ungraceful

Old 04-17-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Here we go again.

Do you folks want to talk world and national events or simply post these flighty, non related things.

Are there not threads on the board to cover such tripe ?

I am sorry...hard for me to understand this stuff after getting grilled so much in the nature of my posts, which relate to the political arena.
In all honesty, and while I totally agree with you, this thread seems to have been started solely to cover the "tripe' of which you speak...and not discuss any political issue.

So maybe if there are threads like this, those who prefer to only whine and attack can contain it to these types of threads...and minimize their participation in the more serious ones.

Quote:
Is this forum now going to be taken over as well ? Are there a few "special" posters on here ?

If so, let's put a star beside their name...they have permission to do whatever they want, talk about anything and the rest of us are subject to being interrogated at any time.
No question that the 'most special (in her mind anyway) & nosy (without question) person' on the forum...has taken up the cause to try and prove it.

Soooo, give her that star...she's earned it.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
In all honesty, and while I totally agree with you, this thread seems to have been started solely to cover the "tripe' of which you speak...and not discuss any political issue.

So maybe if there are threads like this, those who prefer to only whine and attack can contain it to these types of threads...and minimize their participation in the more serious ones.

No question that the 'most special (in her mind anyway) & nosy (without question) person' on the forum...has taken up the cause to try and prove it.

Soooo, give her that star...she's earned it.
My bad.

I am just still a bit steamed, and guess shouldn't be.

I am used to playing by the rules, and that rules apply to everybody.

I have accepted that there is no "supervision" here, and thus many things are overlooked...I learned to accept that.

But I am used to being around adults with a semblance of common sense.

Gracie has condemned others, but not the racial and sexual things said. She does not condemn plagarism. Fact is, and again, I curse the fact that searching on this political is impossible, she has made it a very distinct point to pat on the back many who simply ignore rules.

Maybe those I consider adults are not adults. Perhaps, a lack of conforming to rules is passe'.

I apologize to Gracie for mentioning your name, but you have insulted me so much, by commission and you have continually gone out of your way to throw in everyone's face, a favorite poster of yours even though you are applauding violations of rules that you keep touting, and it appears you do it by design.

What you are doing to this forum is exactly what you accused those demon "progressives" of doing in the prior forum.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
My bad.

I am just still a bit steamed, and guess shouldn't be.

I am used to playing by the rules, and that rules apply to everybody.

I have accepted that there is no "supervision" here, and thus many things are overlooked...I learned to accept that.

But I am used to being around adults with a semblance of common sense.

Gracie has condemned others, but not the racial and sexual things said. She does not condemn plagarism. Fact is, and again, I curse the fact that searching on this political is impossible, she has made it a very distinct point to pat on the back many who simply ignore rules.

Maybe those I consider adults are not adults. Perhaps, a lack of conforming to rules is passe'.

I apologize to Gracie for mentioning your name, but you have insulted me so much, by commission and you have continually gone out of your way to throw in everyone's face, a favorite poster of yours even though you are applauding violations of rules that you keep touting.

What you are doing to this forum is exactly what you accused those demon "progressives" of doing in the prior forum.
Bucco. Stop whining. Stop with the same things over and over. You think Donald Trump is a liar. We got it.

We are waiting to see if the man will come through with some of the things we want. Things we really believe in.

Many of us anyway. The rest of the people who are whining and acting like children are extremely disheartened that Mrs. Clinton didn't win. I didn't like her and I didn't like Sarah Palin. I am not opposed to a woman being president, but not those two LuLu's.

Anyway, Rubicon calls them ...something...something syndrome and he is right. We didn't whine when Obama won the election. We were pretty quiet and pretty patient and acted like grown up people, for the most part. I cannot get over all this marching and all this bitching and moaning on the part of the left.

Grass Gantner
Old 04-17-2017, 07:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Did Mickey fish today?
Old 04-17-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Bucco. Stop whining. Stop with the same things over and over. You think Donald Trump is a liar. We got it.

We are waiting to see if the man will come through with some of the things we want. Things we really believe in.

Many of us anyway. The rest of the people who are whining and acting like children are extremely disheartened that Mrs. Clinton didn't win. I didn't like her and I didn't like Sarah Palin. I am not opposed to a woman being president, but not those two LuLu's.

Anyway, Rubicon calls them ...something...something syndrome and he is right. We didn't whine when Obama won the election. We were pretty quiet and pretty patient and acted like grown up people, for the most part. I cannot get over all this marching and all this bitching and moaning on the part of the left.
You really believe my discontent with you revolves around the names you mention ?

It does not at all. You can love, root for anyone you want. That could be political discussion.

No, you judge me personally, and others, or accept or deny rules of TOTV based on politics, That is simply wrong.

If you ever offered any concrete items for discussion, that's fine, but your criticisms of everyone is PERSONAL and based on their politics. Your judgement rule is whether they love Trump or not or how much they hated Obama. I ave very good friends who supported Trump, and we have spirited debates BUT BASED ON TOPICS. By the way, he voted for and supported Trump even though he had great doubts about Trumps character.

Liking or disliking people....respecting people, based on whether they love Trump is basically so immature it defies imagination.

In an earlier post you "implied" that Trumps character was better than Obamas. That is so ludicrious, it simply points out my problem?

