US News list 10 best High Schools Charter and magnet schools are the best.

Old 04-25-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I didn't see his name on it...
It is **** going on in the Regular Forum now too. Just a little clique problems Don Baldwin. Don't worry about it.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Default Speaking of Charter Schools..........

Be patient until the kids sing.

NO they aren't wonderful singers, but they are pretty good for little guys...and...., their parents work here in The Villages so they can attend the Charter School.

They are pretty cute.

you tube. The Villages Charter School - Bing video
Old 04-25-2017, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Be patient until the kids sing.

NO they aren't wonderful, but their parents work here in The Villages so they can attend the Charter School.

They are pretty cute.

you tube. The Villages Charter School - Bing video
Thanks for posting that.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Default One more from our Charter School

Into the Storm - Robert W. Smith - YouTube

Not WONDERFUL, but still an opportunity to play classical music. The Charter School gives kids a better opportunity than many local schools in Florida.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Default All four quadruplet brothers accepted at Harvard, Yale, ...

Saw these young men on the Today Show last week, than got a note from our daughter that they graduated from the same school as our girls and both our grandkids...

I love good schools;

Lakota quadruplets: Mom of quads talks about family's new fame
Old 04-25-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
THAT was directed at offal. Not you.
May I ask. Did you purposely misspell my username?
Old 04-25-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
May I ask. Did you purposely misspell my username?
I am sorry. When I read your user name I pronounce it in my mind as "awful". It is an unfamiliar name to me.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Default The trouble is

Quote:
Betsy DeVos though much maligned championing the ability for choice in Education, seems to be right.

Charter and magnet schools are the best High Schools in America according to The Latest U.S. News List.

I hope this will begin to put cracks in the power of the Teachers Union which in my view is holding back new ideas and better choices in good education for our kids.
It is exactly the same PROGRESSIVE LOGIC as with busing.
People destroyed their budgets to run away from places where busing was forced. The result was the city schools all became worse.

Now re: charter schools
Once again it will cause the good students to run. The public schools will get worse. Solution-force parents to be involved.
THINK-the teachers created this monster with their progressive view. The teachers caused it. Give the teachers the power. Give the teachers as the rest of us had in the REAL WORLD the simple option succeed or get fired.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
It is exactly the same PROGRESSIVE LOGIC as with busing.
People destroyed their budgets to run away from places where busing was forced. The result was the city schools all became worse.

Now re: charter schools
Once again it will cause the good students to run. The public schools will get worse. Solution-force parents to be involved.
THINK-the teachers created this monster with their progressive view. The teachers caused it. Give the teachers the power. Give the teachers as the rest of us had in the REAL WORLD the simple option succeed or get fired.
Being overrun with minorities is what destroyed the public schools. People ran/run from minority infestation...whether by block busting or busing... We KNOW they're not equal and they destroy everywhere they congregate in large numbers...our actions show it...we just won't talk about it...we won't admit it.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am sorry. When I read your user name I pronounce it in my mind as "awful". It is an unfamiliar name to me.
Offal seems more appropriate for this pond scum.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Offal seems more appropriate for this pond scum.
Sad man....boy
Old 04-25-2017, 10:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sad man....boy
Sick ****! POS! Little Jack (******* scene from Meet The Fockers) - YouTube

Tags
news, schools, magnet, charter, high

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.