what does a Trump supporter think when lies come right out of his mouth!

Old 04-21-2017, 10:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It became evident that the congressional committee that was investigating HRC reported there was nothing that she did that was illegal (including and not limited to perjury). So, by regurgitating Republican talking points that have been debunked, you prove that the only thing that you have to defend your pseudo-president are pants on fire accusations. Being a woman who has the best qualifications does, in fact, mean that those who voted for her are, and continue to be the intelligent Americans that this county needs to succeed, unlike those of you with many forms of organic brain syndrome.
So you are saying that you did not see and hear her blaming the video for Benghazi on national television? I did and that is the same lie that Susan Rice and Obama told over and over. Those were also televised. That is exactly what she told the parents of two who died at Benghazi and then had the audacity to accuse them of lying! As my old boss used to say, "That dog won't hunt!"
Old 04-21-2017, 11:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
So you are saying that you did not see and hear her blaming the video for Benghazi on national television? I did and that is the same lie that Susan Rice and Obama told over and over. Those were also televised. That is exactly what she told the parents of two who died at Benghazi and then had the audacity to accuse them of lying! As my old boss used to say, "That dog won't hunt!"
And, if there was a crime committed, there would be an indictment and trial.......where were those? Do you believe that in a Republican controlled Congress, that she could get away with any of that? Perhaps it is because there was no real illegal activity, and you just bought the Republican talking points, which, by the way, have been debunked and the reports of the committee have shown that their activity was a political witch hunt.

So, let that rest for a bit, and please inform me why, when over 90 people (American citizens) died in embassy attacks under Bush and Powell, were there no Congressional committees investigating those incidents.

Here is an interesting poll finding by Pew Research: prior to the election, less than 20% of Republicans felt that the economy was good, after the election over 80% of Republicans thought the economy was good. But, there was little, if any change in the economy during this past few months. So, if there is little ACTUAL change, it is the perception of who holds the presidential office: and if that is true, then those Republicans only believe what Trump tells them......and so far major news sources have documented well over 173 lies that Trump has told so far and that is a modest estimate because the number keeps growing.

I believe in factual discussion, I don't think that you have facts to support your opinion, but I am open to you providing actual verifiable factual data that we can openly debate. If you cannot provide that data (again that is verifiable and factual, not from pundits, or blogs, or editorials, or ultra-right or ultra-left wing sources) I would be more than eager to match your data with mine.

If you provide opinion, non-factual non-verifiable data, I will assume, as many other who have an intelligent perspective, that you have a problem with critical thinking, that you have a problem with reality, or that you have a chemical dependence problem, to name just a few things that clouds ones' ability to engage in intelligent discourse.

The other problem that you may have is that because you cannot intelligently argue a good case for Trump, you bring up old Republican talking points that have been proven false. Those types of people normally are in their first stages of dementia, or need to be in protective wards, and perhaps your family should consider one for you.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:47 PM
n/a

Default Trump Derangement Syndrome Source

Quote:
Something tells me you looked into a mirror and repeated to your self "TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT"

Something tells me you were deeply engaged in listening to the polemics of Whoopi Golderberg and Joy Behar which provided you the insight you share with us in the form of an original post (OP)

Something tells me you side with the antics by students at Berkley, Middlebury, etc because these students are resisting the terrorist KKKér, nazi Trump.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is becoming an epidemic

P.S. don't be surprised when CNN reports that Trump has been seen raising antenna from the back of his head

Personal Best Regards:
VICE News - 24 things NOBODY does better than Trump*
Old 04-22-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillyhoo
The question is: What does a Trump supporter think when lies come right out of his mouth?

Answer: The same thing as when President Obama, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and Susan Rice told lie after lie after lie.

As for never admitting to being wrong, please tell me when President Obama ever in 8 years admitted to being wrong; but he was ALWAYS taking credit for anything that worked. He spent no less than 6 years blaming President Bush for any and everything that happened on his watch....not Bush's.

As for his tax returns, BFD, other than the fact that he said that he would release them. He still has time to do that. IF there is anything, and I mean anything amiss, you can bet the farm and all the chickens on it that the IRS will waste zero time in letting the whole world know. This country has bigger problems than his tax returns. I doubt seriously that ISIS cares about them, either.

At the very least, he does not travel the world apologizing for America or for being American. The blacks never liked sitting in the back of the bus and remedied the situation. I definitely don't like to see America taking a back seat to every other country and think it's about time we got back up front standing tall! Remember what Merle Haggard sang, "....they love our milk and honey, but talk about a better way of living....". They love our money, but many hate our guts while we fill their coffers.
Do you really not understand...why his tax returns are so important?

Do you not understand that it's not the IRS' job to determine conflicts of interest...due to investments in other countries?

Are you really so partisan, that you don't care if the POTUS might be beholden to another country/leader...that it could affect how they are treated?

I realize that my questions are mostly rhetorical, as all too many Trump Cultists like yourself...have made it clear that they don't understand or care.

