What do you think....

Old 01-20-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Agreed. I bet the Establishment will crash the economy when Trump is President. The electorate must be punished for their disobedience. What did Obomber say - "Elections have consequences". That was probably a threat from the Establishment.
Quote:
The Banksters will now crash the global economy.
Figure around March, before the French election.
So the Trump Cultists are already making excuses...for anything that happens under Trump?

Y'all must know that he will be a disaster.

Too fvcking funny.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
So the Trump Cultists are already making excuses...for anything that happens under Trump?

Y'all must know that he will be a disaster.

Too fvcking funny.
Yes you are, but change "funny" to LAME, and it is a better description of your panic. Don't worry, The Donald is not going to take away ALL of your gov subsidy.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Yes you are, but change "funny" to LAME, and it is a better description of your panic. Don't worry, The Donald is not going to take away ALL of your gov subsidy.
LOL

Up early because I'm in your head and you can't sleep I see.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
LOL

Up early because I'm in your head and you can't sleep I see.
I suppose you are replying to me, even if you are a bit dyslexic when you attempt to insert ID's in the quote.

I get plenty of sleep. Not everyone needs more than three hours sleep. But, I appreciate your concern. Not too worried about you being in my head. There's plenty of room. Maybe you will learn something. Maybe you will learn to contribute to the conversation. Maybe not, since you seem to have a learning disability. I won't call you that "tard" word because I am attempting to be civil .....so far.
Old 01-21-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
I suppose you are replying to me, even if you are a bit dyslexic when you attempt to insert ID's in the quote.
No dyslexia here.

LGBT - Wikipedia

Old 01-21-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
No dyslexia here.

LGBT - Wikipedia

I have never disparaged your sexual deviation. I have a couple of dear relatives that are gay, so I have no intention of using your deviant sexual nature in our conversation. I believe in "don't ask, don't tell" so you have nothing to worry about.

I will still be glad to discuss political subjects with you, regardless of your sexual preference.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
I felt the same way about Obama, and still do.
Me, too. I always bore in mind that if something happened to Obama and Biden, Nancy Pelosi was next in line.

All humor aside, no one should ever wish harm on any politician with whom they disagree like that. That is totally UN-AMERICAN.
Old 01-21-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
All humor aside, no one should ever wish harm on any politician with whom they disagree like that. That is totally UN-AMERICAN.
I've said the exact same thing...in other threads.

This isn't something to even joke about.

Tags
trump, president, friday, terrorists, state

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.