What have We Done ??

Old 03-22-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Hillary committed felonies while SecState, period. Ask anyone that works/worked in the State Dept. Everyone working for the State Dept. knows how to handle classified information. Hillary lied under oath. Where I come from, that's called perjury. Maybe not in D.C. where lying seems to be the norm. Hillary lied on TV and to the families of those that were killed in Bengazi. So, if the FBI could not find evidence that is recorded on the National TV network, then either they are corrupt or they are incompetent. Maybe both.

A lie is a statement made to purposely deceive. Just about everything the Clintons do is about deception.

Did Trump lie? If Trump made incorrect statements, not with the purpose of deception or not knowing his facts were wrong, if is NOT a lie.

It appears to me that anything someone says that a liberal does not agree with is considered a lie. Prove that statement to be wrong. Prove that to be a lie.
You are exactly right. We did not work for the State Dept. nor any other federal government office. We did, however, work for a government contractor run business. We knew EXACTLY how to handle classified information and the consequences of improperly handling such information. There were also consequences for mishandling unclassified information.

ANYONE, including Hillary Clinton, has NO business being employed in the State Department (or any other department), much less the Head of it, who knowingly mishandles such information. And then, to top it off, blatantly lies about mishandling it and proceeds to destroy evidence of the mishandling. It makes no difference HOW it is marked or not marked, as she claimed, it is still information to be protected. Anyone who handles government documents knows this.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with everything you say. Looked at the thread entitled "women" and didn't even read any further. These people have been living in some alternate reality for years, and now with a mentally unstable President who represents their sexist, white supremecist views, they apparently feel emboldened to post such drivel. I rarely look at TOTV political anymore -- as you say, there isn't any fact driven discussion. Boring.... I do have to keep reminding myself that people you are referring to are in the minority in our country. They may have a loud voice in the villages, but as far as the rest of the country, they are a weak whisper.
Actually..it is YOU who have been living in an alternate reality for 8 years. Believing we're all equal.

I'm FULL of facts...you aren't. Yes, being destroyed, losing ALL the time, does get boring. Winning does too...trust me...but saving this country from becoming Mexico II is more important.

You are so right...we whom are awake, we keep trying and trying to get YOU to awaken...yet you sleep away...unaware of the danger awaiting your grandchildren.

Quote:
You are exactly right. We did not work for the State Dept. nor any other federal government office. We did, however, work for a government contractor run business. We knew EXACTLY how to handle classified information and the consequences of improperly handling such information. There were also consequences for mishandling unclassified information.

ANYONE, including Hillary Clinton, has NO business being employed in the State Department (or any other department), much less the Head of it, who knowingly mishandles such information. And then, to top it off, blatantly lies about mishandling it and proceeds to destroy evidence of the mishandling. It makes no difference HOW it is marked or not marked, as she claimed, it is still information to be protected. Anyone who handles government documents knows this.
That is the worse crime...if true.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
I agree with everything you say. Looked at the thread entitled "women" and didn't even read any further. These people have been living in some alternate reality for years, and now with a mentally unstable President who represents their sexist, white supremecist views, they apparently feel emboldened to post such drivel. I rarely look at TOTV political anymore -- as you say, there isn't any fact driven discussion. Boring.... I do have to keep reminding myself that people you are referring to are in the minority in our country. They may have a loud voice in the villages, but as far as the rest of the country, they are a weak whisper.
You can believe what you wish, but do not make up lies to please yourself and broadcast them to others. That just shows ignorance and the lack of motivation to learn. There is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a racist or "white supremacist."

And believe all you wish regarding your image of The Villages and conservative voters, but there were enough that believe like us to get Trump elected and your very flawed candidate a lost election.

Do not fool yourself into thinking that a few more votes in California was a big deal. A big deal is getting elected and your candidate did not even come close. She lost and you feel upset. Grow up and be an adult. We lived with the most inept president for the last 8 years. Sure, we were disappointed, but we supported his office, if not his policies. The only people he helped were the criminals, terrorists and the gays. SO, if you have a problem having someone in there that does not need the job, but wishes to help America, then that is a problem you will have to deal with. But, do so without making up lies to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy. That just makes you a low life.
Old 03-22-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
You can believe what you wish, but do not make up lies to please yourself and broadcast them to others. That just shows ignorance and the lack of motivation to learn. There is absolutely no evidence that Trump is a racist or "white supremacist."

And believe all you wish regarding your image of The Villages and conservative voters, but there were enough that believe like us to get Trump elected and your very flawed candidate a lost election.

