UnIncorporated Twilight Zone photo

Old 04-24-2017, 10:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
"Thermodynamics is the study of relationship between energy and entropy, which deals with heat and work. It is a set of theories that correlate macroscopic properties that we can measure (such as temperature, volume, and pressure) to energy and its capability to deliver work."

Close...good effort. Pretty much reinforced my original point about men and women. More men here know about physics than women...because women don't care HOW it works...as long as some man can use it for their benefit.

Men want to know how things work, things that can be predicted...women want to know about people.

It's why men read popular science, popular mechanics...while women read People and watch the view.

Google is your friend. You can learn a lot if you look.
You aren't exactly correct. entropy deals with the instability of heat transfer and heat loss.

You really just did the same thing I did or anyone could do. I did take Physics in 1957 and those laws haven't changed since then. They were identified by a scientist in the late 1800's. It is very complex and really takes a math brain to conceptualize it.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
You aren't exactly correct. entropy deals with the instability of heat transfer and heat loss.

You really just did the same thing I did or anyone could do. I did take Physics in 1957 and those laws haven't changed since then. They were identified by a scientist in the late 1800's. It is very complex and really takes a math brain to conceptualize it.
Sure Gracie...you can argue with Google about the definition.

A LOT has changed since 1957 Gracie. As higher and higher efficiencies are being reached, chaos it becoming more and more apparent.

Since you CHANGED your original post, you know I was simply correcting your use of Thermal Dynamics" instead of the correct - Thermodynamics.

I'm in the 99th percentile in abstract reasoning Gracie...I can conceptualize...I can visualize.

"The abstract reasoning test is also called the conceptual reasoning test. It measures your lateral thinking skills or fluid intelligence, which are your ability to quickly identify patterns, logical rules and trends in new data, integrate this information, and apply it to solve problems."

I KNOW what America's problem is and I KNOW how to fix it. The problem is...we're being bred out of our own country by Hispanics...removing them is the ONLY solution. MLK Blvd will only grow as long as they are growing in numbers and we are shrinking. Within 30 years Hispanics ARE the majority and when you add the blacks, they'll be 75% of the population. America will be no more. We CAN stop it but it WILL get ugly. Do you REALLY want to leave your kids Mexico II? Go to the border towns on BOTH sides of the border...is THAT what you want America to become? Then STOP them. Stop kissing up to them and start sending them home...the anchor babies too... they are here illegally too.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure Gracie...you can argue with Google about the definition.

A LOT has changed since 1957 Gracie. As higher and higher efficiencies are being reached, chaos it becoming more and more apparent. The principle is still the same, kiddo.

Since you CHANGED your original post, you know I was simply correcting your use of Thermal Dynamics" instead of the correct - Thermodynamics.

I'm in the 99th percentile in abstract reasoning Gracie...I can conceptualize...I can visualize. Wow.

"The abstract reasoning test is also called the conceptual reasoning test. It measures your lateral thinking skills or fluid intelligence, which are your ability to quickly identify patterns, logical rules and trends in new data, integrate this information, and apply it to solve problems." I'll be.

I KNOW what America's problem is and I KNOW how to fix it. The problem is...we're being bred out of our own country by Hispanics...removing them is the ONLY solution. MLK Blvd will only grow as long as they are growing in numbers and we are shrinking. Within 30 years Hispanics ARE the majority and when you add the blacks, they'll be 75% of the population. America will be no more. We CAN stop it but it WILL get ugly. Do you REALLY want to leave your kids Mexico II? Go to the border towns on BOTH sides of the border...is THAT what you want America to become? Then STOP them. Stop kissing up to them and start sending them home...the anchor babies too... they are here illegally too.
I had not met any people of Hispanic origin until I was in my thirties, on a trip to Mexico. I was really impressed with their salesmanship and charm. Since then I have really been impressed with the hard work, money saving and family focus of the folks who speak Spanish and live in Ohio and Florida. Those who I have communicated with and observed make me think that Spanish people may well be the future of this great country. They aren't afraid of work and dirt and heat and long hours and they bring their lunch and they are friendly .They are bright and articulate if they do speak English. We will see. Just recently I had a conversation with a young person at Publix who put things into plastic bags who the check out clerk identified as an excellent student. He had very specific and reasonable plans for further schooling and being a CPA. Excellent English, very nice manners. Also a young person, son of the person in charge of replanting our bushes for TandD. Very much the same, plans, hard work, polished. So I guess maybe I am prejudiced. In their favor.

