hillary's only crime was standing by her man. I hope he does bring it up in the debate - that will guarantee his loss in the election.
This is what men do...that's why you women hate us so.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:43 AM
n/a

No, that is insulting to men. Most men are not sexual predators like Trump.

How much do you want to bet he drops out of the race? There is no way he can survive this and win. I see he has dropped his advertising in Florida and Ohio. He's no dummy - see's the end coming.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:51 AM
n/a

Nate Silver has the odds of Clinton winning the presidency at 82%, and the Donald winning at 18%. And that hasn't even taken into account this latest Trump debacle. He's really dug himself into a hole. I don't see any way he can prevail. There aren't enough stupid old white men out there to make a difference.
Old 10-08-2016, 05:52 AM
n/a

Who vetted Trump?
Old 10-08-2016, 05:53 AM
n/a

Has he started tweeting today?
Old 10-08-2016, 06:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
On the set of a soap opera in 2005, Trump was recorded with very lewd comments about women - including " sometimes you have to grab them by their pus-y".
I am voting for Crooked Hillary because Trump is lewd and a pu$$y grabbing meanie.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am voting for Crooked Hillary because Trump is lewd and a pu$$y grabbing meanie.
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's amazing, on a day Hillary email releases proves again she is actually scum, liberals are trying to talk about nonsense.

She has been lying to the public about everyone of her positions.

She is more anti American than Obama, if that is even possible.

Wake up people..... open borders, in bed with wall Street etc etc
You forgot to mention Bengazi Bengazi Bengazi.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Has he started tweeting today?
It's probably too early for tweeting. He has to be up all night on a cocaine bender. We will see what happens tonight.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who vetted Trump?
Nobody, obviously.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:46 AM
n/a

Put a fork in this pig. He is done as a viable candidate for President of the United States.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

I see Paul Ryan and other republicans are really trying to distance themselves from him. Good idea. He has really set the Republican Party back .

Tags
comments, recorded, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.