Do not fool yourself into thinking that a few more votes in California was a big deal. A big deal is getting elected and your candidate did not even come close. She lost and you feel upset. Grow up and be an adult. We lived with the most inept president for the last 8 years. Sure, we were disappointed, but we supported his office, if not his policies. The only people he helped were the criminals, terrorists and the gays. SO, if you have a problem having someone in there that does not need the job, but wishes to help America, then that is a problem you will have to deal with. But, do so without making up lies to make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy. That just makes you a low life.
I am not going to even try to reply to the stupid comments on Clinton or Obama. It is becoming boring and trite to defend Trump by referring mostly to Clinton.

If you cannot defend him in the topic..just shut up.

The poster you respond to did not callTrump a white supremacist. That poster said "....who represents their sexist, white supremecist views

THAT HAPPENS TO BE TRUE...

"Two of the incidents of white supremacist fliers being handed out at high schools occurred in California. At Pioneer High School in San Jose last month, over a dozen fliers from multiple white supremacist groups were reportedly posted around the campus. The groups included American Resistance, a white nationalist magazine run by Jared Taylor, who has cited the election of President Donald Trump as an opportunity for his movement."

Ehttp://www.newsweek.com/white-supremacist-schools-nationalist-colleges-571577

"Leaders of "alt-right" groups promoting white supremacism are prepared to revolt against President-elect Donald Trump if he doesn’t follow through on his campaign promises, the Guardian reported Tuesday

White-supremacist groups: We will revolt if Trump disappoints us | TheHill
Old 03-22-2017, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am not going to even try to reply to the stupid comments on Clinton or Obama. It is becoming boring and trite to defend Trump by referring mostly to Clinton.

If you cannot defend him in the topic..just shut up.

The poster you respond to did not callTrump a white supremacist. That poster said "....who represents their sexist, white supremecist views

THAT HAPPENS TO BE TRUE...

"Two of the incidents of white supremacist fliers being handed out at high schools occurred in California. At Pioneer High School in San Jose last month, over a dozen fliers from multiple white supremacist groups were reportedly posted around the campus. The groups included American Resistance, a white nationalist magazine run by Jared Taylor, who has cited the election of President Donald Trump as an opportunity for his movement."

Ehttp://www.newsweek.com/white-supremacist-schools-nationalist-colleges-571577

"Leaders of "alt-right" groups promoting white supremacism are prepared to revolt against President-elect Donald Trump if he doesn’t follow through on his campaign promises, the Guardian reported Tuesday

White-supremacist groups: We will revolt if Trump disappoints us | TheHill
Tell you what you ill-mannered dumb @ss, I'll discuss or debate my way and you continue to argue your weak @ssed point your way. Either way, you lose. Just like your inept, lying, cheating and treasonous traitor lost the election by thinking that she would win because she was a female. Even though she may have been lying about that also. Who knows?

You are so stupid that you don't even understand the term "white supremacist" And yes, if you wish to call him one by association then I will make your comment trivial by proving that Hillary was also one due to her association with a KKK grand dragon that she called her mentor.

So, a little free advice. Hiding behind your keyboard does not negate the civil requirement for mannerly conduct. If you wish to be treated with respect on here, then you and your little friends should act like mature adults, not street scum.

Never mind. You talk trash and then can't comprehend why someone gets in your face. If you believe someone makes stupid comments, maybe they are attempting to communicate at your level. Just saying.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell you what you ill-mannered dumb @ss, I'll discuss or debate my way and you continue to argue your weak @ssed point your way. Either way, you lose. Just like your inept, lying, cheating and treasonous traitor lost the election by thinking that she would win because she was a female. Even though she may have been lying about that also. Who knows?

You are so stupid that you don't even understand the term "white supremacist" And yes, if you wish to call him one by association then I will make your comment trivial by proving that Hillary was also one due to her association with a KKK grand dragon that she called her mentor.

So, a little free advice. Hiding behind your keyboard does not negate the civil requirement for mannerly conduct. If you wish to be treated with respect on here, then you and your little friends should act like mature adults, not street scum.

Never mind. You talk trash and then can't comprehend why someone gets in your face. If you believe someone makes stupid comments, maybe they are attempting to communicate at your level. Just saying.
Wow....you misquote a poster in order to attack Clinton.

I correct you and you flip out.

You cite debating, which I must inform you,.this is not even close.

I shownyounthe error if your misquote, and you call it trash....

If Facts are stupid, I plead guilty to wanting to discuss issues based in facts, and not misquotes, and based on present time, not past.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:17 PM
n/a

Default I anticipate the ultimate diversion...

