ungraceful

Old 04-17-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Hey those last 4 paragraphs sound like a KKK advertisement.

Hey Don - he might buy you a beer to show his appreciation of your honesty!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2017, 08:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fvck I was right!

Hey, I think what you say is sickening, horrible, inhumane and unforgivable, BUT at least you are not being phoney.

You judge Obama because his skin is a different color..you ignore his character and his manhood being a good husband and father.....all are despicable by you, and your simple mind.

You are not telling anyone that you simply hate him because he is black and then preaching other things as to why you love Trump.

Your hate and vulgar attitude is out there and present, not hidden behind phoney graciousness.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Hey, I think what you say is sickening, horrible, inhumane and unforgivable, BUT at least you are not being phoney.

You judge Obama because his skin is a different color..you ignore his character and his manhood being a good husband and father.....all are despicable by you, and your simple mind.

You are not telling anyone that you simply hate him because he is black and then preaching other things as to why you love Trump.

Your hate and vulgar attitude is out there and present, not hidden behind phoney graciousness.
You have me confused with someone else, you old fool...

Old 04-17-2017, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hey those last 4 paragraphs sound like a KKK advertisement.

Hey Don - he might buy you a beer to show his appreciation of your honesty!

No, I still do not ever want to be in the same vicinity of you folks.

My problem is with those who parade as "patriots" or "thinkers" on policy.

They hate, but hide the why so as to appear normal.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

You might want to get some counseling...you are accusing people on here of things you do not know as true. Just because they don't agree with you, does not mean they don't like someone based on skin color.

I think Obama was a POS and I don't think that based on his skin color...but, I ertainly don't need to justify that with you "whitey".

Old 04-18-2017, 04:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
I do not like this journalist at all, but my few months back in this forum, he is correct when he says...

"More than ever, it's clear that conservatives never really had a problem with a golfing President, what they hated seeing was a black golfing President. I also think this was the subconscious message that Trump was pulling on throughout the campaign trail to his almost exclusively white audiences."

I am personally shocked to be saying that, but those of you adoring Trump are representative of this feeling. Thankfully, you Trump lovers are a smaller extreme group of Republicans. The professional politicians, I understand, but you folks represent what is wrong.

The hypocrisy of you folks is really disheartening.

You actually believe Trump has ANY CHARACTER AT ALL, and he has none.

I now actually believe your hate of Obama is not issue driven, it is in fact race driven.
. This was so apparent when a post this evening actually felt Trumps character was comparable to Obamas, and said earlier last week that she had no problem with Obama race.

"In 2013 Sean Hannity tweeted, "Glad our arrogant Pres. is enjoying his taxpayer funded golf outing after announcing the US should take military action against Syria."

"WThe racist caricature of the "uppity negro" has deep roots in this country. Uppity negroes have irritated white folk for over a hundred years. In its most simple form, the uppity negro is a black man or woman who enjoys anything other than working from sunup to sundown. Particularly, an uppity negro is a black man or woman who enjoys creature comforts in life that some whites may not yet be able to afford to enjoy — say a musical, a play, fine dining, or, you guessed it, a round of golf."

"And if Obama was anything to the average white bigot, he was just that — the quintessential uppity negro, with his Harvard Law degree, and his beach trips to his home state of Hawaii. Over and over again, white conservatives obsessed over things like the exact costs of Obama's family vacations. Now though — with tons of money being spent to protect the entire Trump family as they gallivant all over the world, for business or pleasure, those same critics are now silent."

KING: Conservatives hated an uppity negro golfing President - NY Daily News

Kudos to those folks on this forum who at least are openly against anyone with black skin. At least they are honest.

Those who silently approve are worse. They present their "patriotism" and "love of country" as if they even knew what that meant.

Try and be hated because you were born with black skin...NOTHING ELSE, just your birth skin. Your success, your character, your education, your love of family, all means absolutely nothing because you are born with black skin.

Again, while I detest the race talk and hate...makes me ill, I give credit to those who post it for being so much more honest than the phoney preachers.
"Two men standing behind bars" one sees the ground, the other the stars"

"When you hear hoofbeats, is it a horse, a zebra, or perhaps a horse painted with strips"?

"Judge not lest thee be judged"

" Don't judge a book by its cover"

"Who among you will cast the first stone"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

"I am more sinned against than sinner"

"If you can't say something nice about a person don't saying anything at all"

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never matter"

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-18-2017, 06:09 AM
n/a

Quote:

....BINGO!....
Old 04-18-2017, 07:02 AM
n/a

Quote:

I'm sure that their feeling is mutual.

Your use of "hate" is typical liberal speak to defend your weak position.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
You might want to get some counseling...you are accusing people on here of things you do not know as true. Just because they don't agree with you, does not mean they don't like someone based on skin color.

I think Obama was a POS and I don't think that based on his skin color...but, I ertainly don't need to justify that with you "whitey".

