Unanimous Supreme Court overturns a Gorsuch decision ... in the middle of his confirm

Old 03-23-2017, 06:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My special needs cousin (she has been 14 for 40 years? lol) is as sweet as the day is long. I don't know if she has any musical talent...but she LOVES music, and knows and can recite the lyrics and names of artists to an incredible genre. I think her education was at a special facility and funded by her parents? Hard to fault that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You appear to like her no matter where she went to school. That is good.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Educating" the severely retarded is a waste of time and effort. It's like heroic surgery for a 95 y/o. It's like doing whatever you can to save a preemie that will NEVER have a normal life.

You ladies shouldn't try to save everybody.
So you should not receive any treatment, for your mental problem.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you read Gracie's post and fail to comprehend?? Or, are you just hoping to get a better parking spot at Walmart...

When you can make sense in a post, do it, until then butt out!
Old 03-23-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
His thoughts about women in the workplace are antiquated as well. He will be a disaster for women rights, minority rights, and the disabled, as a Supreme court justice. But the Republicans will confirm him.
His thoughts? Wow, now you are going to disparage someone due to his "thoughts?" How tolerant you are.

Might as well get over you grief because he will be confirmed. This has been a bad year for you lefties, huh? Now you can empathize with us that had to endure 8 years of liberal mismanagement of our country under Obie.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
His thoughts? Wow, now you are going to disparage someone due to his "thoughts?" How tolerant you are.

Might as well get over you grief because he will be confirmed. This has been a bad year for you lefties, huh? Now you can empathize with us that had to endure 8 years of liberal mismanagement of our country under Obie.
Obama's "mismanagement" WILL cost us the country. The Hispanic invasion WILL do us in.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
His thoughts about women in the workplace are antiquated as well. He will be a disaster for women rights, minority rights, and the disabled, as a Supreme court justice. But the Republicans will confirm him.
Women don't BELONG in the workplace...they BELONG at home raising their children.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimwitdave View Post
When you can make sense in a post, do it, until then butt out!
Speaking of butts, what your old lady's fetish with rimjobs??

Old 03-24-2017, 06:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
You must be proud of being a heartless person
Heartless?

Gorsuch Destroys Dems' False Attacks On His Worker Rights Record - YouTube

I love it when she says, "OK, that's enough. We'll find them and we'll read them."

She will not look them up nor will she read them. She is only interested in her "gotcha" questions and defeating the judge. Feinstein, Franken, and rest have shown their true colors. Schumer announced that they will filibuster this appointment. They are not interested in whether this man is qualified. They are interested in payback for Garland and they are interested in installing a judge that will agree with their political philosophy. They will do this with every single Trump appointment in the hopes that they can stall until the end of his term and hope that a democrat wins the White House in four years. That is their strategy and that is their goal.

They have no interest in whether Justice Gorsuch is qualified. They only know that he was appointed by President Trump and that President Obama's appointment was not given a hearing. That's enough to make them try to defeat him.

Tags
gorsuch, gorsuch’s, supreme, students, court

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.