UnIncorporated Twilight Zone photo

Old 04-21-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Default UnIncorporated Twilight Zone photo

Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, and the Motor City Madman Ted Nugent at the White House posing with a portrait of Hillary Clinton. Actually, this should be of no surprise because all three are from an alternate universe.

4 Hours at the White House With Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin and Kid Rock - NYTimes.comThe Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-21-2017, 10:40 PM
n/a

At least they aren't using their middle fingers like BHO's guests

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 04-21-2017, 11:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, and the Motor City Madman Ted Nugent at the White House posing with a portrait of Hillary Clinton. Actually, this should be of no surprise because all three are from an alternate universe.

4 Hours at the White House With Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin and Kid Rock - NYTimes.comThe Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
This is what it should really look like.....whitehouseguests.jpg
Old 04-21-2017, 11:22 PM
n/a

White trash with money.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
White trash with money.
Better than "brown trash" with NO money...
Old 04-22-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Why would anyone have a portrait of that fugly biatch, and why would anyone want a picture with that in the background?
Old 04-22-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why would anyone have a portrait of that fugly biatch, and why would anyone want a picture with that in the background?
Satire...The young Hillary with aspirations to come BACK to the Whit House as President...thwarted. The opposite of Hillary (in their minds) was elected instead. They're laughing that Hillary will never be back. In essence..."nanny nanny boo boo".
Old 04-22-2017, 02:48 PM
n/a

I guess all the safe rooms are full and we have to listen to losers cry on here and have tantrums until they finally get over it. Best way to do that is to just yank that band aid off and get on with your lives. Put that stuffed animal away now and grow up, losers.
Old 04-22-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Better than "brown trash" with NO money...

Hey Donny, check this out...23andme.com
Are you willing to spit into the vial ?
Old 04-22-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
We all might be surprised.
Old 04-22-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why?

"Besides, it's always fun to see how much DNA you have in common with Neanderthals."

"Carmela Thompson, a genetic counselor with Genetic Discovery SF, told me I should take these results (along with some of the wellness tests) with a grain of salt."

I tried the new 23andMe genetic test - Business Insider

Blacks don't have any of their DNA...they're the ONLY "species" of "human" that doesn't.

"The average Caucasian has 2.5% neanderthal DNA, and I have 3.1%, putting me in the 98th percentile. It means that I’m “whiter” than most white people."

"While the FDA concentrates on the question of whether 23andMe’s kit is a safe and effective medical device, it is failing to address the real issue: what 23andMe should be allowed to do with the data it collects. For 23andMe’s Personal Genome Service is much more than a medical device; it is a one-way portal into a world where corporations have access to the innermost contents of your cells and where insurers and pharmaceutical firms and marketers might know more about your body than you know yourself. And as 23andMe warns on its website, “Genetic Information that you share with others could be used against your interests. You should be careful about sharing your Genetic Information with others.”"
Old 04-23-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why?

"Besides, it's always fun to see how much DNA you have in common with Neanderthals."

"Carmela Thompson, a genetic counselor with Genetic Discovery SF, told me I should take these results (along with some of the wellness tests) with a grain of salt."

Blacks don't have any of their DNA...they're the ONLY "species" of "human" that doesn't.

"The average Caucasian has 2.5% neanderthal DNA, and I have 3.1%, putting me in the 98th percentile. It means that I’m “whiter” than most white people."

"While the FDA concentrates on the question of whether 23andMe’s kit is a safe and effective medical device, it is failing to address the real issue: what 23andMe should be allowed to do with the data it collects. For 23andMe’s Personal Genome Service is much more than a medical device; it is a one-way portal into a world where corporations have access to the innermost contents of your cells and where insurers and pharmaceutical firms and marketers might know more about your body than you know yourself. And as 23andMe warns on its website, “Genetic Information that you share with others could be used against your interests. You should be careful about sharing your Genetic Information with others.”"

The question of whether Neanderthals are human is still up in the air - at least scientifically. So you may NOT be whiter than most whites.

NOVA - Official Website | Are Neanderthals Human?

Old 04-23-2017, 07:32 PM
n/a

Which poster do you think this resembles?

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/OVoAAO...uf/s-l1600.jpg
Old 04-23-2017, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Which poster do you think this resembles?

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/OVoAAO...uf/s-l1600.jpg
Hmmm, I think my 1st guess is wrong, this guy looks like he has held a job. Although, does look a little off his meds.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why?

By the way, I seem to have come across the source of much of your scientific research regarding race:

Whites are superior Thanks to Neanderthal DNA - Stormfront

Tags
surprise, twilight, vs995, tapatalk, alternate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.