ungraceful

Old 04-17-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Default ungraceful

And ungrateful.. Because she or it doesn't like My political posts it thinks I will not like her snide childish post on a thread I posted in picture perfect.. Just sayin.. If that's not political so be it ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (45).jpg (41.5 KB, 58 views)
Old 04-17-2017, 08:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And ungrateful bitch...
This is not a political thread and should not be on here. If you have a personal tiff with one of the posters, take it outside.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Ungrateful?

Of what?
Old 04-17-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Who knows what Lbud's paranoia caused him to post this. Maybe he feels that he is being accused of putting his name on other people's works. Hmmmm.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
And ungrateful.. Because she or it doesn't like My political posts it thinks I will not like her snide childish post on a thread I posted in picture perfect.. The bitch is right for once in its sorry life... Just sayin.. If that's not political so be it ..
Snide may be accurate...........but, real people know me as a real person, and warts and all I own that. I don't hide behind a screen name and say awful things and then post beautiful pictures.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

He does post good photos but is on my Ignore List so I cannot see them. I do take people off once in a while and put them back on if there is something that I would like to see in the Regular Sections. Or, if I just want to see if they have changed any in tone and maturity.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
He does post good photos but is on my Ignore List so I cannot see them. I do take people off once in a while and put them back on if there is something that I would like to see in the Regular Sections. Or, if I just want to see if they have changed any in tone and maturity.
Hello Pot.
Old 04-17-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Help needed to understand - subject matter has deleted (...) the evidence
Old 04-17-2017, 10:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Help needed to understand - subject matter has deleted (...) the evidence
Women fight differently.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

You tell him Graciegirl.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
You tell him Graciegirl.
I must be thick because I still don't understand
Old 04-17-2017, 05:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who knows what Lbud's paranoia caused him to post this. Maybe he feels that he is being accused of putting his name on other people's works. Hmmmm.
Although LargeBug is a third rate photographer, he's still a first rate racist, misogynist and scumbag...so at least he has that going for him.
Old 04-17-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Although LargeBug is a third rate photographer, he's still a first rate racist, misogynist and scumbag...so at least he has that going for him.
But all of you hoot and holler but are too wimpy to ever reveal what your real name is.

You hide over here and are just ugly and then post on the other forum like Sir Galahad.

Who are you, Bob? You are from the east coast for sure.

Grease Gantner
Old 04-17-2017, 06:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
But all of you hoot and holler but are too wimpy to ever reveal what your real name is.

You hide over here and are just ugly and then post on the other forum like Sir Galahad.

Grease Gantner
Here we go again.

Do you folks want to talk world and national events or simply post these flighty, non related things.

Are there not threads on the board to cover such tripe ?

I am sorry...hard for me to understand this stuff after getting grilled so much in the nature of my posts, which relate to the political arena.

Is this forum now going to be taken over as well ? Are there a few "special" posters on here ?

If so, let's put a star beside their name...they have permission to do whatever they want, talk about anything and the rest of us are subject to being interrogated at any time.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceless

Grease Gantner
Wrong, wrong......and wrong.

That your nasty, passive-aggressive nosiness is driving you insane (short trip )...is hilarious.

Thanks for the guffaws.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:

Tags
bitch, ungrateful, ungraceful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.