If you want to discuss politics, so be it, but you make the case that alarms most Americans. Trump supporters do not even care about his lies or character. It has permeated the world, his lying I speak of, and is and will become a much bigger problem.

When you say "we" and you say it quite a bit, I am not sure of exactly who "we" is but most of us are Just Americans.

Ok..bye..I will interject when you or your hero lies or spreads your phoney facts, but promise not to bother you
Old 04-17-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post

Dude, either you are brain dead or a liar (of which, makes you a serious hypocrite with your lying accusations towards Trump).

Gracie has condemned much of the sexual things I have said and many of the racial things Don has said. Now I don't agree with her condemning my choice of words, but you are bold face wrong with saying she has said nothing or little.

So which is your ailment, stupidity or liar??
Old 04-17-2017, 07:35 PM
n/a

Seeing LargeBug's third rate photos, in spite of having probably top-rated equipment...explains his constant rage and anger on this forum.

One can see how it really eats at him.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt View Post
Seeing LargeBug's third rate photos, in spite of having probably top-rated equipment...explains his constant rage and anger on this forum.

One can see how it really eats at him.
Let's see some of your beautiful pictures with your $hitty equipment. Your so talented!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Let's see some of your beautiful pictures with your $hitty equipment. Your so talented!
You're.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Thanks for that genius!

Old 04-17-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
You really believe my discontent with you revolves around the names you mention ?

It does not at all. You can love, root for anyone you want. That could be political discussion.

No, you judge me personally, and others, or accept or deny rules of TOTV based on politics, That is simply wrong.

If you ever offered any concrete items for discussion, that's fine, but your criticisms of everyone is PERSONAL and based on their politics. Your judgement rule is whether they love Trump or not or how much they hated Obama. I ave very good friends who supported Trump, and we have spirited debates BUT BASED ON TOPICS. By the way, he voted for and supported Trump even though he had great doubts about Trumps character.

Liking or disliking people....respecting people, based on whether they love Trump is basically so immature it defies imagination.

In an earlier post you "implied" that Trumps character was better than Obamas. That is so ludicrious, it simply points out my problem?

If you want to discuss politics, so be it, but you make the case that alarms most Americans. Trump supporters do not even care about his lies or character. It has permeated the world, his lying I speak of, and is and will become a much bigger problem.

When you say "we" and you say it quite a bit, I am not sure of exactly who "we" is but most of us are Just Americans.

Ok..bye..I will interject when you or your hero lies or spreads your phoney facts, but promise not to bother you
Just out of curiosity, are you related to Tal?
Old 04-17-2017, 07:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag

Thanks for that genius!

You're...very welcome.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

What happened to Rockface? Busy copying and pasting paragraphs for this thread?

Old 04-17-2017, 07:54 PM
n/a

I do not like this journalist at all, but my few months back in this forum, he is correct when he says...

"More than ever, it's clear that conservatives never really had a problem with a golfing President, what they hated seeing was a black golfing President. I also think this was the subconscious message that Trump was pulling on throughout the campaign trail to his almost exclusively white audiences."

I am personally shocked to be saying that, but those of you adoring Trump are representative of this feeling. Thankfully, you Trump lovers are a smaller extreme group of Republicans. The professional politicians, I understand, but you folks represent what is wrong.

The hypocrisy of you folks is really disheartening.

You actually believe Trump has ANY CHARACTER AT ALL, and he has none.

I now actually believe your hate of Obama is not issue driven, it is in fact race driven.
. This was so apparent when a post this evening actually felt Trumps character was comparable to Obamas, and said earlier last week that she had no problem with Obama race.

"In 2013 Sean Hannity tweeted, "Glad our arrogant Pres. is enjoying his taxpayer funded golf outing after announcing the US should take military action against Syria."

"WThe racist caricature of the "uppity negro" has deep roots in this country. Uppity negroes have irritated white folk for over a hundred years. In its most simple form, the uppity negro is a black man or woman who enjoys anything other than working from sunup to sundown. Particularly, an uppity negro is a black man or woman who enjoys creature comforts in life that some whites may not yet be able to afford to enjoy — say a musical, a play, fine dining, or, you guessed it, a round of golf."

"And if Obama was anything to the average white bigot, he was just that — the quintessential uppity negro, with his Harvard Law degree, and his beach trips to his home state of Hawaii. Over and over again, white conservatives obsessed over things like the exact costs of Obama's family vacations. Now though — with tons of money being spent to protect the entire Trump family as they gallivant all over the world, for business or pleasure, those same critics are now silent."

KING: Conservatives hated an uppity negro golfing President - NY Daily News

Kudos to those folks on this forum who at least are openly against anyone with black skin. At least they are honest.

Those who silently approve are worse. They present their "patriotism" and "love of country" as if they even knew what that meant.

Try and be hated because you were born with black skin...NOTHING ELSE, just your birth skin. Your success, your character, your education, your love of family, all means absolutely nothing because you are born with black skin.

Again, while I detest the race talk and hate...makes me ill, I give credit to those who post it for being so much more honest than the phoney preachers.
Old 04-17-2017, 07:55 PM
n/a

Fvck I was right!

Tags
bitch, ungrateful, ungraceful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.