what does a Trump supporter think when lies come right out of his mouth!

Old 04-27-2017, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Wrong again.

Voting for someone who you believe best aligns with your own beliefs and/or think will be the best leader of this country, instead of the person (regardless of being a lying, narcissistic nutcase) just because they have the right letter in front of their name...takes character and ethics.

I know, I know, my point is too far above your head for a cultist to understand...but hey, it was worth a shot.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:.
Oh please...YOU voted for Hillary...a D...you'd have voted for ANY D over Trump. You're as sleazy as Hillary is with your dishonesty.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh please...YOU voted for Hillary...a D...you'd have voted for ANY D over Trump. You're as sleazy as Hillary is with your dishonesty.
Not true for some of us. I would have voted for almost any of the people in the Republican field except for that con man, fraud and liar Donald John Trump. We did not need another Clinton in the White House. But we sure do not need Trump.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try, but trying to explain why I thought she would make the best leader (between two less than ideal candidates)...is much too complicated for a simpleton cultist like yourself.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag
Nice try...

Anyone that votes for a person that is not running in an election might as well stay home and stick his thumb up his a$$. The idiot could have voted for "Papa Smurf" and it would have the same effect - NOTHING!

Stop throwing around words like "character" and "ethics"...
As predicted, I didn't expect you to understand those foreign words such as "character" & "ethics."

Quote:
..anyone that would lie about making a charitable contribution has little experience with those traits.

While certainly not a lie, the fact that you take great umbrage with me donating to very many great social causes...really tickles the cockles of my heart.

Thanks for the chuckles.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-27-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lying (unt
While certainly not a lie, the fact that you take great umbrage with me donating to very many great social causes...really tickles the cockles of my heart.
Well it most certainly was a lie, told directly by you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by (unt
Au contraire.

Don't sell DirtBag short.

He is definitely a cockroach also.

I've already sent in $100....with 10 poster's names.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Next the (unt will be claiming she did not infer that people that do not speak good English are undocumented...
And, she will forget how she took her spouse to a 3rd world country for dentistry work and her terrific healthcare insurance will not cover "major medical issues" the spouse has incurred (due to the (unt's cheapness).
All examples of her "character" and "ethics"...
Old 04-27-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nice try, but trying to explain why I thought she would make the best leader (between two less than ideal candidates)...is much too complicated for a simpleton cultist like yourself.

This country is running off a cliff...NO D or R is going to save it. EVERYTHING is politicized.

Hispanics ARE the majority of kids...within 30 years they are THE majority...and America is lost.

EVERYTHING else is moot.

The worlds POOR make up 80%, 6 billion of the total population. How long can we hold them up? How many more CAN we feed?

We are drowning in poverty. Half the US population receives a government benefit...something "free" from the government. Healthcare costs the government a $ trillion a year. The number of people being served continues to grow. People are aging, costing more. It's unsustainable. The government CAN'T subsidize over half the population. How high can the debt go? That's the question. And what happens to "America" when the Hispanic absolute majority arrives? Will it as I fear become Mexico II? Judging by the border states and counties...it will. The western states are already Mexico II.

You knoweth NOT what you do...seeking "justice" you are condeming your race to extinction. THEY will not be as kind to US as we were to them... Are you familiar with S Africa? The other former African Colonies handed over to blacks? They're nightmares...for EVERYONE and especially whites.

They are NOT us...look how they continue to live in Africa. Slavery, genocide, they ARE animals...apes who can talk. They can't run a modern society, they can't LIVE in one either.
Old 04-28-2017, 08:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well it most certainly was a lie, told directly by you:
Quote:
Next the (unt will be claiming she did not infer that people that do not speak good English are undocumented...
And, she will forget how she took her spouse to a 3rd world country for dentistry work and her terrific healthcare insurance will not cover "major medical issues" the spouse has incurred (due to the (unt's cheapness).
All examples of her "character" and "ethics".

Living in your empty head rent free is a bit lonely...so maybe I can sublet?

As to your lies, I'm sorry if my honesty, integrity and the fact that I don't lie (no need to) bothers you so much...but you're just gonna have to live with it.

And it's obvious why smart people don't share too much personal info here, because scumbags like yourself and the nasty, passive-aggressive Graceless have nothing better to do than expunge their own insecurities by nosing around...and then trying to use that information to attack their superiors.

Remember, there's nothing stopping you from posting your own/spouses/relatives real names/addresses...so got for it.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 04-28-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Default crying after spilled milk

John Kasich would have been a better choice.
Old 04-28-2017, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
John Kasich would have been a better choice.
Then why did you vote for Crooked Hillary??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
wrong, mouth, lies, trump, supporter

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.