"Wall of Meat" heading to DC to stave off protesters

Old 01-19-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

So, the left is going to resort to denial. There are no bikers, there are no bikers, there are no bikers, there are no bikers.............................Now, open your eyes and see if they disappeared. Yes? No? Wouldn't need a bunch of PATRIOTIC bikers in D.C. if not for the very traitorous, nasty and violent left. Of course, with unemployment as it is, George Soros is easily able to hire lots of unemployed thugs.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
this is fake news, please fact check, fact check
Of course it is, all I had to do is see that DirtBag was the OP.

In fact, the exact same photo had previously been used...by Trump cultists to lie about one of his rally's.

Never mind that the pic has been around...since 2013.

Photograph Shows 100,000 Bikers at Rally with Donald Trump : snopes.com

Quote:
The photograph that was used to illustrate the meme's sentiment was not taken at either the 2016 Rolling Thunder event or a Donald Trump rally. It appeared on the internet as early as September 2013 and depicted the "2 Million Bikers to DC" event on 11 September 2013.
Old 01-19-2017, 05:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
The aren't Democrats, they believe in the law. A lot of them are Veterans and proud Americans. Not peevish, petulant UN-American losers that refuse to show some adult maturity.
Yes, I'm sure they are all little angels, if they were they would be at home working. They are there to start trouble and they will lose.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
We had EIGHT YEARS of OBAMA. Our view-MY VIEW-that you WORK and you EARN what you need then you WORK and you EARN the extras. We saw REVERAND WRIGHT Obama's CHOSEN spiritual leader of 26 years with his god damn America god damn WHITE PEOPLE bs from his pulpit.

In a few days, the LEFT will have LEFT the White House.
The trash that is Obama's view of the country. Rev Wright will be replaced by the right. WE HAVE MADE AMERICA-AMERICA AGAIN.
Yes by the demented pat robertson.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
this is fake news, please fact check, fact check
Donny B starting a thread never works out well. Fact checking is not a strong point for him either.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2017, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Of course it is, all I had to do is see that DirtBag was the OP.

In fact, the exact same photo had previously been used...by Trump cultists to lie about one of his rally's.

Never mind that the pic has been around...since 2013.

Photograph Shows 100,000 Bikers at Rally with Donald Trump : snopes.com
Actually it was Donny B as the OP. Even though his tag team partner the Dirt may be the same person.

Old 01-19-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donny B starting a thread never works out well. Fact checking is not a strong point for him either.

Really CHI? And IF you COULD read...you'd have noticed that I said...IF...this is true..."Things could get quite interesting IF this is true"

I NEVER claimed it as true. Google came up with a whole list of stories about it...so it's legit but maybe the picture is fake.

Why don't you try ADDING something instead of always TRYING to nit pick and find some questionable detail. There's nothing wrong with pointing out factual errors...but what you find is insignificant.

The bikers ARE going to stop the disruptors...I'm sure they included the photo for propaganda reasons...to perhaps exaggerate their numbers hoping to scare away the protesters.

Why don't you talk about how sad it is that bikers HAVE to go to DC to stop protesters from deliberate, vindictive, terrorism. You have the gall to call yourselves "progressive". You're whiny little losers. Losers who can't get a slot/job without a quota.
Old 01-19-2017, 08:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually it was Donny B as the OP. Even though his tag team partner the Dirt may be the same person.
Thanks for the correction.

I sometimes get all of those putrid, scumbag, nasty, misogynist and Un-American racists...mixed up.
Old 01-19-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

I sometimes get all of those putrid, scumbag, nasty, misogynist and Un-American racists...mixed up.
Really? UN-American? While you actively encourage the minorities to breed us out? They ARE the majority below the age of 7 now. In 30 years THEY...WILL be in charge socially. They'll vote in their OWN politicians... And we'll be screwed.

The minority majority WILL destroy this country. Lowered standards and quotas WILL destroy this country.

But you keep thinking you're a patriotic American as diversity destroys it.

The villages is great BECAUSE it's 99% white. South Chicago sucks BECAUSE it's 99% black.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

If you feel this way, then you should go hang out in a different place where others think as you do. Perhaps take a vacation in Cuba or Venezuela.
Old 01-20-2017, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you feel this way, then you should go hang out in a different place where others think as you do. Perhaps take a vacation in Cuba or Venezuela.
She's a black lover...Haiti, Somalia, S Africa is more to her taste.

Unfortunately, she'll fight to keep bringing them HERE. She'll fight for the eventual demise of America. Turned into a 3rd world, diversified sh!thole.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, thanks for showing (unt that she was wrong again. I do enjoy the reality of living in her head rent free...

But, no matter how much she begs for it, I would never give her fat ass the time of the day!
Old 01-20-2017, 09:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
She's a black lover...Haiti, Somalia, S Africa is more to her taste.
"Pig Broad"...
Old 01-20-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Pig Broad"...
Is that what the blacks are calling white women these days?

Because they squeal like a pig when they stick it to them in the a$$?
Old 01-20-2017, 10:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
"Here is a picture of just the Florida portion of the Wall of Meat getting ready to depart from FL"

The Villages Florida

Things could get quite interesting IF this is true...bikers for Trump...heading to the inauguration to keep the protesters from disrupting things. How violent will it get? Martial law? BEFORE the transfer of power?

We DO need a culling of the herd.

wall of meat - Google Search
The photo is from 2013 of the 2 Million Bikers to DC event on the anniversary of 9/11.

Tags
things, wall, heading, meat, protesters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.