Verklempt

Old 03-05-2017, 04:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As Chump and his cohorts are being shown to be totally incapable of running this country or telling the truth...you right-wing extremists are becoming even more desperate.

I love seeing threads like this, because the odor of that desperation comes wafting...even through the computer.

So please keep showing us your own meltdown, along with the biggest liar and most mentally disturbed POTUS ever elected.

It's fun to watch.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Don't even go there. The next time your idol, Hillary, tells the truth will be once. Ex-President Obama and Nancy Pelosi run her a close second, although I think he would beat her out. Ole Nancy is just really too dumb to outright lie; he isn't.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Coupled with verklempt and causing the misfiring of progressive's aim for resistance is that many of their leaders suffer from "ocular rectitis" which in turn causes their followers to suffer "ocular rectitis".

What is "ocular rectitis"? Ocular rectitis" is when one confuses the eyes with the butt resulting in an unnecessary fecal outlook.

So Trump says we will call our enemy by name Islamic terrorist. progressives boo.

We will cut business regulation and taxes to create more jobs, increase productivity control inflation and grow our economy. Progressives boo.

We will return to a strong defense rebuilding our military Progressives boo

We will restore law and order and control our borders. progressives boo

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-06-2017, 05:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I wager that it has not escaped your attention that progressives on this blog never respond to content but never lose an opportunity to try and shame, blame and defame the poster.

Its their rendition of alinsky and a poor one at that. verklempt ,ocular retitis are the culprits and progressives have an epidemic of it among their ranks, poor devils.
Perhaps prayers directed their way will help?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 03-06-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

I wager that it has not escaped your attention that progressives on this blog never respond to content but never lose an opportunity to try and shame, blame and defame the poster.

Its their rendition of alinsky and a poor one at that. verklempt ,ocular retitis are the culprits and progressives have an epidemic of it among their ranks, poor devils.

Personal Best Regards:
Didn't you post about being civil in comments on here, perhaps you can bring that post back, or would you be ashamed to.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:21 PM
n/a

Default Really? Who actually spreads fairy tales?

Quote:
Verklempt is a foreign expression and means overcome with emotion or sadness.

Verklempt is what caused Saul Alinksy to forge the Rules for Radicals as the only means of getting people to vote impractical ideology into powerful political positions.

Some well know progressives latched on such as Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Michael Moore, and a bevy of Hollywood elites. All limousine liberals who made and still continue to make millions but push our nation closer and closer to totalitarianism. what matter with their riches they will never have to wait in a government line for another hand out.

Given this backdrop we have witnessed too many progressives going from verklempt to manic depressive and from manic depressive to delusional in thought word and deed. They invent scandals, they invent rights and rules and they invent enemies in hopes of reversing the election. Some of these progressives seem to believe that it would be better to burn America down rather than have Donald Trump continue as president. Notice how many progressive reporters refer to our president as "Trump"or "Mr. trump"but never "President Trump

I better stop, I starting to get verklempt

Personal Best Regards:
Given this backdrop we ARE NOW WITNESSING many CONSERVATIVES going from verklempt to manic depressive and from manic depressive to delusional in thought word and deed. TRUMP invents scandals, TRUMP invents rights and rules and Trump invents imaginary enemies in hopes of substantiating the election. Some of these conservatives seem to believe that it would be better to shoot and kill American citizens who are not "white" rather than admit they, and Donald Trump continue as racists.

PARTIALLISTOFLIES.jpg

TruthIsTheEnemyof Trump.jpg
Old 03-07-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
You need a caretaker.
You need a brain. Maybe then everyone wouldn't be accusing you of being an idiot.
Old 03-07-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest:

Personal Best Regards:
You really need to get out more. It is you who ignore and simply run away from any issue discussion.

You preach and that is it....and you preach only one thing...how bad everyone is that does not walk lock step with you or Trump.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
You need a brain. Maybe then everyone wouldn't be accusing you of being an idiot.
Who is everyone?
Old 03-07-2017, 05:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who is everyone?
MDLNB believes himself to be EVERYONE.

That explains his view of the world. EXTREMELY NARROW....VERY LIMITED IN SCOPE AND KNOWLEDGE

Basically, him and the basement he uses the computer in.

Sorry, do not normally like insults but basically 80 to 85% of yours are of that nature. I might add that your posts do give off that aura of a basement nerd reading Brietbart or whatever.....and enjoying your friends on line.
Old 03-07-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

I thought verklempt meant "jammed" or "broken or busted".

It is a very long time since I heard German spoken regularly.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:17 PM
n/a

Default Trump said Obama freed more terrorists.....actually Bush did

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
you must be speaking of obama. After all, the only thing that he can brag about is obamacare, and he has left office with obamacare in shambles, about to implode on it's own, and costing us trillions. And the almost humorous thing about it, is that it has not even been totally implemented and it's crumbling.
History_Speeches_1511_GW_Bush_Mission_Accomplished_SF_still_624x352.jpg

Tags
president, verklempt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.