At a minimum, you have forfeited the right...to call yourself a patriotic American.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillyhoo
At the very least, he does not travel the world apologizing for America or for being American. The blacks never liked sitting in the back of the bus and remedied the situation. I definitely don't like to see America taking a back seat to every other country and think it's about time we got back up front standing tall! Remember what Merle Haggard sang, "....they love our milk and honey, but talk about a better way of living....". They love our money, but many hate our guts while we fill their coffers.

"The blacks?"

Just the fact that you and so many others can't tell the difference between addressing someone else in their customary form of greeting and somehow conferring subservience...pretty much says it all.

Which goes right back to your "the blacks" comment, which even though you didn't mean to...indicates the REAL reason so many hate Obama.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
WOW!

And people still love this narcissistic, sociopathic liar?

Which is primarily a commentary on their lack of moral fiber...NOT Trump's.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gracie, I am going to post with no intent to rile or anything. Just know this is how I feel.

There is nothing wrong with supporting a candidate while he is campaigning. I can even understand "panning" Clinton and Obama.

Where I find fault with you and Rubicon and all the other on here is, the election is over..done...he got elected. Now, his job is to guide our country and govern.

I will never sacrifice my own basic morals for nobody.

Now, he continues to lie FROM THE OVAL OFFICE. Your blind and I mean totally blind loyalty to him is flat out scary. You is being used in the group vernacular.

How can you allow the leader of our country to flat out lie...how can you allow the leader of our country to charge another President with wiretapping....how can you allow the President of our country to embarass us all with what he says to and about other countries.

Again, the election is over.....if the citizens of he country do not hold our President accountable, then what ? He is not longer your candidate....he is our president and we deserve better.

To come on here and reply when he is called out for lying...that "you don't read my links"......or.....speak about Clinton or Obama.....or some other reason to presumably just defer what you think is bad news.

We all have a responsibility to keep the White House honest. It is our house, not his. If you are going to accept whatever he says, even when you know it is a flat out lie, then this country is in deep trouble.

I have supported some of his "thoughts" but will never support dishonesty from that office. Everything I say I verify to be true...no president ever in history has had more people investigating him. Now, Rubicon has a name for it.....my name is being a good citizen because I assure you totally that the day will come when his honesty will be the only thing you have to rely on.

He is not honest and never has been. That does not mean he cannot survive as President...he has made some good appointments, but you are not even realizing how he lied to you and all other supporters, how he and his family are just getting richer off "our house".

If you don't question the President and what he says then you are not a loyal american. If he lies, and it is proven, he has to be called on it. As long as he has you and his base, which is dwindling, he will continue to lie. He is closing all the doors he can and becoming a secret. He has us the closest I can recall to nuclear conflict, NOT BECAUSE he is calling out Iran and/or N Korea, but because he continues to do it PUBLICLY AND WITH GREAT HATE. He needs the pats on the backs you guys give him....he needs the accolades.....may he not overextend and destroy this country any further.

Point is, and you probably have already stopped reading, but all the trip about Clinton or Obama that you say is simply making an excuse for voting for him, but now as President, we have a responsibility to keep him honest, because lying in the WH is a mortal sin and why you folks continue to support his lying and sneakiness and come on here and berate those who actually read what Trump dubs the fake news, which is sinful also to demean truth telling.

Thats it.....you probably left awhile ago, but it gets very tiresome when you post verified truths and have you and Rubicon tell us once again that Trump is never wrong and that the only bad people are progressives or whatever his word of the day is.

I do not have any of his made up syndromes. I just keep informed and care about my country before any mere mortal especially one like Trump.

Nice post.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

To sum up the conservative defense of President Donald Trump:

1. He won the election so shut up.
2. We hate Hillary.
3. Progressives are children.
4. Go chat with women because they are silly.
5. Obama did it first.
6. We are smarter, and right, because we can call you names like Libtard and Commie.
7. Republican, right or wrong.
8. We simply don't care that he lies.
9. Russians? What Russians?
10. It's unAmerican to speak up about policy issues with which you disagree.

How about accepting some facts? Do you still prefer the "alternative facts?" How much do you have to see and hear before you accept the truth?
Old 04-22-2017, 07:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt
WOW!

And people still love this narcissistic, sociopathic liar?

Which is primarily a commentary on their lack of moral fiber...NOT Trump's.
Your idol, Crooked Hillary, called us deplorables...I guess you agree with her!
Old 04-22-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

2. We hate Hillary.
5. Obama did it first.
6. We are smarter, and right, because we can call you names like Libtard and Commie.

How about accepting some facts? How much do you have to see and hear before you accept the truth?

Excellent summary.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

2. We hate Hillary.
5. Obama did it first.

How about accepting some facts? Do you still prefer the "alternative facts?" How much do you have to see and hear before you accept the truth?
And lots and lots of attacks on you personally especially if you get under their very thin skins. My finances, sex life, work history and whether my parents love me have all been brought up which have nothing to do with Donald John Trump.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
And lots and lots of attacks on you personally especially if you get under their very thin skins. My finances, sex life, work history and whether my parents love me have all been brought up which have nothing to do with Donald John Trump.
I agree with this. The name calling combined with the lack of sharing anything but who they hate the most is staggering.