WAR! God help us!
Old 03-22-2017, 01:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post

Do you ever read your posts before sending them? So contradictory that it's ludicrously funny.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2017, 01:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you ever read your posts before sending them? So contradictory that it's ludicrously funny.

Have you ever discussed anything relevant to the subject, other than comment about another poster?
Old 03-22-2017, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

My bad. I have a bad habit of not checking who these posts are from before responding, then get the same crap.

My fault...
Old 03-22-2017, 01:46 PM
n/a

This from a Friends facebook says it all.................I have tried to keep a low & respectful profile on FB since the great win in November ...sensitive to the needs and feelings of the folks that didn't win...it was a tough election ...lost some friends.... . However I have FN had it.. Conservative America we are under attack from the left ...everybody needs to be present and accounted for ... unafraid to speak up and speak the truth .. it is sinful what our children are learning and listening to from (MSM )...It is a coordinated effort from well funded outside sources fighting against us .....that have only one common goal....the demise of America and Western civilization ... they apparently do not understand how the peaceful transition of power works ,so we may have to show them....to get loud or louder ..(physical ) to stop this nonsense now!!.... to hear Democrats outraged & decrying about the Russian influence in our election... that they were spying & hacking us..are you FN kidding me .. wait till they find out the post office delivers mail ....we have a president in office right now that is working his ass off for us...ALL of us. ..even the pricks that are fighting against us every step of the way.... and he needs our support now more than ever... we can no longer be polite and quiet .... America we are $21 trillion in debt ...(to China) not to mention that $200 trillion in entitlement that nobody even wants to mention ...there are no more tools in the toolbox ....losing now is not an option for all we value....just think about it... just sayin.....💪
Old 03-22-2017, 01:47 PM
n/a

This from a Friends facebook says it all.................I have tried to keep a low & respectful profile on FB since the great win in November ...sensitive to the needs and feelings of the folks that didn't win...it was a tough election ...lost some friends.... . However I have FN had it.. Conservative America we are under attack from the left ...everybody needs to be present and accounted for ... unafraid to speak up and speak the truth .. it is sinful what our children are learning and listening to from (MSM )...It is a coordinated effort from well funded outside sources fighting against us .....that have only one common goal....the demise of America and Western civilization ... they apparently do not understand how the peaceful transition of power works ,so we may have to show them....to get loud or louder ..(physical ) to stop this nonsense now!!.... to hear Democrats outraged & decrying about the Russian influence in our election... that they were spying & hacking us..are you FN kidding me .. wait till they find out the post office delivers mail ....we have a president in office right now that is working his ass off for us...ALL of us. ..even the pricks that are fighting against us every step of the way.... and he needs our support now more than ever... we can no longer be polite and quiet .... America we are $21 trillion in debt ...(to China) not to mention that $200 trillion in entitlement that nobody even wants to mention ...there are no more tools in the toolbox ....losing now is not an option for all we value....just think about it... just sayin.....💪
Old 03-22-2017, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow....you misquote a poster in order to attack Clinton.

I correct you and you flip out.

You cite debating, which I must inform you,.this is not even close.

I shownyounthe error if your misquote, and you call it trash....

If Facts are stupid, I plead guilty to wanting to discuss issues based in facts, and not misquotes, and based on present time, not past.
No apology required. By the way, you feel that you corrected me, but the misconception was on your part. And instead of a civil discourse, you preferred to use gutter language. So, no need to apologize. In the future, if you disagree say why. Of course, that is your prerogative, not a mandate.

Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by acting injured. If you wish to interject your opinion, that's fine. But, please don't play injured when you respond. It's very disingenuous.

By the way, aren't you getting your ID's mixed up today? One minute you are responding as Rockyrd the next minute (NOW) you use the ID of Villagesperson. Out of curiosity, do you have any other monikers? Or do you have multiple personalities and Rocky is too embarrassed to reply right now?
Old 03-22-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
My bad. I have a bad habit of not checking who these posts are from before responding, then get the same crap.

My fault...
You are confused today. It must be hard to maintain multiple monikers when trolling the forum.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Speaking of facebook, one of my friends posted this peek into the mind of a liberal.
Reality check. I personally feel less safe in America than at any time since I getting my ass kicked every day in Middle School. I am not afraid of people of color, immigrants, Muslims or foreign terrorists. I am afraid of intolerant white people, people who look a lot like me, and say Liberalism is a mental illness. They say Progressives want to destroy America. They own guns.

Tags
president, days, fifty, insulted, trusted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.