P.S. I did change my spelling from Thermal Dynamics to Thermodynamics. It has been a long time and I don't read the word very often.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I had not met any people of Hispanic origin until I was in my thirties, on a trip to Mexico. I was really impressed with their salesmanship and charm. Since then I have really been impressed with the hard work, money saving and family focus of the folks who speak Spanish and live in Ohio and Florida. Those who I have communicated with and observed make me think that Spanish people may well be the future of this great country. They aren't afraid of work and dirt and heat and long hours and they bring their lunch and they are friendly .They are bright and articulate if they do speak English. We will see. Just recently I had a conversation with a young person at Publix who put things into plastic bags who the check out clerk identified as an excellent student. He had very specific and reasonable plans for further schooling and being a CPA. Excellent English, very nice manners. Also a young person, son of the person in charge of replanting our bushes for TandD. Very much the same, plans, hard work, polished. So I guess maybe I am prejudiced. In their favor.

P.S. I did change my spelling from Thermal Dynamics to Thermodynamics. It has been a long time and I don't read the word very often.
"The principle is still the same, kiddo"

No Gracie...it's not. If nothing has changed since 1957...WHY do they need your son working at the PhD level working on heat transfer and engines?

Because efficiencies are SO GOOD that quantum effects...chaos...IS starting to matter. In 1957 it didn't matter...in 2017 it does.

Gracie...you've brought a stick to a thermonuclear fight. You won't win and I don't have the time to argue with you. Your eyes will glaze over just like they do when your son tries to explain it to you...we don't have months or years to bring you up to speed.

I'm glad you're happy that Hispanics WILL be taking over and turning this country into Mexico II. The point you fail to see is that America is still "white", you were dealing with these people on OUR level of society. In 30 years the entire country...most of it anyway...will be like the border towns. Have you been to a border town Gracie? Have you walked alone at night in one? It's NOT like here Gracie and that's the point lost on you...when they become the majority...things change. They're the majority along the border and they've changed it. Are the border towns what you want for ALL of America's future?

They ALREADY own the border states. They're the majority below age 7. In 30 years...THEY own America. You'll HAVE to know Spanish because it WILL be the official/unofficial language.

You changed more than that one word.

Do you want "America" to live on or do you want it merging into Mexico as a Mexico II?
Old 04-24-2017, 02:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
"The principle is still the same, kiddo"

No Gracie...it's not. If nothing has changed since 1957...WHY do they need your son working at the PhD level working on heat transfer and engines?

Because efficiencies are SO GOOD that quantum effects...chaos...IS starting to matter. In 1957 it didn't matter...in 2017 it does.

Gracie...you've brought a stick to a thermonuclear fight. You won't win and I don't have the time to argue with you. Your eyes will glaze over just like they do when your son tries to explain it to you...we don't have months or years to bring you up to speed.

I'm glad you're happy that Hispanics WILL be taking over and turning this country into Mexico II. The point you fail to see is that America is still "white", you were dealing with these people on OUR level of society. In 30 years the entire country...most of it anyway...will be like the border towns. Have you been to a border town Gracie? Have you walked alone at night in one? It's NOT like here Gracie and that's the point lost on you...when they become the majority...things change. They're the majority along the border and they've changed it. Are the border towns what you want for ALL of America's future?

They ALREADY own the border states. They're the majority below age 7. In 30 years...THEY own America. You'll HAVE to know Spanish because it WILL be the official/unofficial language.

You changed more than that one word.

Do you want "America" to live on or do you want it merging into Mexico as a Mexico II?
Son in law. Doesn't work on heat transfer and engines.

I often change words. I own the world record for changing my posts. I don't mind learning Spanish. I am opposed to learning Arabic.

Tags
surprise, twilight, vs995, tapatalk, alternate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.