You people keep saying that...skin color...it's NOT about skin color. It's what's inside that colored skin. Skin color is part of the whole negro package which IS inferior to the people inside white skin. Birds have feathers, mammals have fur...they are VERY different under those feathers and fur...whites and blacks are VERY different under those different colored skins.

Quote:
I'm sure that their feeling is mutual.

Your use of "hate" is typical liberal speak to defend your weak position.
When I hear liberals talking...I'm amazed at how wrong they are...they believe in their hearts...strongly...that they are right...when they couldn't be more wrong.

I'm as amazed when I hear ultra religious people talk...how could they be so wrong and believe it so strongly?

We really are an ignorant rabble.
Old 04-18-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
You people keep saying that...skin color...it's NOT about skin color. It's what's inside that colored skin. Skin color is part of the whole negro package which IS inferior to the people inside white skin. Birds have feathers, mammals have fur...they are VERY different under those feathers and fur...whites and blacks are VERY different under those different colored skins.

When I hear liberals talking...I'm amazed at how wrong they are...they believe in their hearts...strongly...that they are right...when they couldn't be more wrong.

I'm as amazed when I hear ultra religious people talk...how could they be so wrong and believe it so strongly?

We really are an ignorant rabble.
What is the difference between "ultra religious" people and just the run of the mill believers? How do you segregate the two categories?
Old 04-18-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
What is the difference between "ultra religious" people and just the run of the mill believers? How do you segregate the two categories?
Most people who claim to be religious are in name only...they don't REALLY believe all the hosesh!t...they more go along for the ride than anything else.

I'm talking about the TRUE believers in the whole man in space watching over everything with a big master plan crap. Those willing to die for their "beliefs". I question their sanity. I wonder how anyone could be so gullible. Then I remember...they start the indoctrination...the brainwashing when they're infants with no defense...it SHOULD be considered child abuse...but religion is too important to the rulers...so they allow the mass insanity...the mass delusion. Just like they allow the mass delusion of racial and sexual equality.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:50 AM
n/a

Default How foolish this is

Quote:
And ungrateful.. Because she or it doesn't like My political posts it thinks I will not like her snide childish post on a thread I posted in picture perfect.. Just sayin.. If that's not political so be it ..
Freedom of speech is most important when the person speaking does not agree with you.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Most people who claim to be religious are in name only...they don't REALLY believe all the hosesh!t...they more go along for the ride than anything else.

I'm talking about the TRUE believers in the whole man in space watching over everything with a big master plan crap. Those willing to die for their "beliefs". I question their sanity. I wonder how anyone could be so gullible. Then I remember...they start the indoctrination...the brainwashing when they're infants with no defense...it SHOULD be considered child abuse...but religion is too important to the rulers...so they allow the mass insanity...the mass delusion. Just like they allow the mass delusion of racial and sexual equality.
So, correct me if I am wrong. And I am not going to attempt to debate you. You will always win the argument.

You are pretty much against diversity and feel that any ethnicity but whites are inferior. Paraphrasing, of course.

You are neither Republican nor Democrat.

You are an atheist and do not believe in a divinity.

You believe that everyone in gov. is corrupt. Paraphrasing again.

You believe that women are inferior.

Did I leave anything out?

No? Well, if you are against everything and believe in nothing, what is your purpose? Or, do you only believe in yourself as your own private divinity?

I have also come to the conclusion that no matter what anyone says on here, you will argue or criticize their thoughts. Not just disagree with them. And the purpose of my observation is not to disparage you, because I believe that everyone should be an individual and own their own values.

Like I said, I am not disparaging you, just making an observation. What keeps you alive?

By the way, in every argument you have made in this forum, you have provided a link to some reference that supports your view, EXCEPT when talking about religion.
Old 04-18-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Lol. Had I read these forums before I bought here I probably would have changed my mind. It is absolutely incredible. If TV is "the friendliest community" my mind can't even imagine what an UNfriendly one would be like! It sounds like a bunch of special needs school children.

Ok. I'm Back to lurking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-18-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Default The sad fact is

Quote:

If, you think religion is a beautiful thing, READ a bit of history.

It becomes quite ugly due to people practicing it.

Religion seems to be a human need to explain the unexplainable.

READ about the the Spanish Inquisition where monks recording, in writing, the screaming of people IN PAIN before they converted to Christianity. The Crusades-they did not only murder Moslems, they murdered Jews as well.
The pope told them they could kill for salvation and they could take anything they wanted-so long as the church got their cut. They brought faith to the Incas while stealing gold and bringing them disease. For the American Indians, some of whom actually showed the first settlers-INVADERS-how to survive, in the name of faith, in the name of religion they took the Indian's wealth-their land and they destroyed the Indian's culture. ASIDE-the Indians loved and protected the land. Global warming, excessive population growth-WOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM.
We showed them a better way. IS IT REALLY?????

Could not leave out the Holocaust. We blame Hitler. We must blame Hitler for the establishment of peace. But, GERMANY killed half of the Jews in Europe. The Vatican?
Some helped Jews and some helped the Nazis. RELIGION?????

Tags
bitch, ungrateful, ungraceful

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.