I think any group that even has whispered as disagreeing with Trump has been attacked and attacked as a group. Label them and call them a name, or at minimum, blame those you have labeled for all the evils of the world.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are all of you BRAINWASHED! Come on, when will you start to join the
Real world. I know you must know that this is a man that needs mental help.
You should be concerned that Trump will do anything as a deversion, rather than EVER ADMIT THAT HE IS WRONG! How many times will you let this country down by turning your back to his OBVIOUS errors in judgement.
I know that if his tax return was available to Congress, the fall of TRUMP would be immediate, and you know that also!!
I wish I had the answer !! I have many republican friends who simply dismiss trump's lying. If I have a person lie to me only three times, I find I cannot trust that person and in no way be friends. I feel the same about Trump who has lied nearly every day. I CANNOT TRUSt HIM !!!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Something tells me you looked into a mirror and repeated to your self "TRUMP IS NOT MY PRESIDENT"

Something tells me you were deeply engaged in listening to the polemics of Whoopi Golderberg and Joy Behar which provided you the insight you share with us in the form of an original post (OP)

Something tells me you side with the antics by students at Berkley, Middlebury, etc because these students are resisting the terrorist KKKér, nazi Trump.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is becoming an epidemic

P.S. don't be surprised when CNN reports that Trump has been seen raising antenna from the back of his head

Personal Best Regards:

My response is that I hear some who has a working brain and it is not you !!
Old 04-22-2017, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gracie, I am going to post with no intent to rile or anything. Just know this is how I feel.

There is nothing wrong with supporting a candidate while he is campaigning. I can even understand "panning" Clinton and Obama.

Where I find fault with you and Rubicon and all the other on here is, the election is over..done...he got elected. Now, his job is to guide our country and govern.

I will never sacrifice my own basic morals for nobody.

Now, he continues to lie FROM THE OVAL OFFICE. Your blind and I mean totally blind loyalty to him is flat out scary. You is being used in the group vernacular.

How can you allow the leader of our country to flat out lie...how can you allow the leader of our country to charge another President with wiretapping....how can you allow the President of our country to embarass us all with what he says to and about other countries.

Again, the election is over.....if the citizens of he country do not hold our President accountable, then what ? He is not longer your candidate....he is our president and we deserve better.

To come on here and reply when he is called out for lying...that "you don't read my links"......or.....speak about Clinton or Obama.....or some other reason to presumably just defer what you think is bad news.

We all have a responsibility to keep the White House honest. It is our house, not his. If you are going to accept whatever he says, even when you know it is a flat out lie, then this country is in deep trouble.

I have supported some of his "thoughts" but will never support dishonesty from that office. Everything I say I verify to be true...no president ever in history has had more people investigating him. Now, Rubicon has a name for it.....my name is being a good citizen because I assure you totally that the day will come when his honesty will be the only thing you have to rely on.

He is not honest and never has been. That does not mean he cannot survive as President...he has made some good appointments, but you are not even realizing how he lied to you and all other supporters, how he and his family are just getting richer off "our house".

If you don't question the President and what he says then you are not a loyal american. If he lies, and it is proven, he has to be called on it. As long as he has you and his base, which is dwindling, he will continue to lie. He is closing all the doors he can and becoming a secret. He has us the closest I can recall to nuclear conflict, NOT BECAUSE he is calling out Iran and/or N Korea, but because he continues to do it PUBLICLY AND WITH GREAT HATE. He needs the pats on the backs you guys give him....he needs the accolades.....may he not overextend and destroy this country any further.

Point is, and you probably have already stopped reading, but all the trip about Clinton or Obama that you say is simply making an excuse for voting for him, but now as President, we have a responsibility to keep him honest, because lying in the WH is a mortal sin and why you folks continue to support his lying and sneakiness and come on here and berate those who actually read what Trump dubs the fake news, which is sinful also to demean truth telling.

Thats it.....you probably left awhile ago, but it gets very tiresome when you post verified truths and have you and Rubicon tell us once again that Trump is never wrong and that the only bad people are progressives or whatever his word of the day is.

I do not have any of his made up syndromes. I just keep informed and care about my country before any mere mortal especially one like Trump.
I totally agree with this post !!! I too cannot understand how ones brain seems to go into neutral when Trump lies to them. How long would someone remain your friend if they lied to you constantly ?? For myself, it is not very long. I cannot believe America will sit idly by while Trump lies to them for four years >>>
Old 04-22-2017, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren's Kiester View Post
If I have a person lie to me only three times, I find I cannot trust that person and in no way be friends.
Only 3 times? Do you warn them at lie #2? What kind of lies are you talking about (like you ask do I look good, and they lie saying you look great)? How many friends do you have? Are any of them on lie #2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
wrong, mouth, lies, trump, supporter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.