Various Sports Figures on Colin Kaepernick.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Default Various Sports Figures on Colin Kaepernick.

Tony Stewart on Colin Kaepernick: 'idiot' - CNN.com

I am putting this in the Political Section because of how racist some of the comments have been when this is posted where people can see who actually saying what.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post

I am putting this in the Political Section because of how racist some of the comments have been when this is posted where people can see who actually saying what.
When folks dislike what a black or any other color person says or does....they should be free to express it as such.

There should be no hesitation based on because this incident happens to be a black guy that we cannot speak out about it without being labeled a racist.

The political correctness is out of control.

As far as seeing who posts what....I dare say that over 90% of us would say the same thing whether you know our screen names or our real names.

Yes there are some wack jobs that take advantage of the anomymity.

To us patriotic real Americans what the fool that would not stand for the national anthem is just that a fool, stupid, looking for a platform to self serve, who just happens to be black.......and because he is black and willing to do stupid things, he will use the race card for his benefit.

A disrespectful American who is taking advantage of the lawless, spineless, lack of enforcement America.....who
is a sets a bad example for the majority of black America who do not support his wrong doing just because he is black.

Stand and be counted; say what one believes; do not let political correctness continue to ruin our country.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
When folks dislike what a black or any other color person says or does....they should be free to express it as such.

There should be no hesitation based on because this incident happens to be a black guy that we cannot speak out about it without being labeled a racist.

As far as seeing who posts what....I dare say that over 90% of us would say the same thing whether you know our screen names or our real names.

To us patriotic real Americans what the fool that would not stand for the national anthem is just that a fool, stupid, looking for a platform to self serve, who just happens to be black.......and because he is black and willing to do stupid things, he will use the race card for his benefit.

A disrespectful American who is taking advantage of the lawless, spineless, lack of enforcement America.....who
is a sets a bad example for the majority of black America who do not support his wrong doing just because he is black.

Stand and be counted; say what one believes; do not let political correctness continue to ruin our country.
I agree.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:

The TRUTH is racist? I can see if someone makes things up and lies about them, but we don't need to lie about them. Just look at how they live! Even the rich ones are trashy. You can't take the ghetto out, it's genetic.

They're very different...too different to ever get along in peace. It's like living among children and giving them "equality". It doesn't work, they lack what we have, the ability to all work together for the general betterment.

Where do you EVER see blacks working together for the general betterment for everyone? I've done a LOT of volunteer work, blacks as a whole don't volunteer. Whites make up over 99% of volunteers for "betterment of all" organizations I've been involved in

THEY made me a "racist" because their ACTIONS opened up my eyes. They're treated like retarded children, they can do no wrong and they get all the special treatment. And I'm told they're EQUAL?

I'm tired of it and them. I'm tired of the lies.

SHOW me something that's 99% black and is good.

Quote:

Exactly, like I said above...they're treated like retarded children, getting handouts, preferential treatment, you CAN'T criticize ANYTHING they say or do.

Good luck with that! They're protected. They're lied about as in they're "equal". Outright lies to make them look better than they are. What we see are the 1% of the black race. 99% live in the darkness of the cities, as animals. Violent, unpredictable animals. I DARE you "defenders of the black race" to walk alone in ANY 99% black neighborhood at midnight. Doing so in a 99% white neighborhood will get you a ride home.

You're not kidding it's out of control...the truth is dead.

I may disagree, but you have the right to talk. Everyone does.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The TRUTH is racist? I can see if someone makes things up and lies about them, but we don't need to lie about them. Just look at how they live! Even the rich ones are trashy. You can't take the ghetto out, it's genetic.

They're very different...too different to ever get along in peace. It's like living among children and giving them "equality". It doesn't work, they lack what we have, the ability to all work together for the general betterment.

Where do you EVER see blacks working together for the general betterment for everyone? I've done a LOT of volunteer work, blacks as a whole don't volunteer. Whites make up over 99% of volunteers for "betterment of all" organizations I've been involved in

THEY made me a "racist" because their ACTIONS opened up my eyes. They're treated like retarded children, they can do no wrong and they get all the special treatment. And I'm told they're EQUAL?

I'm tired of it and them. I'm tired of the lies.

SHOW me something that's 99% black and is good.

Exactly, like I said above...they're treated like retarded children, getting handouts, preferential treatment, you CAN'T criticize ANYTHING they say or do.

Good luck with that! They're protected. They're lied about as in they're "equal". Outright lies to make them look better than they are. What we see are the 1% of the black race. 99% live in the darkness of the cities, as animals. Violent, unpredictable animals. I DARE you "defenders of the black race" to walk alone in ANY 99% black neighborhood at midnight. Doing so in a 99% white neighborhood will get you a ride home.

You're not kidding it's out of control...the truth is dead.

I may disagree, but you have the right to talk. Everyone does.
My oh my.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:03 PM
n/a

Next year it will be "Colin WHO?" Scumbags like him are always looking for shortcuts and the easy path. The writing on the wall for him is his future arrest on drug charges. Either that, or he will be employed by the Clintons.
Old 08-31-2016, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
My oh my.
Got a rebuttal?

Anything other than...you're a racist...you're wrong?

Got any facts to disprove me? YOU found the "black paradise"?
Old 09-01-2016, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Got a rebuttal?

How about Chicago?
Old 09-01-2016, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Got a rebuttal?

That is a racist statement in itself. We are all human beings with needs, wants, loves, etc.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
That is a racist statement in itself. We are all human beings with needs, wants, loves, etc.
So???
Old 09-01-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
And white men go out and fulfill them...while women and minorities wait for someone else to fulfill them.

Tags
comments, people, colin, kaepernick, figures

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.